• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, September 23, 2018

    OnePlus Props to OnePlus. OnePlus 5 battery life after 11 months of daily use.

    OnePlus Props to OnePlus. OnePlus 5 battery life after 11 months of daily use.


    Props to OnePlus. OnePlus 5 battery life after 11 months of daily use.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:57 AM PDT

    Man, what else can you ask for.

    https://i.imgur.com/3MOQEMH.jpg

    What's your SOT?

    submitted by /u/NKNZ
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6 - Android Pie - I love that I can now display the seconds in the status bar.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 03:44 PM PDT

    I know it's not a big deal, I was not even expecting it, but that's a nice surprise!

    What I also like:

    - Custom accent color (finally!)

    - Smooth and cool animations

    What I'm "meh" about:

    - Multitasking "iPhone-style". Seems less efficient to me.

    - Cannot directly reboot into recovery mode with a simple tap.

    - Battery stats are buggy.

    But hey, congrats one Oneplus for pulling it out so fast!

    submitted by /u/pppaaassseeeiii
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Switch 2.1 adds support for migrating Launcher, Wallpapers, and Desktop Layout.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:51 AM PDT

    OnePlus 6 battery life after Android Pie upgrade

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:07 PM PDT

    This is the first battery cycle after I upgraded.

    https://i.imgur.com/pOVeydx.jpg

    A little bit of detail about my usage: * 3 hours of internet browsing (mostly reddit) * 2 hours of YouTube mostly with a bluetooth speaker * 1 hour of instant messaging * the rest are calls, photos, etc.

    I also recorded a few 4k videos at a concert and shared some on mobile data while still at the concert (mentioning this because of the slow connection).

    What is your experience?

    submitted by /u/alevast
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications Delayed and Batched?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 10:29 AM PDT

    The past few weeks I've noticed that my notifications are delayed, and then delivered in batches. It seems like whenever I open an app that has notifications, such as Facebook, I will get like 30 notifications all at once from various apps, ranging from the last time I opened Facebook to the time I just opened it. Quite strange - and quite annoying. anyone else?

    submitted by /u/_TrumpTrainConductor
    [link] [comments]

    Substratum On Android Pie Official

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 01:54 PM PDT

    I have updated to Android Pie Stable. Installed Substratum. Themed many Google apps. But after few minutes or so they get un-themed automatically. Is it the OS or Substratum not stable with P for now?

    submitted by /u/drmjp93
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect to google mini op6

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:57 PM PDT

    For some reason today when I try connecting to my Google mini I find it in devices but the circle keeps going round and round and nothing happen ( nonmusic comes) Rebooted both mini and OnePlus 6 but nothing happens same problem. My friends Samsung i downloaded Amazon music and Google home and it works for him straight away.

    Never had a problem for 2 months but don't think I tried after last op6 update. Could that be the problem ?

    submitted by /u/abitofatit
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it better to use slow charging at night when you have the time instead of dash charging?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:27 AM PDT

    Cause apparently it's better for a battery to slowly charge, and since charging it overnight means it has the whole night to charge, wouldn't it be better to us a different low power charger for those occasions and dash charging for when we really need it?

    submitted by /u/Where_is_dutchland
    [link] [comments]

    Glass screen protector for OP6 that works with Spigen Rugged Armor?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:36 AM PDT

    I have a Spigen Rugged Armor case, and there's been an issue where the case pushes on the sides of my glass screen protector a tiny amount, making it lose contact with the screen. Because of this I've been using the included case instead. I've had this issue with both the official oneplus tempered glass screen protector, and two from LK.

    Does anyone know any brand of glass screen protectors that works with Spigen Rugged Armor?

    submitted by /u/scarynut
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the beta testers now ? After The pie update

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    I'm running the Pie beta 3, what happens next? Will I get the official pie, or just beta updates foe the oxygen os?

    submitted by /u/RamQashou
    [link] [comments]

    Fingerprint navitgation

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    Anyone found a fingerprint tool to activate system functions ( pull down notification tray) that works with the Pie update?

    The ones I've tried don't work anymore.

    submitted by /u/mattpreston11
    [link] [comments]

    No data connection after Pie update.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 07:37 PM PDT

    I updated to the newest update 9.0 and my phone says it has service but does not show 4g Lte or anything. I have an AT&T sim card in, and reset my internet setting.

    submitted by /u/ASAP_KING
    [link] [comments]

    Slow or non existent GPS detection after leaving location off and turning it on when needed for navigation.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 04:52 AM PDT

    I always turn my location off because i believe it saves battery. but every time i will turn it on for navigation purposes and it won't detect my location for a few minutes or wont detect it at all. sometimes it will even show the location to be located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I've tried downloading GPS apps but it doesn't help. anyone have any solution or any fix to this? thank you.

    submitted by /u/bengboomboom
    [link] [comments]

    Phone reporting wrong time after Android P update

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    So for the first time in my life, my phone had the time wrong. My alarm went off at it's usual time, I got ready, got to work, only to find out I was exactly an hour late... My phone read 1 hour earlier than it actually was. I was so confused! I looked back at it a few times, and then it switched to the correct time!

    Has anyone experienced something messed up with the time at all?

    EDIT: Something I just realized is that I had a notification this morning that the "Sleep Standby Optimization" option that can be found in "advanced battery" had alerted me that it had kicked in. Looks like it can "optimize the battery life disable the network". This has got to be the cause right? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/ultraspank
    [link] [comments]

    [OP6] Ambient Display not working without charger?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    EDIT: I didn't know having Battery Saver turned on disabled Ambient Display.

    Hey guys,

    I turned on ambient display but it only seems to work when I have my charger plugged in.

    Is this how its supposed to work or am I missing something.

    Thank you to anyone who responds.

    submitted by /u/boahandcock
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna make the switch!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    Currently using a Samsung S5 Neo and never bothered with getting the newest versions of mobiles etc. Gonna make the switch and Im gonna buy the OnePlus 6. Will the difference blow me away?

    submitted by /u/Lazy_Inferno
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus3 battery issues: Android System taking 20%, battery runs out in less than 24h without using the phone

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 12:03 AM PDT

    Hey, this is such and odd problem so hear me out:

    A few days ago my phone just randomly started using a lot of battery, for no good reason. This means, out of nowhere, the battery would go from 100% to 0%. This happened out on the street for example, where I would walk outside and suddenly notice the 80% I had left in my battery is 15%.

    I have not had this issue before, and now suddenly I have it. My phone says "Android system" is taking 19% of the battery, or even more, in just stand-by mode. Every other app takes less than 10. I've wiped the cache, but still doesn't work. This is extremely worrysome since my battery usually could take 3+ days without running out of battery, and often when I went to sleep with 20% battery it would have 15% in the morning, but now if I go to sleep with 50% battery it has 0% in the morning.

    Any ideas what's going on? Thanks in advance.

    Other info: Android version 8.0.0, OxygenOS 5.0.5.

    submitted by /u/Wasted_Penguinz
    [link] [comments]

    Long press the back button to kill the app?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 04:10 AM PDT

    Hello. Very much used to the function "Long press the back button to close the application" on MIUI, is there any way to do something like this on Oxygen?

    Button Mapper did not help, it only reassigns physical keys ...

    p.s. I know that in Android it is not necessary to completely close applications, but still this function is very necessary for me.

    submitted by /u/ManInGlasses
    [link] [comments]

    Broken screen repair NZ

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I have had a look around and the cost of repairing my cracked screen for my one plus 5 seems crazy! I have been quoted $320 NZD and even as high as $400 for a screen replacement? Am I screwed or is there a cheaper option I am missing? I am aware that in NZ particularly One Plus phones are not very popular but even still! Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Elderhide
    [link] [comments]

    Just updated to Pie, is there a foolproof way to check if you have Pie, other than the UI changes.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 05:14 PM PDT

    When I was on Xiaomi, they had these "UI" updates where it's not so much of an OS upgrade, so I get paranoid now whenever I update. I don't see any major improvements other than the UI and animations, and of course the Android version is 9.

    However, I can't find any of the Android Pie features that other websites have been talking about, such as being able to select text from recents, or the adaptive brightness adjusting to how you set it, or the app usage timer. Did I update correctly? Or are those features only on the beta/Pixel versions?

    submitted by /u/chuankaimah
    [link] [comments]

    Will i recieve future OTA updates if i update through the Oxygen Updater app?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 04:43 PM PDT

    Notification collapsing

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:35 AM PDT

    One annoying thing since the update to pie is when I pull down for notifications, on the second pull down all the notifications collapse and minimise. I used to be able to do a double pull down to make notifications easier to reach. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Janution
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to stop this thing killing apps?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    Seriously, it's ridiculous. I have Blokada and Bass Booster running and I have to keep restarting them several times on hour because my OP6 decides that it wants to kill them, even with 6 gigs of ram. I've set the apps to 'always run' mode, have turned off battery optimisation for them and have set the background process management to be as permissive as possible.

    submitted by /u/lolapazoola
    [link] [comments]

    Move volume slider on Pie

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 02:11 PM PDT

    Is there any way to move the volume slider to the righthand side of the screen from the left on Android pie?

    submitted by /u/trip4osu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel