• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, September 25, 2018

    Physics-based arcade - Just Smash It! Android Apps

    Physics-based arcade - Just Smash It! Android Apps


    Physics-based arcade - Just Smash It!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 08:42 AM PDT

    Hello! Let me introduce our new project! A small 2d hardcore arcade about destruction. You need to destroy different blocks on your way by shooting them. The game has realistic physics of destruction, so every time you have different variations of passing. The game is rather hard to beat, so be prepared :) Hope you enjoy, and whould be nice to hear feedback!

    Youtube gameplay

    Play Market

    submitted by /u/Bamich
    [link] [comments]

    searching github apps?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:45 AM PDT

    Is there a way to search android apps on github?

    submitted by /u/baadBot
    [link] [comments]

    GPS tracker that can export data to a server periodically?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    I would like to track my GPS location during a motorcycle trip, and upload it to a server whenever there is an internet connection. I'd like a system that's as invisible as possible, a bit like Google Maps location history.

    The ideal workflow would be something like that:

    • Place phone in mount to start tracking (NFC + Tasker?)
    • Remove phone from mount to stop tracking (optional)
    • Send JSON/TXT/GPX tracks to my server (ideally as a POST request, but other methods are fine) either manually or whenever possible.

    Is there such an app?

    submitted by /u/n1c0_ds
    [link] [comments]

    Why are all to-do apps so bad?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 01:57 PM PDT

    After moving from iOS to Android, I hoped to keep using Wunderlist, but the Android version doesn't allow you to set reminders without due dates anymore. I don't need to buy milk at 6PM today, I just need to remember it before leaving work.

    I started looking for an alternative, and they're all quite frankly shit.

    • They only allow reminders relative to the due date, if at all
    • They charge a monthly fee for basic features
    • They don't let you keep multiple, separate lists (any.do smushes them together in the widget)
    • They can't keep non-tasks (movies to watch, groceries) out of your "Today" screen

    Is there a todo app that lets you keep lists of stuff with reminders attached to them? That's frankly all I need, and none of the 6 apps I've tried can do this properly.

    Here's a one line review of the apps I've tried:

    • Wunderlist: thinks "due date" and "reminder date" should be the same thing, is abandoned by Microsoft
    • Remember the Milk: reminders and home screen widget require a subscription
    • Any.do: merges all of my lists together on the home screen, confuses due date and reminder date
    • TickTick: confuses due date and reminder date. Can only set reminders relative to the due date.
    • Todoist: wants my credit card before I can set reminders
    submitted by /u/n1c0_ds
    [link] [comments]

    App screenshots are displaying below the fold on the Play Store, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    Edit: /u/niteshg16 found the issue: for apps already installed, screenshots are displayed at bottom.

    Hi,

    Google recently changed their Play Store UI and now my phone screenshots are displayed halfway down the app listing, between recommend apps. It's terrible.

    I cannot find any source on how to get my screenshots to display above the fold (Facebook's app does not have this issue).

    I'm really at a loss here.

    submitted by /u/CosbyTeamTriosby
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations: Multi-device notification manager

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:52 AM PDT

    I have two Android devices. I'm looking for an app that will remove notifications from one device that I have swiped away on the other device. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/dedhanadhan
    [link] [comments]

    RSS and Twitter

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 04:39 AM PDT

    I don't have Twitter account, and I'm not planning on creating one either.

    I'm wondering if it's possible to monitor couple of accounts and get notified whenever they tweet without having Twitter account?

    I'm fiddling with Forex as of now, and I need to be updated as soon as the news hit.

    As of now, I'm using my phone browser to check on Twitter accounts that I have interest in, but it's not practical.

    submitted by /u/BadaBing_92
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Beta-test game “Flood”

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 04:37 AM PDT

    Hello!

    We are development team "Black Bears" and we want present you our new game "Flood"! This is adventure game in which it is possible to manage the submarine.

    At the moment we are preparing for the release of the game. It will be held in October this year on iOS and Android.

    Press-kit: r/https://imgur.com/a/NXtzmz0

    We provide a beta version for Android so you can get acquainted with our project. Here is the link: r/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.blackbears.flood

    We hope you give it a try and post your feedbacks!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Black_Bears_Official
    [link] [comments]

    Animated Weather widget for Samsung XCover??

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:00 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find the animated weather widget that came stock on my phone before I deleted it. It was an animated widget that would show the temp and it would have animated rain or snow. Can anyone help me out??

    submitted by /u/Canadian_Jman
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Edge hanging on frequently

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:41 AM PDT

    It opens with a blank page and it doesn't respond to touch input. I have to force stop the app in Android Settings and clear the app cache every time this happens. Does anybody have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/mariposa-indigo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a calendar app that can be customized by scripts?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 02:48 AM PDT

    Before I switch to smartphones I was a big Filofax user, and have developed many templates for my project management. One of the big issue I have is that I often need to see my calendar in terms of Week X of Project Y instead of Month / Date. So even though I already have my calendars in the cloud and synced to my phones, I still need to keep a notebook to cross reference date details.

    I am a programmer so I could potentially hack up scripts to add information to a calendar widget by simple calculations. Question is, are there any calendar app that can be script-customised? Alternatively are there any calendar widget that can be programmed to show a variable amount of weeks per page, for instance 11 weeks (a semester), 7 weeks (a Summer expedition) etc.

    submitted by /u/mamborambo
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit client like narwhal (iOS) with custom subreddit shorcuts in the slide out menu?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 12:28 AM PDT

    Is there a clock (alarm) app with the ability to both say (audio) the time and dismiss upcoming alarms?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    The Samsung clock app can say what time it is as the alarm is going off but not dismiss alarms in the same way as the Google clock app. Is there an alternative that can do both?

    submitted by /u/HeyHoi
    [link] [comments]

    I need a note taking app with markdown support and web based client. What are your recommendation?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm frustrated. I've been trying Inkdrop, but the desktop client eat all my RAM and the android app is buggy and poorly optimized. What do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/a_biotic_god
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 11:30 AM PDT

    I had an app a while ago that i wanted to redownload but i forvot what it was called. it was a puzzle game where you had to do stiff with you phone like turning up the volume or adjusting the brightness to solve them.

    submitted by /u/blockbot2000
    [link] [comments]

    New feature in Microsoft Excel app for Android turns photos of data tables into spreadsheets.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 01:06 PM PDT

    Camera app that lets you select which lens to take pictures from?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 11:00 AM PDT

    I upgraded to a P20 Pro and I want to take advantage of the monochrome sensor, but the Huawei camera app doesn't allow you to take a raw from the monochrome sensor. Is there a 3rd party camera app that allows this?

    submitted by /u/gentlegiant1972
    [link] [comments]

    Browsers with chromecast.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:58 AM PDT

    Hi, good evening. I want to know if there are browsers which you can send videos to chromecast through web sites like firstonetv As far as i know only edge, chrome and brave have that function.

    I have opera and the chromecast logo doesnt appear.

    submitted by /u/charlie_211
    [link] [comments]

    Loolimg to play 5.0 game on 4.4.3 software. Please help

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:31 AM PDT

    Just recently bought a Note 3 Neo (SM-N7505L) in hopes of playing Old School Runescape Mobile, but it requires 5.0. Is there any way I cam adjust the files pf the game to install ony device?

    submitted by /u/Domingl0
    [link] [comments]

    Windowed Tabs vs List Tabs in Chrome/Chrome Beta?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 10:21 AM PDT

    Is there ANY way to go back to the windowed tabs? This might actually be the one feature that moves me away from chrome. I can't stand it. Now not only can I not see a preview of what I was viewing before, now I have to reach all the way to the top to swipe away tabs. What the actual hell?

    submitted by /u/crkdslider
    [link] [comments]

    [request] App to start a call from Pc

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 04:02 AM PDT

    I'm currently using quick support by team viewer, to call.

    But it's overkill.

    Any advice appreciated.

    submitted by /u/E_x_Lnc
    [link] [comments]

    Pdf editing for music annotation?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:56 AM PDT

    Most classical sheet music can be found on IMSLP, so I have an extensive pdf library of sheet music. When I play, I often need to write down fingering, bow movements and tempo/volume changes. This is the only reason why I still print those, but I'd like to know if a pdf markup software exists to easily add those symbols as an overlay.

    Yes, there are music notation apps, but as far as I know they don't allow to simply overlay musical annotations on existing pdfs. Yes, there are pdf annotation apps, but as far as I know they only allow simple drawings or shapes to be added, not musical symbols.

    Thanks in advance reddit!

    submitted by /u/alessbelli
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a screen off audio recorder?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an app to record audio with my screen off, I've not managed to finda reliable one yet.

    I've used audio evolution, donnin audio cutter (both paid for) and wave editor. I can do a quick test with wave editor and it appears to work but when i used when i needed it the audio cut off giving me a Full mp3 sized song but it was silent after the first minute or so.

    I emailed the support at audio evolution and they basically told me to switch to ios haha

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/chinfuk
    [link] [comments]

    Twilight screen-dimmer app not working over certain screens.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 09:51 PM PDT

    I have a screen dimmer app, Twilight. It's similar to f.lux for those of you who may not know. It works great, except that on certain screens it won't work at all. Notably, Facebook messenger is immune to it, and so are some, but not all of the Android settings screens.

    This is a big problem because if it doesn't work 100% then it really doesn't work at all. Anyone have any ideas on how I should fix this? I'm on a Moto g6

    submitted by /u/TheVegetaMonologues
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel