• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    Simple Tasks Android Apps

    Simple Tasks Android Apps


    Simple Tasks

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Simple Tasks lets you write your tasks in a simple and efficient way: - Just open the app to view your tasks for today - Tap to switch between your today tasks, all of your tasks or your custom collections. - Swipe up to add new task (you can set date and collection, which the task belongs to)

    The design is pretty simple and straightforward.

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aleksandarbelchev.tasks

    Give it a try and post your opinions and recommendations. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AleksandarBelchev
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Storm Radar

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    So I knew this day was coming ever since Weather Underground got bought out by TWC, but I still used Storm Radar up until today because it was able to show me storm tracks, lightning strikes, etc. But now those are all locked behind a premium wall. Is there anything people used out there that had similar functionality? Don't mind if it's paid, as long as it's not subscription based.

    submitted by /u/TigerRei
    [link] [comments]

    App that shows you good photo spots on a map?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    I don't know if this exists. Is there some kind of app or community that allows users to geo-tag a location on a map in order to highlight great photo opportunities for others? Users can then rate that photo spot up or down.

    I think this would be handy if you're travelling and want to find some relatively unknown areas away from the more touristy places.

    Would also encourage exploration.

    submitted by /u/sheburns
    [link] [comments]

    Recording Call

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    What is the best call recording app for android?

    submitted by /u/jencee1
    [link] [comments]

    Daywise is exactly what I'd envisioned for notification management. I have to pimp it out

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    Can someone recommend an app I can use for writing on Windows too?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Free or freemium. Offline use. Ability to order/group into books would be ideal.

    Tried Onenote but doesn't sync. Tried in the Writers subreddit but question was banned.

    submitted by /u/Enilorac89
    [link] [comments]

    Drupe VS Truecaller

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    I just installed Truecaller to help with the massive amount of spam calls I get. However, it doesn't have some QoL I like in my messenger app. Mainly pinning people in Messenger, not phone book, and texts automatically popping up on my screen. I'd like to give Drupe a shot, but am wondering how the auto block list compares to Truecaller.

    submitted by /u/SekiTimewalker
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain how I'm able to send and receive regular text messages while on airplane mode with wifi?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Using textra messenger. I'm in Mexico for vacation and have airplane mode on. Using the wifi of my hotel. I'm able to send and receive texts and MMS from both people in the US and in Mexico on both Android and iPhone. I have a galaxy s10+. I thought this was impossible?

    Edit: I'm on Verizon if that matters. As far as I know I've never been able to do this before going on this trip. Also I cannot even make calls (no wifi calling) so I know the airplane mode is working at least.

    submitted by /u/-HelloMyNameIs-
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't Google Photos put back my backup into Folders/Album when i switch phones or view them on web. I gotta scroll down my timeline pic by pic to find what i want. Isn't this easy to implement or they just don't care? There's already tonnes of similar complaints on their forums dating years back

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    Someone please explain this to me cuz it feels like they don't care at all. Once i got a notification to clear clutter from my device and when i did all the pics disappeared, only to realise later that they got rid of the folders and i had to scroll down just to find them. A quick google about the same leads to hundreds of complaints from users about the same. Some even lost some of their cloud pics after "clearing the clutter". Why haven't they fixed this?

    submitted by /u/AlvinAlsace
    [link] [comments]

    Cam somebody please recommend a good card game to me?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit or flair but...

    Can any body tell me a free card game you can play against computer ai, without any real money bets that have full normal card games like blackjack etc.

    All help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/CoreyReynolds
    [link] [comments]

    Any sketching app to recommend ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Recommend me a package tracking app

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I run a small business and I ship a lot of packages so I'm looking for a good app to track all my shipments instead of using multiple carrier apps.

    The main feature I am looking for is the ability to group shipments by customer name. Often I will have to break up a customers order into multiple shipments due to weight so ideally I would be I would be able to create a new group with the customers name and then scan in all the packages going to that customer. Hopefully that example makes sense.

    I don't mind paying for the app and would prefer one that doesn't have ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/anathema_dev
    [link] [comments]

    Best phone under $200 USD that supports call recording and can be bought in Germany?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    Nova Launcher vs.....

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Not sure but I think Nova launcher is making my phone slower. I was thinking about Poco launcher and tried it but I have no idea how to hide icons in app drawer that I dont need and use. Other than that it seems super fast.
    Anyway I am open for suggestions. BTW if there is an option like sesame search that will work than that is a big plus also.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/vladastojanovic
    [link] [comments]

    Newpipe new videos aren't in order?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    In the what's new section of my subscriptions the videos are in a seemingly random order. Is it possible to order them by release date?

    submitted by /u/5footbanana
    [link] [comments]

    Good Media Player - mostly for Audiobooks

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    Hello all, I'm looking for a decent media player, primarily for Audiobooks. While in the car I send books from my phone through bluetooth, many of which are large single files 12-14 hours long. For years I've used Player Pro, but it's behavior has started to become somewhat tedious - whenever I turn my car off, it appears to either set back 1-2 minutes, or continue playing for 1-3 minutes, meaning each time I get into the car it's at a different point than where I stopped off. The behavior appears erratic, doing so regardless of whether or not I just turn the car off, or pause the audiobook before turning the car off, the result seems to be the same... The problem only becomes more frustrating as I rewind or fast forward (having to hold the button on the interface), only to accidentally tap it and result in the next file opening, completely losing my place in the book, and requiring me to try and remember what hour I was on, then tap around on the progress bar just to find the right place.

    Does anyone have any experience with another app which can play Audiobooks without some of these tedious issues? I'll settle just for not jumping in a 5 minute range whenever I start my car, and any ability to proficiently jump around through a large track is just icing on the cake. Doesn't have to be free -I don't mind paying for a good app and supporting a developer if it's worthwhile.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pehk
    [link] [comments]

    Good, Free, Group Calendar App?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Looking for recommendations for a decent app to allow me & my girlfriend to collaborate calendars.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/watsee
    [link] [comments]

    Twitter client, custom api keys

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Do any of you know of a twitter client that supports custom api keys?

    submitted by /u/DaLegitBananaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app with powerful text editor?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Can someone recommend notes app that includes powerful text editor (especially with ability to make linked text) and sync across Android and Windows?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/walk-with-me-in-hell
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard with auto day/night mode?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    I use Samsung's keyboard but I don't really like it.. I haven't found any other keyboards with an auto day & night mode though. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/kda26
    [link] [comments]

    Do apps that measure heart rate using the camera actually work?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    I used to use a Galaxy S7 and used to be able to check my Heart Rate using the dedicated sensor in the Samsung Health app and found it useful

    Since I upgraded and lost that functionality, there are a bunch of apps on the play store which claim to be able to measure Heart Rate simply by putting your finger over the standard camera lens

    Do any of these apps actually measure your HR with a reasonable degree of accuracy and can anyone please link ones they use that have worked well

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/StingerBuz
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend a music player/library app that treats music video files exactly as it does audio files for playlists, etc.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    I have yet to find anything that has caught up to how many people have music stored. I have many music videos but I don't yet know ofy single player that will mix video and audio files, or not but will make playlists of video files as it does playlists for audio files. I think I have one player that will play both, and will autoplay videos, but it keeps them separate from audio files and doesn't allow playlists.

    Ideally, I'd like to have them all mixed together and treated the same and have the player play the videos when they come up, and they'd show album art on audio files, but also to have the option to play only the audio file within them (I have a somewhat crappy Chrome OS app that does the latter and it's great).

    Anything ???

    submitted by /u/solonicity
    [link] [comments]

    Todo app for multiple people to use at same time?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    I need app where my friends and I can make list of task. When someone starts to work on task he should be able to somehow mark that. Something like his unique color or any other marking method. Same goes when task is finished. When changes are made it should update on all phones.

    Also it can be website. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/bosmilan
    [link] [comments]

    Best call recorder for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on android Pie?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel