• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Xiaomi Mi Pad 5

    Xiaomi Mi Pad 5


    Mi Pad 5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Two questions:

    Release date: are there any rumours? Do you think we'll have a release until the end of the year?

    What are the changes of an active stylus support with the next generation?

    submitted by /u/BigGing
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi is now making toys, brings Mi Truck Builder to India

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Mi 9T: screen on for fingerprint reader to work?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Do you have to turn on the screen first to use the fingerprint reader like on OnePlus phones?

    submitted by /u/Cristobolon
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9T (k20) - K20 pro DC dimming software or hardware!?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have a simple questions about dc dimming and their support by k20 and k20 pro.

    I reed some web sites and the information is misleading. Some of them said that k20 has dc dimming others only refers k20 pro with dc dimming support.

    So k20 has or not dc dimming?

    Other question, dc dimming needs special hardware or that function can be "implemented" by software?

    submitted by /u/matavelhos
    [link] [comments]

    Broke the camera glass on my Redmi Note 7 - How can I get it fixed?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    The camera is fine, but the glass is broken, which is annoying. What's even more annoying is that I'm currently abroad, and because of this the local Xiaomi Repair Centre doesn't want to repair my phone because they "can't order the part".

    Do you think I could go to any phone repair shop to have it fixed?

    submitted by /u/Tvashtar_Paterae
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 keyboard lag

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Hi

    I recently bought a Redmi Note 7 and I noticed a certain lag at the time of writing on the keyboard. I have not noticed lag in any other aspect of the system.

    I tried with Gboard and with SwiftKey and the same thing happens, any solution? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/fedezix
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 or MI 9T

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello, I would like to know which phone has the best value for the cost and if the price difference between the two phones is worth it.

    submitted by /u/LilSufy
    [link] [comments]

    Best phone $200ish phone for my needs?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Man, if fucked up that title.

    I wanted to get a Note 7 (regular not pro) global version because it looks cool, has no notch and the camera is apparently alright. Video games aren't a big deal for me. Just wondering if at my price point theres a better value out there than the Note 7. Taking photos and possibly video is high on my list of needs. Fine with spending $50 or so more.

    submitted by /u/strictbirdlaws
    [link] [comments]

    Mi8 vs Poco F1 summer 2019

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I can get used (just returned in 14 days warranty) Mi8 128gb for about 220$ and 64gb Poco for roughly 200$ and I can't decide which one to pick.... Poco has nice features like bigger battery and headphone jack and SD card slot (that doesn't concern me a lot bcs Mi8 128gb is enough for me) but on Poco there has been reported of some touch issues and such..... Mi 8 has better build quality and AMOLED screen, but idk if the screen is good enough to justify that smaller battery.... O don't really need super good battery life but something that takes me through whole day without problem and idk if Mi8 can do that....

    BTW I'll upgrade from mi a1 so I expect both phones to be great upgrades from me...

    So which one would you pick ? Thx

    submitted by /u/ondrejeder
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone ever find an original Xiaomi battery for sale?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    Need a BM39 for my Mi6 but cannot seem to find one that is truly original. NoHon always came recommended by a lot of people, used in as a replacement in a few devices but it's not the same. (of course) But still, anyone found a place?

    submitted by /u/Danacy
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9, Mi 9T or Poco F1

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    Mi 9: 480€ (128 gb). Mi 9T: 400€ (128 gb). F1: 230€ (128+ gb).

    Which would you choose and why?

    submitted by /u/FastAsFuccBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing Mi 9T In Canada (Compatibility/Seller help)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Just came across the Mi 9T as I was looking to replace my Mi A1. I've had a ton of GPS issues with my Mi A1, drifting, complete inability for Google Maps to find my GPS. Are these issues isolated, or are they common to Xiaomi phones?

    In regards to frequency compatibility, I've checked frequencycheck (results here), and it seems mostly compatible, but does the 50% LTE compatibility impact how it will work for me, or are the bands that match enough?

    When I ordered my Mi A1 it was through the seller "Xiaomi Official Store", it doesn't appear like they carry the Mi 9T (yet?), are there any other sellers that users recommend?

    Thanks for your time!!

    submitted by /u/Arbucks
    [link] [comments]

    M365 scooter with a serial number over 700000

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Recently I bought a standard black European M365 with a seral nuber 701041 and 2019.05.13 production date. I know about it's general problems and I wonder how many of them are solved in such a late version of this scooter. So far I've encoutered the backlash of the folding mechanism and the backtire rubbing the backlight. Any general tips?

    submitted by /u/SmileDotDog
    [link] [comments]

    Fingerprint after delay prompts for password exclusively

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    If I let my xiaomi redmi note 4 just lay with no interaction, it'll always prompt me for password and won't even try to authenticate via fingerprint anymore; if I unlock via password and then lock, it'll unlock via fingerprint just fine though.

    Does anybody else have this issue or had seen a solution for it?

    I tried deactivating fingerprint, resetting fingerprint, adding more fingerprints, check all password options, deactivate lockscreen sleeping etc.

    I worked around this for a long time via my miband, but I'd love to also be able to unlock by fingerprint not just my very long password as I used to when the phone just came out the box.

    submitted by /u/JT-Ripper
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 group messaging not working

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else have the issue where they receive group mms but cannot send? I tried using the facebook messenger app as a work around but that didn't seem to work either.

    submitted by /u/Brighredhats
    [link] [comments]

    Effectivity of certain system apps

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Hi! i just bought a Mi 9T and I am loving it. I have a question though. It seems that there are many apps to make the phone "efficient" or something, like cleaner, ram jet, security, etc. And when I "clean", it tells me I have erased files or clear the memory by hundreds of mb. And I just bought the phone, I am not doing anything heavy at that time. I was wondering if these apps tell me the truth... In effect I ended up thinking "wow this phone's always dirty, there is always something to clean".

    Anyway, can someone confirm how helpful these apps are? If they are then I'll just leave them here.

    submitted by /u/mugglearchitect
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Notebook Pro's screen can be overclocked to 75hz at 6-bit.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Thinking about the mi9

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I have been using android phone for a long time now, mostly stock androids (pixel and my current essential) my essential is already behind on performance (specially on games) i have a couple of questions for the mi9 users:

    1. I know the miui is a very different skin of android, how did you get used to it if you had to? How is it for you?

    2. How long does a xiaomi phone usually last? I'm talking about like how mamy years before it starts to feel like an old phone

    3. Camera is not an important factor for me but i still have to ask, how is it?

    4. Previous essential users, how do they compare?

    5. Last question, How do you feel the overall experience is with this phone?

    Thanks a lot for reading this far!!

    submitted by /u/iamkingralph
    [link] [comments]

    ND1000 Filters for Yi 4K or 4K+ ????

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Anybody know if these are sold? I've found a few regular ND filters, but nothing for long exposure.

    submitted by /u/Wizard_Of_Oak_Street
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer from any Android Phone (Samsung S8) to Redmi K20 Pro

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    As the title says. I want to be able to transfer most of my data, including apps, from my S8 to Redmi K20 Pro which I recently got. Is there a recommended way to do this?

    submitted by /u/DolphinSquared
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing notification icons

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    I use the redmi note 7 and notification icons are showed only for 1 sec , after that , they completely disappear.

    I am on 10.3.6 MIUI global.

    submitted by /u/greenOlated
    [link] [comments]

    Any mi tablets currently have widevine L1?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Been sniffing around thinking of getting a tablet, and xiaomi offerings seem great, except for the widevine issue.

    Just spotted that the pocophone is getting updated to widevine L1. Wondering if there has been any news from official / unofficial sources to suggest that the tablets are getting similar treatment?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sephstyler
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi mi band 4 is not accurate when swimming

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Hello, Today my band arrived and I went to the local pool for a swim. And i swam 750 meters and the band recorded it like a 490 meters. The other issue is that when i finished my workout the band said how many laps i made and now in the MiFit app there is not stats for the laps.

    submitted by /u/exctdpnd
    [link] [comments]

    No Instagram in Mi 9T?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Brand new Mi 9T from Amazon Spain, no Instagram as it says it is not compatible. Latest MIUI update and everything, fresh out of the box.

    submitted by /u/Baauder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel