• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Xiaomi "Xiaomi tipped to be working on new RAM extension feature for MIUI"

    Xiaomi "Xiaomi tipped to be working on new RAM extension feature for MIUI"


    "Xiaomi tipped to be working on new RAM extension feature for MIUI"

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    MIUI 12 Always On Display

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Just got myself a POCO F3, and wanted to use the AOD feature.

    I can set it to be on all the time, but was wondering about if AOD on MIUI 12 moves around to prevent screen burn in?

    I have a custom picture applied. I do know that the AOD dims when it gets dark.

    submitted by /u/matoza
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 10 vs Poco X3 Nfc vs X3 Pro.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hi guys! need some suggestions from Xiaomi users, I'm looking to buy a second device and this will be my first experience with Xiaomi.
    I will use it mainly for: social media, media consumption (downloaded to the device) and small games that even run smooth on 2015 phones.

    What I need:

    • Global unlocked/compatible with most bands.
    • High storage (128GB at least)
    • Good battery (the bigger the better)
    • Good RAM management so that the apps wont restart.
    • A phone that will last at least 2+ years.

    Looking at the Note 10 for the AMOLED screen but the X3 seems better in performance and the x3 pro seems even more capable (which would extend its life time).
    Currently I looking at the Note 10 (128GB) + either (Miband 5 or wireless earbuds) for $250, the x3 (128GB) for $240 and the x3 pro for $270.
    I'm leaning more towards the Pro as the price difference not being that high and having better hardware.

    Does the X3 or Pro can play netflix in HD?
    how long is the average life time of a poco/xiaomi phone?
    I'm offer 12 month warranty on each device, how hard is it to use if in case is needed?
    Any other suggestion and/or advise for a first timer with xiaomi would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kirin900
    [link] [comments]

    Realme 8 pro vs redmi note 10

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Which is better? I am actually leaning more on realme 8 pro. It has better software. They are somewhere same in price, but realme 8 pro is higher a little bit. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/revolutionarydayh
    [link] [comments]

    My redmi 6 pro is stuck at the miui logo

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    After charging my phone one night, it just showed a black screen, so i force shut it down, and ever since, my phone is stuck at the miui logo.

    No amount of of force shutting down has helped me.

    Even with the volume up+power button, its getting stuck at the same screen.?4uoutube.c

    submitted by /u/Assassinatrix
    [link] [comments]

    Remove clock from the status bar?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this double clock issue. It's not really a big problem, just a bit visually annoying. I'm on a Poco X3 NFC running MIUI12. I am using the Niagara launcher, which could very well be the source of this minor issue. If there's no resolution via inbuilt settings, can anyone recommend a 3rd party solution? I don't care about the rest of the status bar, just the doppleclock.

    submitted by /u/ystradclud
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 10: Everything you need to know about Xiaomi’s new budget lineup

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Anyone have a problem where the screen after unlock is sometimes at 60hz instead of 120hz?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Only way to fix it is by opening any app or swipe to recent apps and it fixes it.

    MIUI 12 based on Android 11.

    submitted by /u/DrunkMechanics
    [link] [comments]

    Phone has a little lag whenever i change language to spanish

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I have a Mi A3 and since i got it i put the language settings in english. But then I decided to change it to spanish and i noticed some lag whenever i scroll the screen. Changing back to english solved the problem. Has anyone had the same issue?

    submitted by /u/didiesflo
    [link] [comments]

    Cant install APKs on K30U

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am using K30 Ultra China rom, i just flashed the ROM anew via fastboot so i could flash Gapps with it and everything is working fine, well everything except the fact that every APK i try to install gives me this message.

    https://imgur.com/SIJFKmv

    I have enabled "Install from unknown sources" but it still work let me? Any ideas? Note that installing apps via the Playstore or Xiaomi store works just fine.

    submitted by /u/DC1TSS01
    [link] [comments]

    BlackShark 4 NFC

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I'm interested in buying the Black Shark 4. The only issue is the lack of NFC. On the BlackShark official AliExpress page they say that the NFC Update is arriving in August. Just wanted to post this for those who also are considering this device but are worried about the lack of NFC.

    submitted by /u/AckroyJR
    [link] [comments]

    MI 11 ULTRA - Just for launch or are we going to get an actual sale date(IN)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    HI, the MI 11 ultra launched here in India on 23rd of April. There's still no info about the actual sale date of the device. I get that there are delivery restrictions going on right now but if that was the case they should've launched the device later. There's no point on showing a device if it's not gonna go on sale.

    Anyway, anyone having any info regarding this? I wanna buy this device but the wait is just too much.

    submitted by /u/GP_007
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations on where to buy?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Hey All,

    My parents Redmi 4A's are due for an upgrade, the obvious choice is a Redmi Note 10 Pro but there is almost no stock anywhere.

    I would get them one of the lower cost Note 10's but they don't have NFC, so I think the Mi 11 Lite will be a good choice.

    Shipping to Australia, Kogan is usually a safe bet albeit a higher cost, but they dont stock Mi 11 Lites.

    The subreddit wiki hasn't been updated in some time for where to buy safely so I'm seeking some advice on what shops to order from.

    Heard bad things about banggood, and Goldway seems hit and miss on genuine products if you believe the reviews.

    So any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/serpentxx
    [link] [comments]

    mi 11 ultra CN -google keyboard and MIUI Optimization

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone have the same issue that if MIUI optimization is off after reboot phone forgets the choice of the keyboard and keeps switching back to the default Xiaomi keyboard?

    I would turn on optimization back but it kills sync with Discord and what's up. Does anyone know a workaround? (apart from installing xiaomi.eu.)

    submitted by /u/darksenlol
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9t pro should update or not(gaming)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I have MIUI v12.0.4.0 stable in my MI9T PRO Should i update to v12.0.5.0 QFKEUXM I only care about gaming experience (performance/overheating)

    submitted by /u/BKSlayerBK
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to flash a "Destroyed System" Mi Play, out of ideas

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I bought this Mi Play recently for $30AUD because it would boot to a "System is Destroyed" message. I have followed all the tutorials and used all the tools in the sidebar but I have had no luck. Closest I have gotten is with XiaomiADB but as per this image, all stock ROM files I have downloaded either refuse to load after contacting the OTA server or they fail at 69%

    https://imgur.com/ZmW5ili

    I have tried the linked Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools as the executable jar file, but it can't recognize the phone after fresh adb driver installs and several reboots. The phone will happily go into fastboot or Mi Companion mode but that's it.

    As I do not have an unlocked bootloader, I went looking for the EDL test point but no luck as apparently this phone is a MediaTek device. The MediaTek Flash Tool was also a dead end.

    The MiFlash links on the subreddit wiki are all dead but I have tried other versions and they all crash on startup.

    Not sure where to go from here, I looked into a replacement motherboard but they are around $80AUD which is a bit much for a shot in the dark. I'm not new to this, been 5 years and counting into mobile phone repair but this has me stumped.

    I feel like I am missing something simple, any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Miniappolis
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 10 fingerprint

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying the Redmi Note 10 soon. I am left handed and use the phone with my left hand. Does the finger sensor work fine with the left intex or just with the right thumb?? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SateleMoss
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile Mi11?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I want to buy the mi11 global version. I went to 2 tMobile stores and I got told that the service will be questionable until I receive the device and even the. It might not work. So do T-Mobile users have an issue with the mi 11?

    The phone is looks promising. I just don't want to invest 800 for a phone that will barely work over here....and yes I checked that it has 1 band for 5g and 4bands for 4g...and the other g's were fine.....sooo tmobile is telling me no, while giztop and others are telling me yes it will work....which is it?

    Tmobile users please help. I have a low tier smasung with a broken charger port i need an answer asap please.

    Update: I checked the coverage on my Samsung A21 for tmpbile...it has WORSE coverage than the mi11...

    submitted by /u/ghostpuff_01
    [link] [comments]

    Poco F2 Pro or Redmi Note 10 Pro

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Used Poco F2 Pro or New Redmi Note 10 Pro

    Hello guys, please help me. I have gotten a very good deal on a well used and very clean Poco F2 Pro(8 months used) and a new Redmi Note 10 Pro. Both cost roughly the same in price. I am confused. I know both phones have their pros and cons but which would you advise me to pick and why? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kemizee
    [link] [comments]

    No idea what happened. Apps are opening after touching the screen but icons are not showing. Fixed after reboot.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi 9T ghost touch

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    My 1 year old Mi 9T has become unusable because off the ghost touch sooner the top edge of the phone. I've reset the phone, tried every suggested tweak I could find. Three problem is getting worst. Does anyone know whether replacing the screen can fix this issue? I want to be sure of that before I spend the money, or if you have other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Rub5898
    [link] [comments]

    Download issue

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    When I close my phone while downloading something heavy from the Playstore, after like 5-10 minutes the download just stops until I turn my phone on again. Any ways to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Usman_Ali44
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to charge and maximize battery life?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Hi all

    Which is the best method to extend battery life?

    • quick charge ( normal)
    • slow charge (takes a wee bit longer to charge fully)
    submitted by /u/Knersus_ZA
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T Pro. MIUI 12.1.2. Android 11. Buggy

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    There are many bugs in the UI.

    I have set a custom notification for a WhatsApp contact but it randomly uses that sound for any text.

    The notification bar is weirdly bugged. Very ugly

    Any ideas what I should do? Will all this be fixed with MIUI 12.5?

    submitted by /u/h_mojibi
    [link] [comments]

    2 comments:

    1. Thank you for sharing good knowledge and information it's very helpful and understanding.. as I have been looking for this information for a long time. Regards
      best seedbox

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey! Great post I just came across, your blog and I love it!
      I really enjoyed to read that all i will always follow You thanks for the great article.
      Best seedbox

      ReplyDelete

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel