• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, April 17, 2018

    Samsung AMap folder on internal storage

    Samsung AMap folder on internal storage


    AMap folder on internal storage

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 06:30 AM PDT

    I noticed a new folder on my S9's internal storage today called "AMap" with a subfolder "GridMapV3" and some numbered subfolders. I thought it was a bit odd since I had not installed any new apps lately and I googled it but could not find many results.

    I just wanted to post here for future searchers because I figured out what created it by looking at the timestamps and testing it out. It is from setting a location (or even just going to the screen where you can see a map and set a location) in the Samsung Reminders app. I hope this helps someone out in the future!

    submitted by /u/raptir1
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Is Considering Blockchain Technology for Shipments Tracking

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 01:01 AM PDT

    Except Samsung did it first...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:24 AM PDT

    My opinion on the Samsung S9 animated emoji.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    I think they look ugly as fuck.

    submitted by /u/PoliceM8
    [link] [comments]

    Always on display burned in my note 8

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:11 AM PDT

    Gear S3 drops reduces audio quality?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 08:17 AM PDT

    I recently got a Frontier Gear S3 to go with my Galaxy S9+. However, I noticed that when I played music via Bluetooth in my car, the audio quality sounded lower than usual (I only download 320 and 256 kbps music) and really tinny. I figured this had to do something with the dual Bluetooth connection, being connected to my watch and car at the same time. Also, it's not just my car ('15 Ford Focus), it also happens in my friend's car ('16 Toyota Camry), so it's not just a one-off problem. Is this a normal issue, and if so how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/IAmThatDrone
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to ditch my big digital camera and rely exclusively on my Note 8 for pictures. Are there any guides or in-depth articles about getting the most out of the Note 8 camera?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 07:09 AM PDT

    970 / 980 pro NVMe SSDs

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    I remember reading about these SKUs nearly 6 months ago, but the latest news I can find is form late last year. Has anyone heard anything about a potential release, or delay? Wondering if it's worth grabbing the 960 pro now or wait.

    submitted by /u/PredictableMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Do bxActions or gcam trip knox?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 06:20 AM PDT

    i can install both on my S9 without worry right?

    sorry, its my first Samsung phone.

    submitted by /u/sinncross
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do you upgrade the ram in the Samsung ARTpc pulse?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 05:41 AM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering if someone here could help me out, I have found no videos on how to change any of the pc's hardware, I know you cant change the graphics card but I was told I could upgrade the ram, but I have no idea how

    submitted by /u/posidonking
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading, change my mind?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2018 04:40 AM PDT

    Hey! First time poster here; I currently own an iPhone 7, and the past few months been thinking about switching over to an s9+. Been doing a lot of research, but I'm honestly so nervous cause I've never had anything except an iPhone my whole life. Would you guys recommend the switch?

    Also, how would you rate the pictures? Been looking at some compairison videos and the one thing I DONT like is the fact that selfies have this really weird blurry effect to them; theyre not sharp. Is this just an effect or do ALL front facing pictures look like this...? :/

    submitted by /u/survivorsarah
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Alarm replacement

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:21 PM PDT

    I'm using the note 8 and I'm really missing the smart alarm setting on my phone. The one where soothing sounds gradually start playing before the alarm. Do you guys have a workaround or replacement app for this?

    submitted by /u/rdelamora1
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for 15W wireless chargers?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:19 PM PDT

    I want to convert all my chargers at home to wireless charging without compromising too much on the rate of charging. Anyone have good recommendations?

    submitted by /u/thomaswsu
    [link] [comments]

    So... I need some help with a Galaxy S5

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 10:01 PM PDT

    I got a S5 and now I can't revive texts from Apple phones, on my old apple phone I still will get them. But I can send them from the Samsung. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/domiscool13
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S7 sim problems

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 08:09 PM PDT

    Bought an S7 unlocked from Amazon last week and it arrived earlier today. My old phone's sim card didn't fit the s7, so I went to T-mobile to get a new one. When I started the phone back up it had a persistent notification across the screen that read "Service Provider Update: device will restart to configure features supported by new sim card." The only option available is to press ok. When I do this, there's a loading icon and it says Please Wait...

    The problem is that it's been over an hour and it still says Please Wait... The phone hasn't restarted to do the configuring it said it would. If someone calls me I can answer, so I am getting cell service, but I can't do anything with the phone as the please wait notification is there and can't be taken away.

    Any help would be useful.

    submitted by /u/SophBegg
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung seeks to develop phones with screens with notch and other covering 100%

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 12:16 PM PDT

    S9+ glitch or android

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:33 PM PDT

    So it's like an Android logo like the robot android it's green

    I can't disable or uninstall it

    Every time I click on it it says app not found

    What do I do ?

    submitted by /u/Pottiland9
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 07:25 PM PDT

    Hello all...After the last two updates, I can't scroll through my photos. I have to select one photo and view it... then back out and select the next photo. Wash ,rinse and repeat... does anyone know how to solve this extremely annoying issue ?

    Thanks, Chris

    submitted by /u/chrischampeon777
    [link] [comments]

    Can't add to Secure Folder anymore?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 04:58 PM PDT

    I can't add a photo, or anything, into Secure Folder. It has worked flawlessly the past few years and now it doesn't. I'm on the Galaxy S7.

    submitted by /u/Freesp33chisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how this happened? How much is a repair for this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 03:31 PM PDT

    About to buy an S9

    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    Honestly I'm still thinking about getting either an S9, or a Huawei P20. I'd love an S9 more, but I'm scared sh*tless that the screen is gonna get burn in. How real is my fear? I know you have to take care of OLED, no max brightness, no static image for a long time etc. I'm planning to use the phone for a good 2 years at least. I read about it, and apparently your phone company will get it changed if it does burn in, but I'm also not sure about that.

    Would like some help, thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/tothricsi95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel