• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, April 30, 2022

    Computer Techs How do I turn off HDCP on my monitor so I can stream from my PS5 that's connected to the monitor??

    Computer Techs How do I turn off HDCP on my monitor so I can stream from my PS5 that's connected to the monitor??


    How do I turn off HDCP on my monitor so I can stream from my PS5 that's connected to the monitor??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 02:07 PM PDT

    Computer illiterate, HELP ME!!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 02:06 PM PDT

    Want to service computers locally as independent contractor

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:12 AM PDT

    Hello I'm a 18 yr old and I want to service computers to make some money for school. I have very basic knowledge of computers but they fascinate me and I'm willing to put in time to learn.

    I have a couple of questions. What should I really put my time into learning for service work?

    Are there any valuable resources that you know of that can help my progress?

    Any response is appreciate Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Biglu714
    [link] [comments]

    Disclaimer form?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2022 08:54 AM PDT

    I am updating our Intake Form/Disclaimer and looking ideas. I'm just kind of staring at it, and wondering if I am leaving something important out I won't realize until it bites me in the butt. Anyone care to share their redacted disclaimer form so I can steal some ideas?

    submitted by /u/draziwkcitsyoj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel