• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    OnePlus Anyone moved from pixel 2 to one plus 7pro

    OnePlus Anyone moved from pixel 2 to one plus 7pro


    Anyone moved from pixel 2 to one plus 7pro

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I wanted to ask how is vibration motor . I really like the vibration motor in pixel 2 is op7pro any close to that level or better ?

    submitted by /u/ztaker
    [link] [comments]

    Message from Oneplus regarding 7T tint

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST


    Greetings from OnePlus Customer Support!

    This email regarding to green tine on the display even after replacement. I have checked with my concern team on this. Our technicians confirmed that OnePlus 7T comes with an industry-leading 90 Hz AMOLED screen. Under specific circumstances of extreme low light, a slight display discoloration may occur due to the properties of the AMOLED display. This is not a quality issue and will not affect daily usage or the durability of the screen.

    OnePlus will continue to look into cutting-edge display technologies and strive to deliver the best user experience possible.

    However if you would like to return the product, you can raise a return request in your OnePlus account. Unfortunately we do not have replacement option in this case, since the issue is same in new devices.

    We apologize for the inconvenience caused!

    I appreciate your understanding! Please don't hesitate to reach us back if there's anything else we can do to help.

    Regards, Conor Savage OnePlus Customer Support


    submitted by /u/SystemEx1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see top part if the "phone" app.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/ygtidgF.jpg

    Where the arrows are pointing there should bé search bar, add New contact etc ... Right?

    submitted by /u/CrackCC_Lurking
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 pro

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Does anyone have a decent place to get onplus 7 pros? I've been trying to get one from onepklus for 2 months now and I'm just about done waiting on stock to be back in.

    submitted by /u/datcrqbwitlongassarm
    [link] [comments]

    Karbon bumper case texture

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Can anyone who uses the karbon bumper case tell me if it's textured or not? The design makes it look like it might be. I've had issues with using popsockets on slightly textured phone cases before, I had to go off-brand so the cheap adhesive would fill the slight gaps.

    Also would appreciate anyone who has the case + uses name brand popsocket chiming in.

    submitted by /u/Cedocore
    [link] [comments]

    What is OPskin ? I got a notification saying OPskin applying

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Can't send MMS on 7T

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    For about two months now I can't send photos in my native messaging app and as far as I know I don't receive them either. Can anyone help me out ?

    submitted by /u/Dankmemes3000
    [link] [comments]

    Audio delay on games with OP6T and Samsung Galaxy buds

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Title. Whenever I play games, there is a solid second of delay with what happens on screen before the sound gets to my earbuds. Is there any way to fix this? YouTube videos and music is just fine.

    submitted by /u/LegendChaser
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update to 10.0.3 from 9.5.13.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    OP7pro GCAM zoom question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I've just got an op7 pro, rooted it and installed Gcam.

    It does seem good but the I have a question around the macro lens... in the stock app I see 3x but gcam shows 2x (and seems to be zoomed to that level too). The stock app actually seems to take better photos (and be able to focus) with this lens.

    Is there a way to have gcam default to 3x zoom?

    submitted by /u/burgershot69
    [link] [comments]

    Bad battery life when I use my Oneplus 7 Pro

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I'm in LA and take much picture and videos but the battery drain very fast that I have to charging my phone 3 times per day from 20% <=> 95%. So it's drain everytime after 3 hours SoT from 95% to 20%. Is that normal or not? I'm on OOS 9.5.11 and use 60-100% brightness.

    The Top 6 battery usage (from Battery Info of Android) - Camera 27% - Display 19% - Android System 17% - Google Play Services 8% - Android OS 6% - Whatsapp 5%

    submitted by /u/quidc
    [link] [comments]

    I used to be a die-hard OnePlus...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Not anymore. This is my 3rd OP7 and I still got a trashy screen. Bought it from a third party retailer and they think I'm crazy because they don't see it under the bright lights in the store. I'm fed up of this.

    https://imgur.com/a/ZtMGNgS

    submitted by /u/shiftyquik
    [link] [comments]

    Full backup like an iPhone?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    As the search is completely useless on Reddit, I'm posting here. Have a Pixel 4 XL currently. Had a terrible hardware/customer support experience on my Pixel 3. Considering my next phone (in a year or two) to be a OnePlus. However, my experience with my last phone dying (and with having a laptop in the past die), is backups, especially how Apple does them, are critical. Does OnePlus do 100%, full backups? I know Pixel doesn't. I had a friend restore from a backup on his Pixel 4 XL and it didn't sound like a 100% clone which is what I'd really want.

    submitted by /u/X7V4
    [link] [comments]

    OP 7t Charge Cases

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Hey all, was wondering if anyone has had luck with the two(maybe 3?) Charge/battery cases for the OP7t on Amazon. Battery life is great, phone last all day, however I like that added luxury of being able to charge if I've been using Google maps all day along with photos after a long day of use after work.

    submitted by /u/RetroJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing this article because the author told me to share it to my socials so Oneplus can see there's interest from Australia...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    As a Oneplus 6T user and someone who will probably upgrade this year, would rather buy it officially then get it from the grey market again if I can.

    OnePlus was the number one premium smartphone brand in India in 2019 — surely Australia is their next frontier to conquer? https://ausdroid.net/2020/02/05/oneplus-was-the-number-one-premium-smartphone-brand-in-india-in-2019-surely-australia-is-their-next-frontier-to-conquer/

    submitted by /u/Morph247
    [link] [comments]

    Complyfoam ear tips for first gen Bullets Wireless

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Has anyone gotten them? Which ones work? I was recommended the 160T model but they don't make them anymore.

    submitted by /u/lumihand
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 value

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    So I've been considering a possible upgrade lately to a 7t, and I was wondering how much is a reasonable independent seller price for a OnePlus 6 mirror black with a small set of cracks in the bottom left hand corner of the back glass? What would the difference be if I covered it with a skin vs getting the back replaced?

    I'm looking into selling it for a OnePlus 7t or a Pixel

    EDIT: I guess my question would be would it be worth fixing and then selling it for more?

    submitted by /u/Volvomaster1990
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth Audio Codec in developer mode

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    What is the best option to use for Bluetooth Audio Codec? For Android 10.0?

    1. Use System Selection (Default)

    2. SBC

    3. AAC

    4. Qualcomm® aptXTM audio

    5. Qualcomm® aptXTM HD audio

    6. LDAC

    7. Qualcomm® aptXTM Adaptive audio

    8. Qualcomm® aptXT™M TWS+ audio

    9. Enable Optional Codecs

    10. Disable Optional Codecs

    submitted by /u/WeirderComa
    [link] [comments]

    S10+ Exynos or Oneplus 7T

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm in a process to get a new phone. My budget is around 600€. I'm checking a few and my choices are the Samsung S10+ Exynos (I don't have Snapdragon here) or Oneplus 7T (or Pro).

    What I want most is camera quality and battery life. I have a kid and I don't want blurred photos. I have a Oneplus 3T and I get blurred pictures...

    My pros of S10+:

    - Better camera

    - Bigger battery

    - Water resistant

    My cons of S10+:

    - A bit more than 7T

    - Not the Snapdragon version

    My pros of 7T:

    - More recent phone

    - Snapdragon version

    - Updates more often

    My cons of 7T:

    - A bit bigger than the S10+

    - Less battery life?

    - Afraid of the camera, I've checked videos and reviews and normally it takes good pictures on still subjects. But on moving subjects, like a kid, it gets blurry. Samsung should perform better

    - Not water resistant

    Samsung, event with Exynos, it appears to be the better choice. Oneplus normally is not that great in the camera department compared with Samsung. I've checked the foruns and usually recommend the S10+.

    What do you recommend?

    Note: I know that the S20 will be out in a few months, like the Oneplus 8, but I can't wait that long. I need one in the next few weeks. Also, the S20 will be around 900+€. Too much for my budget.

    submitted by /u/dcop7
    [link] [comments]

    Slow wifi loading on my 7 Pro

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I have no clue what's going on. I get good speeds when connected to WiFi at home and at work, but when it comes to actually loading a page or an app or anything over WiFi my phone just slows way down. I have reset network settings and cleared the phones cache via recovery. Anyone have any ideas? I'm going crazy. I love this phone but I often find myself switching off a strong wifi connection for a 2 bar LTE connection just to load Reddit.

    submitted by /u/1dog9
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Live Wallpapers

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Is there a way to create custom live wallpapers that stop on the last frame/second (basically how the stock live wallpapers function). I've seen apps that will convert GIFs to it but it looks like they just keep looping the GIF.

    I've also seen .MP4 files being mentioned; is that the file format for Live Wallpapers? If so, is there some magic that I need to do in order to for my phone (OP7T) to recognize it as a live wallpaper?

    submitted by /u/z0mgPenguins
    [link] [comments]

    About stock wallpapers

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Do you guys have a wallpaper of the internals of the phone in the stock wallpaper section?

    submitted by /u/jumping-jaeger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel