• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Android Gaming Probably the worst mobile gaming ad I've ever seen. I am honestly impressed.

    Android Gaming Probably the worst mobile gaming ad I've ever seen. I am honestly impressed.


    Probably the worst mobile gaming ad I've ever seen. I am honestly impressed.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    First person games that are not shooters.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    It's not that I don't like playing an fps here and there but I'm getting burnt out on them. Is there anything else that has first person view but isn't a shooter?

    submitted by /u/zippythezigzag
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a full RPG with little to no transactions and also a Space Trader game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Looking for an RPG that is fully fleshed out with decent late game content. I want to avoid clickers and idle games as well as any with loads of ads or micro transactions. I don't mind if it costs money to buy upfront though.

    I am also looking for a Space Merchant/Trading game with economies that you buy and sell between.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Blackthorn
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] I'm looking for a game where I don't have to spend money or play a lot to progress. I'm mainly looking for a MMORPG or a casual game. If you're recommending a MMORPG, I'd want something which is similar to Durango wild lands or black desert mobile. You can recommend other genres games too.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    And "The Worst Mobile Game Ad" Award goes to...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Flydigi wasp 2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I bought this controller as I'm a fan of flydigi products. Have wee 2 but that gave up on me after 2 years. Bought the Apex couple months back and having fun with it. Decided to buy the wasp 2 so I can take it anywhere with me which the Apex can't do. It's too big lol.

    Anyway, I'm having trouble using this controller. It seems like everytime i touch the screen, the controller stops working as if detecting I'm touching the screen physically. But nudging or pressing a button again gets it to work.

    This is a drag since I can't move and look around at the same time. Anyone have this issue or know a fix? Using Huawei p30 pro btw. I've watched vids and I don't see people doing a setting tick or something. It works with both touching and using the controller at the same time.

    Help please! TIA

    submitted by /u/GodDonuts
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything like Stranger Things?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I played once it came out and it was just amazing, especially comparing to the state of mobile gaming.

    So basically my title but, is there something like it out there? I don't mean free and good. I don't care about the price, but is there a game with such a solid experience?

    submitted by /u/hbocao
    [link] [comments]

    How often sale happens on Play Store?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Sorry, I'm mainly PC gamer on Steam platform. On Steam they do sales quite often, even happening big one right now.

    Starting play more on my Android phone. There are some paid games which gets my attention, like Dead Cells, Minecraft PE etc. How often sale happens in Play Store? If I wait anything soon? Or is there coupon, voucher, or 3rd party site which sells cheaper redemption code?

    submitted by /u/thisizmonster
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile exclusive game list?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey, is there a list of mobile only (don't care if it also released on IOS) games worth playing? Obviously we could list thousand of games, but the idea is to list only worthwhile/high production games (I'm aware that's very subjective) that aligns with a classic "gaming experience" (so no ads shown in your face) all games are paid unless specifically stated.

    So far I've ran into:

    • Prince of Persia: Shadow and Flame (pretty neat PoP2 remake apparently has been removed from Google Store)

    • Sonic Runners (sort of an endless runner based on Sonic, was familiar with the Java version made by Gameloft, but this has great production values and worth playing for sure)

    • Monument Valley 1 & 2

    • Very Little Nightmares (prequel to the main game)

    • Pac-Man Kart Rally (some type of sequel to Pacman World Rally, remains an exclusive)

    • Mass Effect: Infiltrator

    • Assassin's Creed Identity

    • Assassin's Creed Pirates

    • Dead Space (mobile) (Fantastic game in the series, it connects into the canon storyline apparently has been removed from Google Store)

    Nintendo Zone:

    • Mario Runner

    • Mario Kart Tour

    Used to be exclusive zone: (this is mostly for historical purposes, games that actually started out as mobile games, then ported to consoles/PC)

    • Deemo (has a Vita version)

    • Lara Croft GO (PC release)

    • Hitman GO (PC release)

    Note 1: (I'm aware of Dr. Mario World and Animal Crossing Pocket Camp but can't play it on my region apparently, and have yet to try Fire Emblem so can't comment on those)

    Note 2: (I really want to at least give a special mention to Gameloft Classics: 20 Year Anniversary, which is a 30 classic -no ads- game pack compilation made absolutely free by Gameloft that you should check out, the only reason I'm not directly putting it on the list is that I want to avoid emulation/re-releases of old games and focus on exclusives)

    submitted by /u/imkrut
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Crushed on the Carrier? - Time to Show the Brain Boss Who's in Charge - 2112TD Walkthrough

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    SINoAlice Reroll Guide and Beginner Tips

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] Finding a Nordic house building game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi I have been trying to find a game where I am able to chop trees and get wood and other stuff. And then build a nice cosy Nordic cottage. Something like Minecraft but with more realistic graphics. Anything else would be a bonus.

    Tbh I always dreamt of going to Swedish countryside and building my own little cottage and living there forever.But it's just that I am pretty much settled on the opposite side of the world and don't really think my dream would be fulfilled in this lifetime. So why not make it a reality in an android game ?

    Sorry if this has already been asked before but I can't really find it via reddit search.

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/OkEffect3
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Reflex Best Quick Scope Shots• Pubg Mobile Tdm Sniping Montage•By Warrior Gaming

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Gaming setup help please

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I'm looking at investing in a controller and mount for all my android gaming needs! New dad here, so gaming at my pc is limited these days.

    After doing some research I'm thinking either an Xbox One controller or Steelseries Stratus Duo, either one with the Steelseries SmartGrip. I play CoD mobile so I'm leaning towards the Xbox controller.

    Would love to get some input, but the most important question is here: I have a Samsung Galaxy A71, which is a bit bigger than most phones, 163.6 x 76 x 7.7 mm (6.44 x 2.99 x 0.30 in), you think it will fit in the SmartGrip?

    I live in South Africa and options are quite limited.

    submitted by /u/NomadZA
    [link] [comments]

    Peak's Edge by Kenny Sun has been released

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    rpg with best leveling system and ui

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I've been searching for good rpgs but most have old graphics or weird leveling systems, I may be to picky though

    edit: single player, realtime

    submitted by /u/Max2Swords
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about SINoALICE ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    What do you think about SINoALICE ? Do you think will be ? Also should i try if i dont care for waifu / story i just want play for endgame contents (pvp/pve/co-op. ) also its have any mutiplayer content i want play with friends/guild

    submitted by /u/Durjek189
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarians appearantly were the first transgenders

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel