• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    Audio bleedthrough on discord/voip Tech Support

    Audio bleedthrough on discord/voip Tech Support


    Audio bleedthrough on discord/voip

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    So I have two friends with headsets that have jack connectors. Their computers have inputs at the front and back.

    Both of them have Issues with the audio playing on their computer bleeding through on apps like discord. So often when I speak I can hear myself through their mic too. Also I can often hear their computer sounds (music/videos etc) through their mic.

    The sound their end is only being played through their headphones and it's not soo loud that it would physically bleed through into the mic. They are both closebacked headphones so the bleed would be minimal anyway.

    With both however turning the volume down seems to solve the problem but t means they are having to use low volume.

    Any ideas as we've tried anything we can think of (changing jack inputs/checking drivers/disabling other audio devices)

    submitted by /u/blade818
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what these connectors are called? They are from a Logitech Rally Vibration Feedback Wheel. If anyone can help, I will greatly appreciate it.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    Black screen after opening an application Windows 10

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    I'm running Windows 10 on my Asus N550JX laptop and have experienced an issue with my display today. When I open the laptop and sign in to my account my screen will go black whenever I open an application. This problem just started as earlier today I did not have this issue.

    I've tried the age old turn it off and on again method and that didn't work. I also tried to restart in recovery mode to try a fresh install of Windows but it requires me to log in to my account and as soon as I get to that point the screen goes black again.

    I don't think this a hardware issue because whenever I turn on my laptop I can easily log in and view my desktop, it's just whenever I go to open something the screen goes black.

    I appreciate any and all help!

    submitted by /u/EffusiveLife
    [link] [comments]

    usb doesn’t work

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    i got a dell optiplex 790 MT. i reset it and now the usbs don't work for the mouse and ky. i hooked the ssd to my other pc. it works just fine.

    submitted by /u/adamfine1
    [link] [comments]

    Computer headset and mic issues

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm having problems with my microphone and headset. Like very time I start two different things and they produce audio at the same time my headset glitches and it makes all the audio basically distorted. Like lets say that I have discord and minecraft open and im talking to my friends and playing mc the audio starts getting distorted and just annoying. I thought it was my headsets so I got new ones, but the same problem kept happening. I tried the new headset on my laptop and everything was just fine, the mic worked perfectly without having any static (on the laptop.) The moment i used the mic on my pc it started to produce a lot of static, making anything i say through the mic while being plugged into my pc unhearable. I really need help solving this, I've tried everything I could. I tried countless "fixes" that youtube suggested but none worked, so I come to the people of reddit to ask for help. PLEASE! (if my grammar is shit im sorry its 1:43AM and i haven't slept in about 33 hours)

    submitted by /u/zaivu
    [link] [comments]

    Computer reading purchased music CD as blank (Windows 8.1)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Recently purchased CD from amazon and went to rip it to my computer the the drive is reading it as blank. I've tried to read it using Windows Explorer, Windows Media Player, and Foobar 2000. I have had this happen before with amateur CDs but this one was more 'professional.'

    I've tried restarting my machine, updating the drivers, and re-inserting the CD several times with no luck.

    I've only had this problem with this album. No issues with the several other albums I ripped this week.

    submitted by /u/KrankenwagenKolya
    [link] [comments]

    Built-in Ethernet Not Working

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel