• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    OnePlus Can I force 120hz even on unsupported games with certain apps (AutoHz for example)

    OnePlus Can I force 120hz even on unsupported games with certain apps (AutoHz for example)


    Can I force 120hz even on unsupported games with certain apps (AutoHz for example)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Why is the used market so jacked up for the 8 and 8T? I got my 7T for $400 last November. I can't even touch an 8T for less than $600 right now

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Wallet app trying to force itself open on OnePlus 7 as of this morning

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Every single time I turn on the phone screen the wallet app opens (the chinese one) and says "CARD DETECTED (!) No Card Detected".

    There is nothing I can do about it. It's a default app. I can force it to stop, and I can disable it, but my phone still vibrates every single time I open it because it's trying to detect a card that doesn't exist.

    I should note the phone is on silent, so it shouldn't be vibrating in the first place. If I put it on ringer it makes a noise every single time I open it.

    what the fuck do I do

    submitted by /u/Intern_Waffle
    [link] [comments]

    Media volume issue with 8T

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    It seems the volume slider is functioning in a completely random way. I can set it to muted, fine. Sometimes when i boost it up one tap from that, the volume in my media is then on very low as expected. But setting it further up may not do anything. Sometimes it just stays on "medium volume" no matter if i hike it up or down. I watch a youtube video (on the youtube app) and the slider works perfectly. I open a youtube video through browser or from a link in Reddit is Fun and the slider does nothing. I just tried to watch an embedded movie on a site and the volume was on maximum, all i heard was some tinny peeps. When i go to settings and hike the volume up and down, at times it plays the preview tones in various volumes as expected. Other times nothing can be heard. Am i stupid, is this thing broken or is the software borked? Anyone else got this weird media volume problem?

    submitted by /u/Rattus_Amicus
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus One will no longer work on T-Mobile after January 29th

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Are there any cheaper, longer variants of the Oneplus 8t warp charging cables?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    The only generic ones I can find online are unreasonably pricey. Are there any online vendors that offer a longer cable with 65W warp charge?

    submitted by /u/officialtaylorswift
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about this for 7pro?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    My Oneplus 8T randomly rebooted for 30 minutes?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I was watching tv, and lifted up my phone to check it. It was restarting - I thought may be it was updating. It was stuck on the loop for 30 minutes. Any idea what's going on?

    submitted by /u/dwivedva
    [link] [comments]

    Nord users who updated to Android 11 beta, How is it?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    OnePlus is taking it's own sweet time to give 7 series users Android 11. If Android 11 on Nord isn't too bad in terms of bugs, then we should expect no less from OP7 series, hopefully.

    submitted by /u/840ak
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Nord to ElGato not working

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Hello, I was wondering if someone use OnePlus Nord for streaming with ElGato, my Elgato GameCapture worked with another phone but not with this one and same with connecting the HDMI to a TV, other phones worked but not the OnePlus Nord, someone have any solution? thanks

    submitted by /u/dsimons_
    [link] [comments]

    Can OP phones (particularly 8t) be rooted with kingroot ; and does root have a negative imapct on the phone's performance over timr

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Any Substratum themes for OOS 11?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I have recently rooted my op8 running on oos 11. I couldn't seem to find any Substratum themes that work on android 11. Does anyone know any working Substratum themes?

    submitted by /u/rahul_rdn8
    [link] [comments]

    Nord N10 5G camera as bad as people say?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Is there Nord 10 5G camera as bad as people are saying? I'm looking for a cheap smartphone with the best bang for your buck camera experience. (Obviously won't be Pixel quality).

    I'm also considering the Poco X3. If the Pixel 4a 5g wasn't $300 more than the N10 presale price 389.99-38.99 (10% off)=$350. Pixel 4a is $479, 4a 5g is $679, Poco X3 is $379.

    submitted by /u/JayJitsBJJ
    [link] [comments]

    What screen protector for op7 pro?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    I prefer to buy it from the OnePlus site, because i am in the Netherlands. That being said, mocolo or opro?

    (Maybe some Dutch people know good ones available in the Netherlands, don't want to buy from the states or amazon)

    submitted by /u/felixh013
    [link] [comments]

    Am dissatisfied with OnePlus 6 1080p Pentile Display :(

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Am finding it difficult to keep using my OnePlus 6, I love this phone... snappier than my previous phone with good performance but the pentile 1080p display is an eye sore for me...text on Playstore and YouTube Looks fuzzy and pixelated that's the only thing I dislike about this phone, I trying too hard to get use to it...I guess am just used to 1440p display am now thinking of getting LG G8 or anything better No hate it's a great device for the price... I have used 1080p devices and they are sharp this one seems different.

    submitted by /u/Elvis_Chibundu
    [link] [comments]

    I Own A One Plus 8 Pro , But Wanting To Get Better Pictures , Would It Be Worth Buying A Seperate Camera ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    I love my One Plus phone and especially its camera , I snap at least 5 pictures a day but since I love photography so much I'm thinking to invest into a Camera , maybe in the range of $800ish but I'm thinking is maybe wiser to get a different phone with a different camera or just maybe my camera currently might be on par with those Cameras i don't know. Any tips or help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Doogs121
    [link] [comments]

    Would a nord be an upgrade to a 6T?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:35 AM PST

    As title.

    🙏

    submitted by /u/choob13
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] PDF crashes on OP7T

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    PDF files cause the whole phone to freeze and the UI does not respond at all, only solution is to hard reset it (power+both volume buttons), has happened a lot of times over the past 2 weeks. I have only noticed this issue with pdf files and nothing else, reinstalled adobe acrobat twice but the issue still persists.

    P.S, my phone is rooted but I have just one module installed atm

    Oxygen OS 10.0.15.HD65AA

    submitted by /u/MisterRifle9899
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi issue on OP7P

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    I'm having lot of issues on 7P with WiFi speeds. I have done network reset as well as wipe cache. Below is the comparison between my two devices. (test taken from same location few seconds apart) any suggestions?

    iPhone 7 test onePlus 7pro test

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/IAhmer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel