• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Xiaomi One of the first Xiaomi Mi 11 Reviews!

    Xiaomi One of the first Xiaomi Mi 11 Reviews!


    One of the first Xiaomi Mi 11 Reviews!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro new render leaked online, rear matrix quad camera - Mobilez Guru

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Anybody From Canada ?? Need some Advice .

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    HELP! I think I bricked my phone

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    I installed Xiaomi.eu rom, but I didn't like it, so I decided to switch back to pixel experience, but when flashing it, I got a trustzone error. So after an hour of googling stuff, I thought that I'd flash and lock the bootloader of my device. It flashed, but after rebooting, it said "This MIUI version can't be installed". So I tried re-flashing the rom with MiFlash, but it said "xbl error" and that means, that the bootloader is locked. I tried MiUnlock, but it told me to go to phone settings. Is there a way out of this?

    submitted by /u/AngryBlue100
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, is this kind of battery life normal in this phone? Xiaomi Mi 10t.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Storage permissions for Mi Music greyed out on "deny"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    I turned off MIUI optimization for a while to see if it was worth doing in terms of performance. I didn't notice anything groundbreaking, so I turned it on again.

    As expected, some apps needed to be granted permissions and the like. Mi Music, though, is locked to "deny" when accessing the storage permission. On the bottom, it says "device requires this permission to operate". Why is that?

    I searched for a solution and nothing came up. Am I literally the only one with that exact problem? And yes, I did uninstall and install the updates of Mi Music to no avail.

    Note: I'm using a Redmi Note 8 Pro with MIUI 12.0.3 Global

    submitted by /u/TheDeathMedic
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 6A and extending its life.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Since Xiaomi announced that the Redmi 6A will not recieve MIUI 12 I doubt that there will be any updates coming to it at all so what I'd like to know is:

    Are there any existing ROMs or ones currently in development to help squeeze longevity out of my aging phone (preferably clearing up some extra free space as a bonus)? Because I really like mine and I don't want to get rid of it anytime soon.

    I'm aware that the EU roms exist but I can't seem to find one compatible with the 6A. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JejSooS
    [link] [comments]

    Where do i buy poco f2 pro online in the fillipines

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Poco M3 Temporary Lag Fix

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    Poco M3 is a great device for its price range. As it is an entry-level device, there is no use in comparing it with mid-range or high-range devices. The only problem I saw in M3 is that little UI lag it has. However, it's already fixed in the EU 12.0.4 and 12.0.5 updates. We will also get the update soon on the global version.

    For now, I have done these two small tweaks and noticed a significant difference. So, if you are also having that lag issue, try doing these things until they send an update.

    (1) Turn off animations

    Enable Developer Options, then go to Settings — Additional Settings — Developer Options and either turn off or select the lowest values (I suggest you to off them) in these three options:

    Window Animation Scale
    Transition Animation Scale
    Animation Duration Scale

    (2) Turn off MIUI Optimisation

    By default, this option is enabled. You can also turn off this one. This is the last option in Developer Options.

    Do those two changes and use the device for some time. You should feel a difference.

    submitted by /u/chabiya
    [link] [comments]

    Which phone is best to get for a great camera and gcam compatibility?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I currently have a Mi 9 SE and I love gcam but I hate how hard it is finding a working version for this phone. I've had to stick with gcam 6 and I'd love to get a new phone compatible with the newer gcams and with an awesome camera. Which would you guys recommend? Does the Mi 10 work well with gcam?

    submitted by /u/melkharesa
    [link] [comments]

    Lock screen pixel issue

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    When I go to my lock screen the pixels that was supposed to be black and turned off because I have an amoled screen they are on and lighting making the wallpaper whitish but when I open my phone in home screen my wallpaper is fine(mi 10 lite 5g)

    submitted by /u/Uhmonoree
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My Xiaomi 10w Wireless Charging Pad Keeps Disconnecting

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    So I just bought the wireless charging pad from Xiaomi yesterday and I've been having problems with it. When charging after a few minutes or so, it gets disconnected from my phone. I constantly had to take my phone on and off the pad for it to begin charging again. Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated. The phone I'm using is the iPhone 10, by the way.

    submitted by /u/linglingsiomai
    [link] [comments]

    [Dave Lee] Xiaomi Mi 11 With The Snapdragon 888

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Does anyone have the list of regions the MI 11 will come out in?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Redmi note 9s bluetooth volume issue

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Hi, I purchased redmi note 9s several days ago and I noticed that volume for bluetooth headphones is way to low. Tried changing regions, but didn't help. Tried two bluetooth headphones, both had very low volume. Any solutions other than taking it back?

    submitted by /u/Jopatraka
    [link] [comments]

    [Germany]How do i update my Note 9 Pro from Miui 11 to Miui 12?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    I've purchased my Redmi Note 9 back in September even ever since i've been waiting for that Miui 12 update to appear on my phone, but nothing happened yet. What confuses me is that appearently the update has been out for a while?

    I don't understand what i am doing wrong or missing, can anyone help me update my phone?

    submitted by /u/Nachttalk
    [link] [comments]

    I Had Enough

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I am going to change my Redmi Note 9S rom with custom rom.

    Should i ruin my grantee and unlock my bootloader or no wait for update?

    1. Sometimes the microphone doesn't work during the call and i should reboot my phone

    2.fast battery drain

    3.Graphical Problem

    MIUI 12 is full of shit

    submitted by /u/kian65
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Band 5 samsung tablet sync

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    I purchased a mi band 5 for my son. He doesn't have a phone but does have a Samsung A7 tablet. I had assumed I'd be able to install the app on his tablet and avoid needing to install it on my own or his mothers phone, but the app store is stating it's not compatible with his tablet.

    Is there any work around here for me? Or am I stuck loading it on one of our phones?

    submitted by /u/oyemon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got Viper4Android working on MIUI 12.5 Android 11?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    I made a mistake. I updated to MIUI 12. Not only it has some minor-annoying bugs and performs slower but Android 11 killed Viper4Android. Today I had worst workout because of no energetic sound. Whatever I do or try installing I can't enable viper driver and every restart it asks to download the driver! Through Magisk I tried 3 Viper versions, 1 of zip file which I used to use and incorporated audio library module to no result.

    Funny thing that EQ inside MIUI isn't working to me even after removing modules.

    Phone is Mi 9.

    submitted by /u/Researcher-Plastic
    [link] [comments]

    White background when pulling down the status bar (issue in comments)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Mi10T Pro Or Oneplus 8 Pro?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Need to upgrade from my shitty old phoneee

    Was gonna get one of these on contract, and the MI10T is cheaper with seemingly better camera and better specs? The only thing it seems to be worse on is the display since it isn't AMOLED.

    Is there any real catch? is it actually better?

    submitted by /u/doinurmop
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Gen

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:13 PM PST

    Hello Guys. Don't know if I right here. I hope you can help me I'm getting Error 111 ( Gyroscope initialization ) can't find anything about it. The Vacuum isn't even starting and is asking for an reboot. Reboot / Reset / Factory Reset does not work.

    Any advise ?

    submitted by /u/Technical_Ant8552
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T Pro Camera Focus problem (?)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    Anybody having issues with the camera not focusing properly?

    So here's a sample photo I took. I tried to tap on its head to have it focus on that but the focus went whack after taking the shot. Sample photo

    I took out my old LG V20 and got better results with it. here's the closest pictures I got from both devices:

    LG V20

    Mi 10T Pro

    I also think the picture from the Mi 10T looks much blurrier overall compared to the V20.

    Input would be helpful. The camera performs really well in general use. I cannot imagine a 2020 device being outperformed by another device that came out 4 years ago in close up shots.

    submitted by /u/mandirigma_
    [link] [comments]

    Mi True Wireless 2 right earphone not charging at all!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    The right earphone of true wireless 2 doesn't seem to be charging at all. I've tried resetting the case, which wasn't of any help. Has somebody faced the same issue before?? Is this thing serviceable??

    submitted by /u/cranberrypops
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel