• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, September 24, 2018

    Samsung Feels good to be back!

    Samsung Feels good to be back!


    Feels good to be back!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:17 AM PDT

    Its ok to hate on android but hate on iphones.....

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 01:49 AM PDT

    Save 23% on Samsung Gear S3 Classic Smartwatch (Bluetooth), SM-R770NZSAXAR – US Version with Warranty

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    Yuh

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:50 AM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Screen Protector? Just bought the new S4 and I was wondering if it needs a screen protector. I usually don't put any in my other devices; I would like to ask whether it is necessary or not.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 02:17 AM PDT

    FYI To get the galaxy skin on fortnite you no longer needed to pre-order the device. As long as you have a Note9 or Tab S4 you can get the skin

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    Settings available in lock screen, how to disable?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    My phone is completely dry but this is showing up and i cant charge my phone...what should i do?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:50 AM PDT

    Frame drops on note 9

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 02:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys i just bought the note 9 and im used to playing smoothly on my iPhone but when i played CR on the note 9 i got some annoying frame rate drops is there any fix to this , btw im using the exynos version

    submitted by /u/mooodii7
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung's s9/s9+ cases are perfect!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    I have the alcantara cover,the hyperknit cover and the rugged one. It's a shame that some of the s9 cases are not available for the note 9.

    submitted by /u/themightyduck04
    [link] [comments]

    When will Samsung show some love to Canada? Was planning on getting the S9 until I saw what I was missing out on

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 04:53 AM PDT

    On the official website you can get the S9 along with a Gear S3 watch in a bundle for less than $800 USD.

    while on the Canadian site the S9 only gives you 2 options for color and storage size, and costs $1000. if you want the watch it costs $500 itself.

    sorry if this is a stupid post im really tired right now i havent slept in 24 hours and just want better phone and a cool samsung watch but damn

    des anyone know where i can get a good phone deal in canada i want a nice digital watch man

    submitted by /u/ihavesexregularly
    [link] [comments]

    Need help disabling "Improve location accuracy?" prompt

    Posted: 24 Sep 2018 12:43 AM PDT

    This annoying prompt keeps appearing whenever I turn on location. I've had my phone for three years and never had this problem; it just started last week. I want my location set to "High Accuracy" whenever I turn on location. If I ignore the prompt, the settings automatically switch to "Device only" instead of the setting I want.

    How do I stop this prompt from appearing?

    Samsung Galaxy S6, Android Version 7.0, Security patch level June 2018. I updated to the latest version yesterday, but this issue was happening before then.

    submitted by /u/Apostropheles
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Where is the trade-in deal for the OG Pixel for $300??

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:57 PM PDT

    I got a notification from the Samsung app on my Pixel about this deal. I checked it out and was able to add a trade-in value of $300 to my cart for my Pixel. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of something and ended up dismissing the Samsung app.

    When I opened it up again later to check out the deal, I couldn't find it anywhere, not even on the Samsung website itself! I really want to trade to a Note9 and that extra $200 (they'll only give me $100 now!) was enough to get me to pull the trigger, but I can't find it!

    submitted by /u/krlpbl
    [link] [comments]

    Help Am I going to regret getting the S9+ over the note 9?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:01 PM PDT

    Price isn't that much of an issue, but the note 9 and s9+ seems practically the same, and the note 9 seems massive.

    submitted by /u/brokebtw232
    [link] [comments]

    All Gradient color icons!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:53 AM PDT

    New smart tv, has a feature called Anyview cast, need to pay 7$ Canadian for an app to make it work.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:05 PM PDT

    Will someone explain why a 400$CAN tv has streaming capabilities, but requires a 7$ app to make it work!! WTF!

    Can anyone find a way around it or am I stuck with having to pay for the app?

    submitted by /u/DeathSessions
    [link] [comments]

    THIS MAN HAS A NOTE7 IN 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:54 PM PDT

    I was browsing Facebook marketplace for good deals on GPUs and 144hz monitors, when I found this gem... https://imgur.com/a/DGlBHoW

    What ze fuck... An original note 7 in the wild in 2018!!!

    submitted by /u/iruletodeath
    [link] [comments]

    How's the overall sales on the Note9?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:41 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any news about it. I only found sales on South Korea and Australia.

    submitted by /u/21minute
    [link] [comments]

    Note 9 512GB Pre-Order Delay and Compensation

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:02 PM PDT

    So, I pre-ordered my 512GB Note 9 (AT&T) on August 11th. I was told it would ship the week of September 2nd. Specifically, "Will ship week of Sep 02, 2018". Fast forward to September 7th when I get an email from Samsung Support saying that my order has been delayed and will ship by the 29th. As compensation, anyone who chose the *FREE* expedited shipping (it was free for me at least) will have their account reimbursed for that charge. After contacting support to clarify that that was the only compensation I'd be receiving for the multiple week delay on the 10th, I heard nothing so I sent a followup email on the 19th.

    The next day I got a blanket response with poor grammar saying that it should ship the week of October 7th. There was nothing in the email about any compensation. Has anyone else received anything from Samsung for the massive delay? This isn't an accident on their part. They had promised ship dates and has missed them by multiple weeks. The bare minimum should be a discount on the order or some store credit.

    This has truly been the worst customer service experience I've ever had and is pushing me away from a company I've been loyal to for years. Obviously they don't *need* to give compensation but it's a bad idea to upset customers especially in a market as competitive as smartphones.

    submitted by /u/jaypaw28
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Touch Input Blocked notification on my Samsung J7 Pro.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:48 PM PDT

    Hi! A "touch input blocked" notification popped up this morning. As far as I can see, the proximity sensor is not blocked at all. I have lost all touch input on my phone even after a soft reset. Is there anyway I can have the touch screen working again? I'm unable to unlock the phone because it is locked by pattern. Help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/22599
    [link] [comments]

    Must Have Note 9 Apps

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been daily driving my Note 9 since launch now, but I feel like I'm not getting the most power out of all the features it has to offer. I've looked up lists of must have apps that end up being repeats of a previous list.

    Any suggestions would be awesome!!

    submitted by /u/Faptain_Shmeat
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing Calendar with Galaxy Watch?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:37 PM PDT

    I got the new Galaxy Watch on Thursday and I love it but having some issues with certain things, I'm wondering if it's possible to sync my Google Calendar on my S8 with the Calendar app on the Watch?

    submitted by /u/bristow84
    [link] [comments]

    Splitting Media and Game Sounds

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:24 PM PDT

    I'd like to play music in the background while playing game apps such as PUBG. Currently the music app overpowers game sounds so I can hear the music great, just can hardly hear the game sounds 😂

    I'm on the Galaxy S8.

    Any trick or app that will make music lower than game noises or completely separate the two?

    submitted by /u/Bestly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel