• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Android Gaming a selection of the my favorite games: No ads, no IAP, no huge space required

    Android Gaming a selection of the my favorite games: No ads, no IAP, no huge space required


    a selection of the my favorite games: No ads, no IAP, no huge space required

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Tell me your favorite games WITH auto play.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Heresy to ask such a thing, I know. But I'm looking for stuff to "play" while I'm working when I have to be able to drop it at any time.

    submitted by /u/Kryptman85
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] need help finding a game i played in late 2017.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    So the graphics were pixelated. You upgraded a mining rig under water. The colours where mostly dark blue, black and some few yellow spots that i think where windows or something. Please help me find this game.

    submitted by /u/certifiedcrazyman
    [link] [comments]

    "Our game designers and analysts have been playing your game 'Procedural TD: An Arbitrary Tower Defense' and believe there is a lot of potential in your game". Anyone else received mails like these after putting their games on Play Store?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Any good sidescrolling action games like dead cells?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I really love the art style, deep mechanics and the rougelike elements

    submitted by /u/lordpluto_real
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Help on remembering name of game similar to PvZ with a candy theme.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    This was an old mobile game that was very similar to PvZ. I remember that instead of Wall-Nuts, there was Chocolate Nougat or something along those lines, and instead of peashooters, there were gumball machines.

    submitted by /u/ASadDorito
    [link] [comments]

    Dynasty Legends, decent RPG ok n Droid. Looks console worthy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Old java game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Dies anybody remeber the name of an old fos java game. I used to play it on my Sony Ericsson ages ago. I remember one level where you're like in this all white space and you shoot some robots I think, and that's mostly everything I remember about it

    submitted by /u/ZakTe
    [link] [comments]

    [TOMT] Mobile game RPG 8bit

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    So there's this mobile game I used to play around 5 years ago, it was an 8bit, rpg, open world, you would walk around a lot and eventually find bosses, kinda looks like the game "Rucoy", the game icon was also very similar to Rucoy's one, except its 4 characters instead of 3 in the image. It was about grinding a lot finding better gear, I remember at the end weapons got so op like the bows would shoot clusters of explosive arrows or a crystal that shot giant beams, etc. There was also a feature which let you try out all the end game weapons and such.

    If anyone knows what game I'm talking about please tell me I'm desperate

    submitted by /u/armex182
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] ARPG’s without energy system?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Any rpgs without energy systems?

    I enjoy playing Genshin for a number of reasons. But dear GOD is it tedious trying to build new characters. And one of the biggest reasons for that is the resin system. To level them up, their talents up, and their weapons…

    It's all cost energy and currency. A LOT of energy and currency. And you know, I wouldn't be mad if they just gave me the chance to level up my characters without having to wait for days. Lol

    I know this is probably a dumb question, but please overlook that as I am not very familiar with what is on the App Store.

    I want the satisfaction of seeing my character become noticeably stronger at a decent rate, but not too quickly I fail to appreciate it. Want to feel I worked at it somewhat.

    Some of the most fun things to do when I am out of resin is to just join co op and see if I can help someone else, talk with them and stuff. So I would appreciate a system like that if possible.

    I like the exploration of Genshin, but I don't think I should expect to many open world games on mobile. Can we at least get some light puzzle elements?

    Also want fun defensive combat mechanics. Gotta at least have a dodge with I-frames to time.

    Also, I am discovering that my favorite playstyle in Genshin lately is bow. The 100% crit rate from shots on weak spots is fun…

    Though I am not sure how many movies games would even work with that, though now that I think of it FPS work on mobile.

    submitted by /u/Technically_Inept-26
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Hello there! Made an update to my bullet-hell game. Meet the new UI and main menu! What do you think?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Guys do you know what does the medal near the play time means?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I see people posting their favorite games, here's mine (90% are full premium with on IAP and no Ads Bs...)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    [DEV] What started as a Game Jam is now my first public release on Play Store! Calm Vibes: Puzzle Game. Give it a test! :)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    [DEV] Tap Ninja – An incremental game (Release)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Any way to download an older version of an app you own? (Lego Star Wars TCS is very buggy)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Lego Star Wars TCS has a lot of problems, mainly Episode 1 Chapter 5 will crash 100% of the time, and very few of the green/red levers work which means you cannot play much of Episode IV or Episode V since the levels cannot be completed.

    It used to work fine, but I redownloaded it for my son to play on his tablet and the new version sucks and has been this way for months according to the many 1 star reviews.

    Is there any way to download the older version or data? I own the game, a few times over actually, I'm not looking for a pirated version, I just want my son to actually be able to play it.

    submitted by /u/v2345t1dg5eg5e34terg
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an actually good and original mobile game that's not a variant or converted from a pc game.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Any good recommendations? , im not into the current trend of freemium mobile games or a classic game that got converted to mobile. I dont mind a single purchase game. good examples is ticket to earth and monument valley.

    submitted by /u/Shrimpy110
    [link] [comments]

    Flip 3 vs Night Of the full Moon

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Hiya guys, Picked up this game, but seems to not work for me. I can click all the features on the menu except for the book, the one thing that should actually start the game.

    (I tried to delete it and instal it again.)

    Anyone else having this issue, or shall I report it to the devs?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/JimvinD
    [link] [comments]

    Relaxing games like house flipper?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hi all, do you have something similar to house flipper to recommend me? Im searching for a branless and relaxing mobile game while I listen to podcasts. Do you have any? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Eonched
    [link] [comments]

    BeatStar [Game Released]

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I keep seeing an ad for this brick breaker game but the photos don't have this kind of "puzzle". Are there any kind of games with "puzzles" like this? I just want to watch the bricks all get broken like this one shows. It would be satisfying. Thank you

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel