• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    OnePlus If the OnePlus 7T Pro had a flat screen, expandable memory and a headphone jack, would you buy it?

    OnePlus If the OnePlus 7T Pro had a flat screen, expandable memory and a headphone jack, would you buy it?


    If the OnePlus 7T Pro had a flat screen, expandable memory and a headphone jack, would you buy it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I sure would. In fact, I'd sell off my Note10+ for that!

    coughZS630KLcough

    submitted by /u/yamamurakaito
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Launcher should open app on enter pressed

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Currently when searching for apps in the OnePlus Launcher, and you click enter, it will search on the play store. This is really annoying. If I search "Snap" for example, and I press enter, it should open the first app shown (Snapchat in my case, screenshot). So I don't have to move my finger all the way up to the app icon, on my big OnePlus phone. There is still the button to search on play store, if you need that, or if no apps are found :)

    Otherwise the Launcher is abseloutly amazing. This is the only complaint I have. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/HLVM04
    [link] [comments]

    Record videos in different aspect ratio???

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    Is there an Android app that lets you record video with a 19.5:9 AR or really any aspect ratio that's not 16:9. I have the OnePlus 7 Pro and I love the screen. Wondering if there's a way to record video that fills the entire screen.

    submitted by /u/285Tech
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good price for used OP 7 Pro?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Is oneplus 7 pro (in almost mint condition) worth it for $300? I have S8 and trying to replace it but on a budget of $300. Found a local listing for OP 7Pro but don't know if that is a good price. I don't know how much OP phones hold their value.

    On a side note: is the camera good for taking indoor shots?

    Edit: i found one locally for 300 and wondering if that is a good price. Edit 2: the above price of $300 is for 8gb/256gb tmo version but eligible to be unlocked version

    submitted by /u/finwiznot
    [link] [comments]

    It's the year of our Lord 2020, will we ever get Always on Display?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    OP7Pro has no notification LED, and without AOD I'm simply not seeing notifications. As a temporary fix I'm using the Chinese OpAodMod to force on AOD but it's both a battery hog and the clock on it just runs behind. Will we ever get an official solution? It should be pretty basic and easy to implement, considering a lot of other ROMs on many other devices have this feature.

    submitted by /u/MissingExpression
    [link] [comments]

    Web pages, Relay, Twitter and other apps either delay loading or fail on my OP7T

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    For the last couple weeks I've been experiencing lag with multiple apps.

    Web browsing - I go to any website, ESPN, Google, Fox/CNN and the page will freeze for maybe 5 to 10 seconds before it loads up. Once the data seems to start flowing, the page loads quickly as if nothing was wrong. But this initial 5 to 10 second delay is new.

    Relay - when browsing different subreddits or using the search function I get similar issues. Delay in loading and then it will either load or fail. Typically hitting retry will load the subreddit or search result fairly quickly.

    Twitter - the feed seems to work fine but loading what is trending/top stories gets me the same delay with it sometimes failing until I hit the try again button.

    Not sure what is happening but it's annoying and shouldn't occur to a phone with top of the line specs. I have deleted system cache with no changes.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Chapachel
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7T 10.0.6.HD63CB Update (T-Mobile)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Just noticed my phone has the update paused... Anyone know of any issues with this version? Imgur

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ebojager
    [link] [comments]

    Oppo, OnePlus's parent company, challenges Google Play Store along with Huawei, Vivo, and Xiaomi

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:59 AM PST

    OP6T Clock widget stuck

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I have a problem where the clock seems to be 'stuck' in the past. The clock widget shows a past time and updates only after 1-3 minutes. Had anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Molten_Assassin
    [link] [comments]

    OP6T still doesn't auto update timezone

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I've had this issue since day 1 and have opened tickets and made posts on OP website and they still have not fixed it. Super annoying. I travel a lot for work and my phone will not properly update the timezone from the network without a reboot. It used to swap back and forth between timezones randomly and be off by an hour but now it doesn't update automatically at all. Only when I reboot does the proper time zone show.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/wy1d0
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else's messages app just randomly lock up on their 7 pro?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T or OnePlus 7T Pro?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I am a long time Samsung user and am finally making the switch to OnePlus. However I'm not a tech head so am getting completely swamped in trying to determine which one is best for me.

    Camera quality and price are the only two factors which I really care about.

    Could anyone please help me make a decision?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/49yelgebeille
    [link] [comments]

    Considering Rooting 7T

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I recently bought a OnePlus 7T to replace a Pixel. I am considering rooting it to get back some stock Google/Android features but was wondering how "root-able" the OnePlus 7T is. Does it lead to instability down the road, or are the mods pretty stable?

    Android has come a long way so it's been years since I've felt the need to root, but I miss the Pixel dialer more than I thought I would.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsntFunnyAnymor
    [link] [comments]

    One Plus 6 freezing every few minutes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Hey there, about 2 hours ago I tried opening Reddit but after 30 seconds inside the app it completely froze. I closed and reopened it but it was just displaying the startup logo and was completely frozen. The same happened with YouTube, Instagram and other apps. Has anyone ever experienced this or knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/C0ldSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    For those not running rooted O.S., wanted to share this with you if you weren't aware.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    https://9to5google.com/2019/11/22/oneplus-security-notification-breach/

    I had no clue the amount of security vulnerabilities these phones had on them prior to purchasing my 7 Pro. While this article is now a few months old, that's just one example of a long history of these devices being much too easy to backdoor into.

    And here;

    https://www.thecustomdroid.com/disable-oneplus-device-manager-stop-data-mining/

    Although this article is a couple of years old, I still show this in my running services constantly. The article cites;

    "Christopher further analyzed the requests and finally came up with the list of all the data types that were being sent to OnePlus. It includes the following:

    Device unlock events

    IMEI number

    Serial number

    MAC addresses

    ESSID and BSSID of wireless networks

    Names of Mobile networks

    Timestamps of opening/closing of apps"

    While an order ID # might not seem like a big deal, not big enough to cancel your credit cards over anyway, just having that order ID # is enough to give them everything they need to wreak havoc on your personal data. With an order ID #, employees masquerading as legitimate OnePlus employees, more than likely are able to get a legitimate employee to provide them with a screenshot, something, that will enable them to gain access into your purchase history,and your mobile #. It's becoming more and more prevalent with cellular service providers each year.

    If they're successful in convincing an employee to open a link, they're then able to screen share with that employee, remotely. From there they can implement webview and access internal customer-facing databases, wherein they can mirror your sim card, receive your 2FA pin code reset your password with your service provider, and worst of all, obtain your IMSI#. With this information, they have access to your entire phone. All of your call logs, all of your SMS/MMS, your gallery, your location, and all of your password protected accounts.

    Just be very careful folks, this has been your MetaData PSA of the day lol

    submitted by /u/Kaniela420
    [link] [comments]

    Since I've upgraded to Android 10 I've had this bar of space at the bottom of my keyboard (6T)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    It's super annoying. When I try to click space or enter and accidentally click that while searching on Google, it deletes my search and closes the keyboard. How do I get the keyboard to sit flush with the bottom of the screen?

    See problem here

    submitted by /u/jadondrew
    [link] [comments]

    7T OR THE 8

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Should I go with the 7t or wait for the oneplus 8. I am getting a month used 7t for like 400 bucks (Rs 25000). I really like the 7t and don't think the 8 will offer much more having a notch doesn't bother me coz my current device Pocofone f1 has a huge notch and even that don't bother me.

    submitted by /u/Mrwhatsmyname14
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestion.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Hello r/oneplus!

    Is it still worth it to buy Oneplus 7T Pro now or should I just wait for the Oneplus 8? I'm thinking of upgrading my LG V20 because it is starting to slow down. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jeremyc17
    [link] [comments]

    One Plus 7 Pro A10, is there any way to make the audio rocker control media volume by default?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Battery leak

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    My OnePlus 7t's battery blew up , battery marks on the back of the phone , and the screen isn't working but turns on and is stuck on a bootloop , will I get warranty for this ? If not , how much do you reckon this will set me back

    submitted by /u/nutan_e
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6T earphone sound stopped working

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    So I was walking to work a few days ago listening to music as always, and suddenly I stopped hearing through my earphones and music started playing through the phone's speakers.

    I'm using some random earbuds plugged in with the adapter that came with the phone. I've never had trouble with sound, and I've tried using other earphones/using the ones I had on other devices and they work perfectly.

    I'm not sure if it can be some software bug or the adapter stopped working without reason. Just wanted to check here if someone had an idea before buying a new one or sending my phone to repair.

    So far I've tried to reset my phone, and it didn't work. Music and sound in general just keeps on playing through the speakers as if nothing is connected. Charging works completely fine.

    submitted by /u/Iron5nake
    [link] [comments]

    Do not disturb mode still allow Wifi call

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Is there a way to prevent this? It is really annoying since I use recorder app a lot and it just stop recording whenever a scammer calls me using wifi call

    submitted by /u/kikomono23
    [link] [comments]

    Best Truly Wireless Earphones to use with 7T?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Currently using the Airdots by Xiaomi. Looking for something with noise cancellation, Type-C charging and stick design. The RealMe ones look great (see link below) but I wanna see other options too in the same price range preferably. Any suggestions?

    https://www.xda-developers.com/realme-buds-air-review/

    submitted by /u/ashykamal95
    [link] [comments]

    Had anyone else noticed that you're unable to slide down till the quick function buttons in status bar while in landscape mode in One Plus 7T or is it just me,?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Also let me know if there's something I could do to fix this. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Bruticus2806
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel