• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, September 24, 2018

    HTC Should I fix my HTC ONE m8?

    HTC Should I fix my HTC ONE m8?


    Should I fix my HTC ONE m8?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 11:12 PM PDT

    I have an old M8 that I'm pretty sure either the battery or charging port is messed up. I want to fix it just so I can learn how to open phones, for the fun of it, and to have a back up phone.

    What are some best ways to fix it and where should I order the best parts. Thank you :)

    Edit: I also want to use this phone to learn how to root

    submitted by /u/Bleachverse
    [link] [comments]

    U12+ Bluetooth issues?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2018 08:42 PM PDT

    For some reason my Bluetooth is having issues. Not sure if it was the latest update. I'm completely stock.

    My audio devices instantly disconnect and reconnect randomly, causing stuttering in the audio and calls I have to manually switch to speaker but then the audio device steals control.

    Also with Bluetooth gamepads, directions will input properly on menus like the app screen, but in games the don't work at all.

    It started happening this week, hoping it's not hardware.

    submitted by /u/PcFish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel