• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Telegram v/s Signal? Android Apps

    Telegram v/s Signal? Android Apps


    Telegram v/s Signal?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    With WhatsApp changing its privacy policy, a lot of users are switching from WA to other Messaging Apps— with Telegram and Signal being the two most preferred choices.

    So, which app should users move to— Telegram or Signal?

    What are their pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/AlbertoRetardo
    [link] [comments]

    Paid apps on your phone

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    What are your favourite paid apps that you think are worthy.

    Here is my list

    • BuzzKill
    • Luci
    • Bouncer
    • Retouch
    • FilterBox

    Share yours too 😃

    submitted by /u/krishitsme
    [link] [comments]

    Your hidden gems findings ? (Apps and Games)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    There are exceptional amount of games and apps in play store. Suggest some you thing are hidden gems for you (Not much popular to you)

    submitted by /u/Basim_Aman
    [link] [comments]

    Google Phone app prepares to let you always record calls from numbers not in your contacts [Of Interest]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    I can't find a good video alarm app?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    I've been trying to get a personal video as my alarm, but all the "video alarm" apps I've found all either failed to work, had a disturbing amount of 1-star reviews saying they didn't work, came from suspicious publishers, or only play YouTube videos from the website and not videos you've made yourself.

    I can't believe this is so hard to find. Can anyone please help me?

    submitted by /u/aslfingerspell
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite apps of 2020

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Lets see which apps does this sub like the most. Feel free to add additional categories if something you like is missing or add multiple apps per category.

    If you want add any comments about the app (requires root, fdroid version is superior or free, you use it for x purpose and alternative for y purpose, why you like it etc).

    Cheers :)

    Email:

    Password manager:

    Bookmark manager:

    Two form authentication:

    Alarm:

    Browser:

    Calendar:

    Dns:

    Keyboard:

    Reddit:

    Launcher:

    Sales:

    Contacts:

    Sync:

    Sending files:

    File manager:

    Notification bar:

    Music player:

    Video player:

    Wallpaper:

    Youtube:

    Iconpack:

    Permissions:

    Utility:

    Adblock:

    Privacy:

    Game:

    Audiobook:

    Unique:

    Making music or sounds:

    Useful:

    News:

    Podcast:

    submitted by /u/qUxUp
    [link] [comments]

    If I delete the Truecaller app from my phone what happens to those contacts I generated while using the app?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    This is not a question on how can I delete my info and that of my contacts from Truecaller servers if I delete my account, so please don't answer that, it's not my question. WHat I want to know is if I delete the Truecaller app from my phone that I've used for years what happens to those contacts I generated while using the app? I'm talking about those contacts contained in within the hidden backup Truecaller stores on my Google Drive account. WHat happens to my ability to access those contacts?

    I have looked for this answer for a loooong time and cannot find a straight answer and i have worded my search query so many ways, it's crazy. I fear that I will loose them as I want to delete the app but as a self employed person I cannot afford to lose those contacts and believe that I will. I would like to delete the premium version of the app and end my account and feel kind of held hostage by it. Thank you for your help

    submitted by /u/Zekethedego
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook app manager downloading apks

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Why is facebook app manager which can't be uninstalled on my phone, unfortunately, downloading random apks without my consent. It seems shady. Did you find something like this on your phone? Thanks in advance. You

    submitted by /u/jrdr0912
    [link] [comments]

    Nokia Z Launcher alternative/replacement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    As the title says - I am (was!) a long-time fan of Nokia's Z Launcher, with its smart page of apps and gesture based search. However, it's not been touched since 2016 and it's no longer in the play store, although I could find an APK from the usual sources.

    A new phone has made me look around at alternatives - are there any up-to-date launchers with a more interesting paradigm than a grid of icons? I'm up for weird and wacky!

    submitted by /u/canoemoose
    [link] [comments]

    An app for displaying ip geolocation in status bar!?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm new to this subreddit so I'm not sure if it's the right place to ask this but here we go anyway.

    Is there a way (an app maybe!) to show my ip geolocation in the status bar?

    I want to know what's the region of my public ip address while I'm using my phone. The best thing would be a small flag icon beside the battery icon.

    submitted by /u/bobak_ss
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative launcher with Teslaunread like features suggestion

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    NovaLauncher killed TeslaUnread in Nova7 which sucks for me even though it was discontinued years ago i was still using it. Is there any other launcher works like Teslaunread did? It was displaying notification indicator even for silent events like muted chats in Whatsapp etc.

    submitted by /u/sercankd
    [link] [comments]

    Browser x Profiles

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Is there any browser with good support for profiles?

    Like what we have for desktop browsers when we can create and easily switch between profiles.

    Meme

    submitted by /u/hit_th3_lights
    [link] [comments]

    Office Reader app...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Looking for an app to edit wallpapers. Move parts of an image around and change colours

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:55 AM PST

    I'm looking for an image editing app which allows me to move parts of an image around and also change a colour (mainly background to black)

    I have a collection of over 200 amoled wallpapers (which I have mainly sourced from r/amoledbackgrounds). I use Wallpaper Changer to randomly change between them. I often find wallpapers that I like but the image is not where I want it to be. I want to be able to select part of an image and move it. I also find images that have backgrounds that are not black I would like to be able to select a colour and change it.

    I have tried many image editing apps and have not found a way to do this.

    Suggestions much appreciated

    submitted by /u/H1GHinthehills
    [link] [comments]

    draw on photo with stroke smoothing?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I need: screenshot, then doodle/draw on it, and I need stroke smoothed.

    After some searching, I found this: onpaste.com(please visit with PC)

    It's exactly what I wanted, the line smoothing is marvelous. But, it does not support cell phone, 'coz screen resolution is too small for it, I guess width should be larger than 1000px. So, I need an alternative, it better be an app, if not, online one is good.

    Any idea? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sdyxz
    [link] [comments]

    Any dark mode app recommendation for apps that doesn't support dark mode?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I use a Samsung Galaxy and it already has dark mode, and many of the apps I use have the feature but there are a bunch of apps doesn't have the feature.

    What is the best dark mode app that I can enable it to only the apps that doesn't have the feature without affecting the System Theme of the phone and the apps that have the feature?

    Thanks for recommendation.

    submitted by /u/ArkanEN123
    [link] [comments]

    Link video player

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I need a video player app that can play any online link. Please help, you can even suggest something even if you dont have the solution.

    Ps- i dont want to download the video, i just want to stream it..

    submitted by /u/Eagle0p
    [link] [comments]

    Flud can't download for a little bit after being paused?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    Why is it that sometimes after i shut down the app the torrent would slow down to "0.0 kb" when i started it again?

    submitted by /u/Granide
    [link] [comments]

    What are the good alternatives for WhatsApp?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Most of the people now taking about signal app. And what are the other best solutions? Thank you

    submitted by /u/lucifer955
    [link] [comments]

    Fulguris Web Browser, evolved to innovate

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Under development for almost a decade, Fulguris is an open source Web Browser for Android devices with over 60 contributors.

    Here are some of the features offered by Fulguris:

    📑Vertical tab panel
    Reorder your tabs using long tap to drag and drop. Swipe right to move a tab to the trash. Recover tabs from the trash using panel tool bar.

    🖥Horizontal tab bar
    Much like on your classic PC web browser. Most useful when using tablets and desktop modes such as Samsung Dex and Huawei EMUI Desktop.

    ⚙Tabs management
    By default you should never need to push the new tab button. New tabs are spawned as you do searches or input addresses. However, if you like to have fewer tabs, you can adjust those settings to your liking.

    🏞Screen orientations
    Specific look and feel settings for portrait and landscape allowing optimal use of your screen real estate. Includes optional pull-to-refresh.

    🔖Bookmarks
    Basic bookmarks panel, import and export.

    📜History
    Review the pages you visited. Clear it any time you want.

    🎨Themes
    Tool bar and status bar colour theme integrates gracefully with your favourite web sites. Supports black, dark and light themes. Fulguris is not just fast, secure and efficient, it looks good too.

    ⛔Ad blocker
    Use built-in ad blocker definitions or feed it local and online hosts files.

    🔒Privacy
    Fulguris protects and respects your privacy. Incognito mode. Can discard tracking cookies. Clear tabs, history, cookies and caches functionalities. Third-party apps management.

    🔎Search
    Multiple search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, StartPage, DuckDuckGo, etc.). Find text in page. Google search suggestion.

    ♿Accessibility
    Reader mode. Various rendering mode: inverted, high contrast, grayscale.

    ⚡Hardware accelerated
    Makes the most of your hardware processing power.

    ⌨Keyboard support
    Keyboard shortcuts and focus management. Persistent recent tab list.
    Ctrl + TAB : next tab.
    Ctrl + Shift + TAB : previous tab.
    Ctrl + Fn + TAB : previous tab.
    Ctrl + Alt + TAB : previous tab.
    Ctrl + 0 to 9 : Switch to specified tab index.
    Ctrl + W : close current tab.
    Ctrl + T : new tab.
    Ctrl + F : find in page.
    Ctrl + Q : exit app.
    Ctrl + R : reload current tab.
    Ctrl + Shift + T : opens tab list.
    Ctrl + L : Focus text field.
    Ctrl + P : Open tab list.
    Ctrl + Shift + B : opens bookmarks.
    Ctrl + B : opens bookmarks.
    Ctrl + - : decrease text size by five percentage points.
    Ctrl + = : increase text size by five percentage points.
    Ctrl + Shift + - : decrease text size by one percentage point.
    Ctrl + Shift + = : increase text size by one percentage point.
    F6 : Focus text field.
    F10 : Toggle status bar.
    F11 : Toggle tool bar and focus menu bolt button.

    👆Touch control
    Swipe right on a tab in the list to close it.
    Long press to drag and drop tabs in your list.
    Long press on icon buttons to show tool tip.

    📱Devices
    The following devices have had at least minimum testing with some version of Fulguris:
    Huawei P30 Pro - Android 10
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 - Android 10
    F(x)tec Pro¹ - Android 9
    LG G8X ThinQ - Android 9
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Android 8
    HTC One M8 - Android 6
    LG Leon - Android 6

    submitted by /u/Iajah
    [link] [comments]

    Any app that allows you to filter SMS messages by content?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    I'm looking for some way of having some messages be ignored due to spam, but don't want all the messages from the phone number ignored, only those with specific phrases in them.

    submitted by /u/Knox708
    [link] [comments]

    Best office app for Android

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Hi all. Any best office app for Android.? Open source preferably. Should do basic things like able to read doc, XLS , pdf etc.

    submitted by /u/mrobo8t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel