• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, April 22, 2018

    Android Gaming Morrowind for Android updated

    Android Gaming Morrowind for Android updated


    Morrowind for Android updated

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 03:39 PM PDT

    There's a new update for the Android port of OpenMW. In my experience, it greatly improves stability. I played for a couple hours since the patch and I've only had 1 crash.

    Here's the link: https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?t=4898

    For anyone seeing this for the first time, the details are explained at the link above. The gist of it is that if you already own Morrowind on PC you can copy your files over and play the game on Android in the OpenMW engine. The app has a UI overlay already set up and is quite playable.

    submitted by /u/Mitkebes
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite card game?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:58 AM PDT

    As the title says which is your favorite Android card game?

    submitted by /u/Jurgen_official
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Idle/active game, that I can put 2-40 minutes of time whenever I want and still make progress.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 09:31 PM PDT

    Ok, that title got kinda long. First, thanks to the mod to allow request posts! let get to it:

    • Genre: any but match 3
    • Paid or Free: any, pref free
    • Single or Multiplayer: single, may accept light cooperation mechanics
    • Playable Offline: Offline
    • Why searching didn't work: the one time I asked, or any other time I've found people asking for similar things, the answers where either Idle games, managers/citybuilders/those farmville kinda games, puzzles or simply gatcha rpgs.

    Features: Long Version Ok, lets try to explain, I've been playing Tiny Rails for 1+ year, and it kinda wore thin on me, but it was my favorite game for a reason, I could get the game a couple of seconds on the elevator while working, and set a few instructions while getting gold, or the entire evening visiting stations getting stuff, always working towards a goal, there where many things to collect and same goals to do, It was a really fun game to play for a while. After that I found Hunt Cook, and it had so much potential, I could get the phone out a couple of minutes, serve some food an put longer things to cook or spend half an hour cooking shorter things, hunting and doing other things, I felt that I was always progressing towards the goal!, also, I really liked the art and idea of the game... the only reason I uninstalled that game is that it required some weird and uncalled permissions, I cant remember them now, but I think it needed to see my real mail, permission to post things in Facebook and g+, access to contacs, gps, and some other unneeded things, I could simply say i didn't give permission but I had to do it EVERY TIME I opened the app, I hate apps that do that, So, i'm still in the search for my perfect game...

    • Managers games gets a time when waitresses get so long that you cant usually play when you want and get those really short "less than 30 mins" timers or options where it fells like you are getting penalized for not playing enough.
    • Idle games, you cant play them for very long, they are more of a "check every day" thing.
    • Gatcha games: They really scratch the collectible part of my brain, but usually have the same problem with managers or have this fighting mechanics that means you have to put those 30-40 mins every couple of ours, you cant spend a day only playing 2 mins intervals.
    • Puzzles don't feel like working toward a goal, and I have plenty of puzzle games right now.

    TL;DR Version: I want a game with a longer goal and possible collectibles that i can play in short or long bursts, whenever I want, or take pauses where I'm still working towards the goal/not getting penalized.

    Is there a perfect game for me or I am destined to die a really whiny gamer?

    Edit:Ordering a bit

    submitted by /u/theDasK
    [link] [comments]

    Are there secret endings in The Room: Old Sins?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    Just got done playing "Old Sins" and it was a blast, but after having enjoyed the four different endings in "The Room 3" I can't help but wonder if there are secret endings in "Old Sins?" The game doesn't hint that the endings exist, but like assembling a closet from Ikea, I feel like there were a lot of unused pieces along the way -- namely, the three-holed inserts for the Faberge-style eggs that turn up later on. There are so many different places to put them, and not nearly enough eggs to fill them -- or considering the way that the game closes rooms once you've solved them, even the opportunity to go back to them. Anybody know?

    submitted by /u/Tarotica
    [link] [comments]

    Premium games to play on the airplane (no wifi)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:52 PM PDT

    Any good recommendation for premiums that don't need an internet connection to play. I have a 5-7 hours ride and a battery pack to recharge my phone.

    Previous games I played and enjoyed: - Space Marshals 2 - Neon Chrome - Starfall - Battleheart & BH Legacy - God of Blades - etc

    submitted by /u/Reddittoomuch
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Looking for suggestions on content and the 'freemium' market

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 11:30 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've been working on a game for a little while which span up as a piece of college work. I decided to do quite a bit of work with it and felt that it was in a place where others could enjoy.

    I have some questions around best models for monetization. What are peoples opinions on Ads / Pay to unlock / or paying and none of the others? I feel like adding ads is quite invasive and upsets the way the game flows in some cases but and having a full price for a game hides it behind a pay wall for less people to enjoy! It's a sticky situation but i want to try and make some type of living from doing what i love... Making and playing games. Anybody have advice on best practices with this stuff?

    This is my game btw:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boardmanGames.Rocket_Blast

    I have a list of features that i want to add in the future. These include:

    • Global Highscores (Currently only local)

    • More Ships to unlock

    • Color selector for ships

    • Better AI / Enemies

    • Better GUI

    • Sounds

    Does anybody have suggestions on what i should prioritise and anything they think i should add?

    submitted by /u/Kilzrus
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Open world Sci-Fi/ Futuristic/ Steampunk RPG with Multiplayer and base build elements.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    I know its a lot im asking for but any suggestions? Sandbox also welcomed. Looking for a game i can fall for and play for hours

    submitted by /u/KolleOuttaSpace
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A online/multiplayer game where you can sink in a lot of hours and feel that.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    I want a game where i can sink in a lot of hours and feel that i have done that, something like Clash Royale, i like that system where u grind, level up something and use that stuff against other people online, i want competitive game.

    Genre doesn't matter, ANYTHING.

    Paid or Free doesn't matter.

    Multiplayer/online only.

    Playable Offline or Online, no difference.

    submitted by /u/CreAtive320
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile gamers g+ community

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 12:47 PM PDT

    TIL you have PAC-MAN, Solitaire and Cricket built-in Google Play Games that you can play offline

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:03 PM PDT

    [Request] looking for a "daily" game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 04:09 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit community, maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a game that you would play once a day for a few minutes (let's say up to 15 minutes) and that interacts with other players. It shouldn't be friends-based however; just start the game and play with many others...

    Let me give you an example: the Card Crawl daily dungeon fits the description except that the interaction between players is just a common highscore list and nothing more.

    I don't care much for genre, graphics or gameplay, so just name anything that might fit the description. :)

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Bebef
    [link] [comments]

    Best Online Game

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 05:10 AM PDT

    In your opniomg what is the best online game?

    submitted by /u/PyroShotGaming
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion]. If you love gacha games, I am curious... why?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 02:46 AM PDT

    Honest question. I know some people love me them, and request more like them. What are the qualities of gacha-based games that you enjoy?

    submitted by /u/he_could_get_it
    [link] [comments]

    Premium demo game, feels right for you ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 02:29 AM PDT

    Hello,
    I have not a lot of experiences with premium demo games, I'd like to realease one but I really wonder how to do it correctly.
    I wanted to let the player play like 30% of the game (it's a level based game, so you have like 30% of the level) then force the IAP to have the full game.
    By your experience, does it work ? does it feel right ?
    I will tell in the description : "The game is 30% free, you can try without any ad the game and if you like it, you can purchase the full game with a one time IAP".
    But, as a gamer, seeing a free game with IAP, wouldn't it feels like another "freemium game" without really trying to understand ? Or for premium gamer, not really giving it a chance at all because at the first sight it is not a premium game at all ?
    Maybe that sounds a little stupid to ask but, eh, I prefer to sound stupid now and do it correctly :p.

    submitted by /u/Woum
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Doodle Jump like game

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 10:50 PM PDT

    I would like a Doodle Jump or Worm Jump like game. It is arcade, free (with no annoying ads or without ads), single player & must be able to play offline normally. It must be light on battery like Doodle Jump, use accelerometer/gyroscope/tilt controls, no touch controls & with basic colourful or any cool background & game setup/environment & themes like Doodle Jump & Worm Jump No relevant searches since suggested games did not have tilt controls. Sonic Jump is really annoying & poor gameplay with iap focused. Worm Jump is cool, but very old game.

    submitted by /u/FullmetalJun
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Simpler, more abstract, RTS games?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2018 11:46 PM PDT

    I like strategy games. But I like them to be short and simple. More Clash Royale than Clash of Clans. I'm kinda burnt out on the P2W model of Clash Royale and I'm looking for something less stressful and more simple. I liked Auralux, and Various Guys. And I was looking for suggestions of something on those lines.

    To put it into points: What I want is

    Free to play

    short matches - 3 minutes maybe 5. Maximum ten.

    easy to play/simple mechanics/casual gamer oriented

    has to be strategy

    offline play would be ideal

    What I dont want:

    Clash Royale or Clash of Clan clones

    Straight up strategy games that require me to set up an entire city

    games with time limits on the amount of time you can play.

    PS. Various Guys is frikkin awesome. Its a shame that its so short a game.

    links:

    Various Guys

    Auralux

    submitted by /u/diggydiggydigdig
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    How does that game rate? I am looking for a similar game to replace Clash of Clans. Star Wars Heroes and Dawn of Titan are also another couple 2 I been looking at. These are strategy games right? Does there exist any 1 time payment for a higher quality one vs the pay to win ones?

    I mainly stated playing Simpsons Tapped Out and Family Guy. Thinking of trying the Futurama, but if it's too similar to Family Guy probably not. Simpsons Tapped Out is much smoother and nicer quality then Tinyco Family Guy. Though a pvp version like clash of clans is a nice 3rd option.

    submitted by /u/waitingtodiesoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel