• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, September 25, 2018

    Mouse not working on HP Touchscreen Laptop. I have Windows 10 Tech Support

    Mouse not working on HP Touchscreen Laptop. I have Windows 10 Tech Support


    Mouse not working on HP Touchscreen Laptop. I have Windows 10

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 08:16 AM PDT

    So my touchpad/mouse is not working on my computer. Sometimes it'll just freeze, other times it'll jump all over the screen. Usually it starts working again when I shut off the computer for a few minutes and restart it. I've tried installing new drivers but it doesn't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/UKAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI fullscreen black issue

    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 11:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was hoping to get help with an issue im having. (obviously). so I have my two monitors connected to 1080ti with HDMI cables. But every so often, when I close a window (especially fullscreen netflix) they will go black for a second. HDMI will pop up in the top left, and itll come back again. Any idea on what this is? Its really annoying and seems to cause lag on other applications (Fullscreen netflix on one monitor will cause lag on mainscreen video game) when that shouldnt be an issue at all with this pc also yes, all drivers are updated

    submitted by /u/Daswaimsta
    [link] [comments]

    Having wifi trouble - how can I fix my wifi without access or control over the router?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I recently moved to what is effectively a summer camp year-round and I have no say over the internet or access to the routers. There is wifi throughout the facility and I get signal in my cabin, but it is just weak enough that it isn't really usable for consistent games or streaming but infuriatingly strong enough that I can sometimes get lucky and catch half an episode.

    I'm using a Windows 10 desktop and I really only have one place I can put it and I can't do anything about the external wifi. What seems like the best solution here? I've put a cheap Netgear dongle on my desktop which helps the tiniest bit but doesn't really make it viable, and I've also tried using a wifi extender on the far side of my cabin but it kills the internet with interference more often than it works, and I don't think it will be viable either. I've updated the firmware on both of these.

    I'm basically super frustrated and have no control over the situation except my desktop, and I'm desperate to figure out some way to boost my signal and make it work.

    /unresolved

    submitted by /u/CuntBelieveItsNotBtr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel