• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Xiaomi Device is Mi 10 global version. So this morning I do the update that come from the update settings. But now, I'm stuck on the fastboot screen. Even tried to press hold power button there's nothing to get out from this issue. Need help from anyone that solved this if there is any. Thanks

    Xiaomi Device is Mi 10 global version. So this morning I do the update that come from the update settings. But now, I'm stuck on the fastboot screen. Even tried to press hold power button there's nothing to get out from this issue. Need help from anyone that solved this if there is any. Thanks


    Device is Mi 10 global version. So this morning I do the update that come from the update settings. But now, I'm stuck on the fastboot screen. Even tried to press hold power button there's nothing to get out from this issue. Need help from anyone that solved this if there is any. Thanks

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    How can I remove a MIUI update??

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Hello guys, I have a Xiaomi mi 10 and the MIUI 12.2.1 update has fucked up my phone completely. The number of bugs is so big that I need a whole book to describe them.

    I wanted to recover the last version or at least remove this one with the Android 11 but the phone won't allow me, I even tried a factory data reset (the hardreset) but instead of the MIUI 11 that was the version it had when I bought it and worked perfectly now it starts with the 12.2.1 version. Does anyone know what can I do? I've been with this version since november 2020 and they won't fix it or anything and almost everyday a new bug appears :(

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SaraBatcaqui
    [link] [comments]

    Is Redmi Note 9s worth buying?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Currently im on a Redmi 7 and i thought of buying a Note 9s since 7 is getting outdated but i dont really know much all i saw that i liked was the specs , build and camera. do you guys have any other suggestions

    submitted by /u/ersandedej
    [link] [comments]

    Applications get closed suddenly - Redmi note 8 pro

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Hey peeps, I have a Redmi note 8 pro - 128 gb and six months ago, my applications get closed a lot of times (Among every single day). Is very annoying and I don't know what can I do. My theory is the huge quantity of information (almost 100 gb) Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Miguelon960
    [link] [comments]

    more Settings for Second space please

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I've been using my Redmi Note 9 for about 6 months now. I started using the second space feature last October when school first started to keep me away from distractions on my original space. (I have too much games) There was a time when I needed to use the mobile hotspot, but there was no switch for that in the second space. Also, when I use Canva, I couldn't see some of the commands in dark mode. I would switch to light mode, sure, but it's for the whole system, and it feels jarring to me since I've been using dark mode for everything. the lock screen being the same for both spaces is minor, but second space users would probably appreciate separate lock screens for the two spaces. What about you guys? What can you say about this?

    submitted by /u/pusang_kalye
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with a dead Mi Air?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:43 PM PST

    My Mi Air 2S died. Press F.

    My a year older Mi Air 2, and another 2S I bought at the same time as this one are still kicking, so not completely sure what could have killed this one. Tried replacing the cable but it's just not drawing any power at all according to my Mi Power Strip.

    Any ideas on what do with with some of the leftover parts? When electronics usually die like this I'll strip out some working parts to do something with, but outside of the motor and OLED, I can't think of much to strip from it, nor any uses for them.

    submitted by /u/OneTravellingMcDs
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi has filed a legal complaint against the government of the US

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Change app list on lockscreen MIUI 12

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    is it possible to change the list of apps that appear when you swipe the lockscreen to the right?At the moment I see only "Mi Remote" (useless for me) and I would like to add things like Calculator, Camera and so on...MIUI 12

    An old beta allowed to do it:https://i.imgur.com/ML2ftZ6_d.jpgIs it possible on the stable release? Thanks

    submitted by /u/antoniom96
    [link] [comments]

    results are in for xiaomi

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    App Not Installed issue (Redmi 9A, Android 10)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I got this error when I try to install some apps (specially icon packs like Bladient, Moxy, Nova and many others), apks are not old and I have the "allow to install apps from unknown sources" option checked so I don't know what it can be, any solutions?

    submitted by /u/CrJ440
    [link] [comments]

    Mi True Wireless Earphones not showing up in any of my devices' when searching for available devices via Bluetooth.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Hi, today i had some problems with my earphones (bought October 2020) so I decided to reset them and unpair them from my phone; I then tried to reconnect them but they weren't showing up in "available devices". I looked for solutions and what i found was only resetting Bluetooth and clearing it's data, but none of these worked. I even tried to connect them to my laptop, but they still weren't showing up in the list of available devices. I know that many people had this issue but i can't find a solution anywhere. Any help?

    submitted by /u/BRXTAL1TY
    [link] [comments]

    Have some issue of screen locked at the redmi screen

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Since some times after one update or when i turn on the phone my screen keep locked at redmi Screen. I have the Redmi Note 9S

    Like a Freeze do someone know why it's happen ?

    submitted by /u/Tigrafr
    [link] [comments]

    Are these issues is candidate for replacement? (New Redmi 9T)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    I just got the Redmi 9T for my wife yesterday. This phone was just released last January 29, but got noticeable difference with my current Poco X3 NFC phone.

    First: The screen is a bit warmer tone or yellowish compared to my Poco X3. Reading mode is turn off, and color scheme is in Auto and set to default color temperature. I tried changing to Saturated and Standard but got no difference changed it to cool color temperature and so it turns a little okay.

    Second: Sometimes it pops up a "No internet access" in the notification as well as on the chrome at the top but when I try to type something in to test the internet works. While on my Poco X3 nothing shows up.

    I want to know if these are "natural" for this phone, and want to replace it as soon as possible since I only have 7 days to replace the phone as per the store where I bought it. The first issue could be natural and my eyes were just got used to my phone's screen but comparing to her older phone Huawei GR3 2017 both at full brightness you'll notice that Huawei is whiter. While the second Im wondering if this could be a software issue? or caused by update? BTW I just installed updates on this phone after I setup so I wasnt able to test out before and after update.

    This one is using MIUI 12. I have photos of the screen comparison in these links.

    Poco X3 NFC vs Redmi 9T using Gr3 camera https://drive.google.com/file/d/12zoNVKUuVfipyEOLta6TIkrBatuygV87/view?usp=drivesdk

    Huawei GR3 2017 vs Redmi 9T using Poco X3 NFC camera https://drive.google.com/file/d/130LQwuq-sGr1oFk94loyivQBd-sN1AOT/view?usp=drivesdk

    P.S this one looks like a rebranded M3, but cant confirm yet so probably the hardware is the same with M3 let me know if you have this issue too in M3.

    submitted by /u/threeFatCat
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't received update on MI 10 Global

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:53 PM PST

    I'm still waiting for the 12.2.4 update desperately as I've been stuck for the past 3 months on 12.2.1 that has essentially ruined my phone experience. I cannot use WhatsApp notifications, the UI is just out of wack, the brightness has gone to shit, and I am not even getting the update while everyone else has gotten it. This isn't EU I am Global ROM, bought phone in Pakistan

    submitted by /u/Auq1414
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi note 5 bootloop - please help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Hi

    My phone randomly turned off and is now stuck in an infinite boot loop.

    Is there any way I can recover my data? Phone is locked so can't flash twrp.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/TrakD
    [link] [comments]

    Note 9 Pro vs Note 8 Pro Geekbench 5

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    So I just got done running a Geekbench 5 comparison of both phones, and figured I'd post the results for anyone who might be interested. Speaking of which, I find the OpenCL results pretty interesting. Was not expecting that.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/S16Bca2

    submitted by /u/Cpt_Jcup
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Band 5, Redmi Note 9 Pro and Mi Basic EarBuds

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Hey, is there a way to control music on my EarBuds with my Mi Band while on walking or running sportmode in Mi fit app on the phone?

    Thanks for the answers!

    submitted by /u/erschaff
    [link] [comments]

    MiUi 12 Jan Update. 2 bugs.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:39 PM PST

    1. After updating to MiUi 12 I cannot minimise the notifications. Earlier all the minimised notifications were at the bottom.
    2. Some apps don't have dark mode and MiUi 12 is forcing dark mode on them, it makes the apps look ugly and decreases readability. How to stop it? (Don't tell me to switch off dark mode globally)
    submitted by /u/ArronAdler
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Help for a faulty product purchased off Xiaomi Official store on AliExpress

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    I purchased a Xiaomi Note 9s from Xiaomi's official store on AliExpress. It took 6 weeks via express delivery to get to me. Within a week of me receiving the phone, the camera was essentially useless (dust under the lens). Every shot I take looks like it's been taken with a toaster. My brother has my old iPhone 4 which takes a far better image which is infuriating. Anyway, I have tried to contact the store on AliExpress, they will not respond. I have contacted Xiaomi in my country, they said that my phone is not under warranty because I didn't buy it from their store. They are trying to charge me €80?!? I basically told them it was not going to happen. They told me to contact global support. Global support sent me the same generic email and response 6 times, in the final email they said that I needed to contact the store I purchased it from and they would not help.

    How do I get help???

    I recall two years ago having a fault with an iPhone and the issue was resolved in two weeks. I can't even get a proper response from Xiaomi in 3 months. Joke of a company.

    submitted by /u/PaidTrade
    [link] [comments]

    Is a mi9T Pro worth fixing?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Hi, I dropped my phone and the screen is broken. Is it worth replacing the screen? I see some replacements for 30-40 euro and others for 150+, what do you think it would cost including labour. Would I be better off buying a new phone, either another Xiaomi or a used iPhone? Also is there a way of backing up my photos to my computer, neither the display or touch works. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomGamer3
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make the rest of my screen visible? The rest of the screen turns black when i expand the notification bar. rmn7 miui 10.0.6

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    The rest of the screen turns black when i expand the notification bar and when i open backstage. i used yo be able to see my wallpaper but now its all black, how do i make it so i can see my wallpaoer again?

    submitted by /u/lwb699
    [link] [comments]

    Broken notifications on 12.2.4 Mi 10

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    This update ruined the phone for me. It shows the notifications all mumbled up, text doesn't fit the card, it shows the same notification several times although i get new ones. Some get stuck, won't go away until i restart. It's unacceptable, please release incremental update or something, or give us an easy way to downgrade

    submitted by /u/nkrico
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to install GCam on Mi A2 running LineageOS and how?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Does anyone have a tutorial or something? I've been looking around but only found a video for the A1 and LineageOS 15...

    submitted by /u/thatfakeyeezyhustle
    [link] [comments]

    Downgrading from Miui EU to stock rom.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I just had a question about downgrading my Mi 9 which is running the beta 12.5 Miui EU rom. I wanted to put my phone back to stock firmware and lock the bootloader again. Do I just reinstall the stock rom using fastboot?

    submitted by /u/TheSwagInDisguise
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel