• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Why is my cpu stuck on 100% usage constantly? I only got this pc 3 days ago, its an i7-8700 Tech Support

    Why is my cpu stuck on 100% usage constantly? I only got this pc 3 days ago, its an i7-8700 Tech Support


    Why is my cpu stuck on 100% usage constantly? I only got this pc 3 days ago, its an i7-8700

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Can't open microsoft photos or camera

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Can't open microsoft photos or camera

    I tried reinstalling the photos app from the appstore but i keep getting this error

    https://preview.redd.it/wzjo5erz99f41.png?width=498&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e602b07a7e703d8867ccf861efb161df670e0d8

    which is strange bc windows update is enabled, set to automatic so is windows firewall. Ive restarted my laptop but this is still ongoing.

    I'm able to update my windows but I still keep getting this error message whenever i try to download photos. Note: I've already tried troubleshooting the updater, didnt work. Tried to troubleshoot the photos app but its missing from the app section

    submitted by /u/nrnshl
    [link] [comments]

    SSD not recognized after cleaning dust

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    So I took my Dell E6430 ATG apart to clean up the dust build up, and after putting it back together the SSD which contains my boot drive is not recognized in the bios screen.

    SSD is a 240gb patriot burst. Running mint on an i7 3720qm

    Edit:

    Disregard, I'm actually too stupid for life. The pins were misaligned.

    submitted by /u/RempelsVibrator
    [link] [comments]

    My laptop is stuck in a startup loop !

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    (I have a HP 15 notebook pc that uses Windows 10) I think it started after I shut it down using the power button while stuck on my login screen. Then when I turned it back on and logged in it would be stuck in a startup loop on my desktop screen: I can see my home screen and icons start to load in per usual but after like 3 seconds the screen goes black and redoes it, like it was just logged in. Im not sure what to do now !!!

    submitted by /u/DTXLobos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel