• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    Looking for an old app Android Apps

    Looking for an old app Android Apps


    Looking for an old app

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I used to have an app that can generate fields depending on the settings, but it had been long and I've forgotten the name of it.

    Here's a picture of it.

    Please help :v

    submitted by /u/Empereotic
    [link] [comments]

    Ymusic - yplugin?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:47 AM PDT

    What does the plugin do? Is it essential? How does installing a free plugin help keep the app free?

    submitted by /u/WePkOnStr
    [link] [comments]

    Google's "Groove" live wallpaper in custom colors

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    So, ever since these groove walls were released, I have always wanted them in colors other than what Google provided.

    is anyone able to decompile the Live wallpaers and allow modification of those colors through the app's settings. I would forever be greatful and would definitely throw some money your way.

    I'm fine with it being a crude as you can make it (manual Hex entering) but I would love a true color picker (box you can drag to the colors you want)

    As long as it animates on unlock, and grooves to the music, I'll be happy.

    Pleas Please Please.

    submitted by /u/turdbogls
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that mimics the Windows Phone keyboard. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Touchpal alternatives

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    Now that touchpal was removed from Google play, I'm looking for an alternative with some of its most handy features: dragging the keys to type in either a symbol or an upper case of that letter, dragging backspace to delete the whole word, turning autocorrect with just a single click (not needing to go through option pages), and quick language switch.

    I tried out gboard, swift, and minuum so far and none of them have what I need.

    submitted by /u/grandtheftdox
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any free apps that allow you to play YouTube videos/music while in the background/with the screen off and also while offline? (sorry if it's asking for a lot)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    I recently switched from Apple to Android. On Apple, I'd found this great app that would allow me to search songs/videos from youtube/online and save them to an album. Then I could play the songs and have them run while my screen was off and while the app was in the background, and also offline.

    Unfortunately it's not on the Play store. Does anyone know of something similar? I want to be able to:

    -search and find any video from YouTube, both music and regular videos, -play the video/music while the screen is locked or while the app is in the background, -play the video offline.

    I've looked through a lot of apps but none of them fit what I need so I've come here.

    submitted by /u/thrwy_682
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a to do list app without making an account

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    I'm looking for an android to do list app (free is preferable) that is easy to use. No accounts though, it's such a hassle to make an account. I don't want any emails about my to do list and I don't feel any desire to share my to do list with facebook either.

    Anyone got any suggestions?

    Edit: thanks for the replies, but I still would prefer a to do list app without any accounts. This includes google accounts.

    submitted by /u/Babybluesb
    [link] [comments]

    Best Adobe DRM (Digital Editions) Compatible E-Reader?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Unfortunately, my university library uses Adobe Digital Editions on its e-books, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good compatible reader?

    The library recommends Aldiko, but Aldiko is pretty bad, and I'm extra irritated with them since the premium version I own is now "Premium Classic" because they switched to a subscription model.

    FOSS would be perfect, but I don't mind buying a good app, just don't want another subscription!

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/mattivx
    [link] [comments]

    Weather/battery & clock widget like like Motorola has

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Looking for a battery clock and weather widget like Motorola has on their phones any ideas let me know thanks

    submitted by /u/SRT47
    [link] [comments]

    Hide channels on subs tab on tourube android app.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/MZJVAY7.png

    Can i disable the channels list on subscriptions tab on android, because it lags a lot on my tablet?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/synncc
    [link] [comments]

    Blokada, block this, or dns66

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Which one?

    submitted by /u/StellarGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Aptoide, f-droid, ac market, or aurora store. Which one is the best?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Which one should I pursue? If there's something else that's better, feel free to chime in.

    submitted by /u/vdnster
    [link] [comments]

    MX Player custom codecs have been updated for new beta

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Is there any pc photoshop like app where i can work with layer's drop shadows, bezel, emboss,conture?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Is there any open source alternative to Tasker?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Any free ones?

    submitted by /u/thondasheri_kinashe
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any apps that converts written paragraph, table into digital

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    Suggest Only free apps

    submitted by /u/_RED-LEVEL
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any app to play Gomoku on android with Renju law?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    I have previously found such an application but not now

    submitted by /u/vungocbinh
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old lock screen app with fun interactive lock screens.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    I recently switched back to android after a couple of years of using iPhone. I remember having a really cool lock screen app that had interactive puzzles to unlock your phone rather than conventional methods such as pattern or pin.

    Am example of a lock screen would be: There is an image of a spaceship near a planet. You could unlock your phone by dragging the planet to the spaceship (it may not have been a real one in the app, I'm just using it as an example to sorta show what kind of puzzles it had). Dragging the planet to the spaceship rather than the other way around is a less obvious answer.

    The app had numerous such puzzles and lock screens. I may have forgotten what it was called but i recall something similar to "Locker Master" maybe.

    I cant seem to find it on play store with that name. Was wondering if anyone knew an app like that or if the original app is now under a different name.

    submitted by /u/BennyDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    App for downloading video from browser?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    I'm taking this online course. Video lecture is pre-recorded. Unfortunately, it's browser based so I have to view it there. The site currently have no app of it's own. Since I'm always offline, I need to find a way to download the video from the course's website by app so that I don't have to have the hassle to use my desktop.

    Can you recommend?

    submitted by /u/ThisIsNotMelTorme
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps that can replace Google's location history feature?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    It's a great feature as I can see all the places I have ever been to, and it's nice to look at every once in a while, but not nice enough for me to agree to store my entire history of exact whereabouts on a company's server. I'd like a local, non cloud alternative for this, something that works in the background and keeps talking my GPS location.

    submitted by /u/muhmeinchut69
    [link] [comments]

    Any organizer/daily planner apps that look like an actual physical daily planner book?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    That look something like this image? https://i.imgur.com/dq9ZJmF.jpg

    I need something like that and I'm so tech oriented I don't like the idea of having an actual notebook like that to carry around and write in. I would think there would be something like this maybe designed to be used with a digitizer pen on a tablet or something. I haven't seen anything like it. Everything I can find is designed around calendars and checklists... Tons of things like taking different kinds of notes but it's all in separate locations. Nothing where you can see an overview of things in one place like in the image.

    submitted by /u/El_Burrito_Grande
    [link] [comments]

    My phone is stuttering when watching YouTube videos with 60 FPS?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    I don't know where to ask so I asked it here instead.

    Everytime I watch videos with 60 FPS (like 720p60) in YouTube on my phone, there's always some stuttering throughout the video.

    My internet is fast. It always could preload the video way ahead, I watch 1080p videos in YouTube or Twitch with my laptop smoothly without any issue. So I don't think the problem is my internet connection.

    The bad thing is, some videos don't have regular 720p (30FPS) options, the lower version is only 480p which isn't good enough for me. So I either go high but stutter or go low but smooth.

    My phone has Snapdragon 435 with Adreno 505. I can watch 720p x265/H.265/HEVC videos smoothly in this same phone.

    Any advice? Is the CPU/GPU not good enough? Are there some tweaks that could solve this?

    submitted by /u/PemainFantasi
    [link] [comments]

    Speak screen app similar the one built into iPhones

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Hi, I've recently switched to an Android phone and I'm really missing the neat and handy iPhone speak screen function. I'm looking for a similar function in Android that reads aloud a webpage in reader mode on my browser or selected text. Some PC browsers (Firefox and edge) have this feature that reads aloud the text of a webpage in reader mode. Using the counterpart web browsers on my Android phone I have not been able to get access to speak screen function in reader mode.

    Please bear with me as I am new to the Android OS and find myself virgin to many available features.

    Link below describes the function on iPhone better than I can.

    https://www.macworld.com/article/3390309/how-to-make-your-iphone-read-to-you-by-using-speak-screen-in-ios.html

    submitted by /u/watchfulsnail
    [link] [comments]

    Lately Get Tube app has become laggy. Any good alternatives?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Purpose, download youtube videos.

    submitted by /u/Cal_Tiger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel