• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Laptops Why is this happening? The laptop isnt even 3 months old!

    Laptops Why is this happening? The laptop isnt even 3 months old!


    Why is this happening? The laptop isnt even 3 months old!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Lenovo to bring out Switch Style Laptop

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Got my Nitro 5 AN515-55-52YT. It was advertised to have a 144Hz monitor. But when I try to change it does not show anything else apart from 60Hz. The Monitor ID is: Monitor/CMN15E7. Can you help me?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    The revised HP Omen logo was giving me a warm, retro wave vibe and today I figured out which 90s icon they copied it from

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Introducing Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2, the first Chromebook with a QLED display

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Asus Tuf Dash 2021 leaked . Components: i7 11370h 16gb ram ddr4 rtx 3070 PRICE:1800 Euro

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Laptop on sale: 15.6" 144 Hz - Intel Core i7-10750H - GeForce RTX 2060 - 16 GB DDR4 - 512 GB SSD - Windows 10 Home $999

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    $500 off in Jan

    submitted by /u/biomecheart
    [link] [comments]

    The MOST Powerful Gaming Laptop - ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 17 G732 is it worth 3000 usd?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    New Clevo laptop with Ryzen 5900H and RTX 3080 tested, blows away latest 2080 laptops, M1 in Cinebench R20

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Asus Zenbook 14" UX435 screenpad viability for note-taking?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Hello, I am thinking of purchasing the Asus Zenbook 14" UX435 for university and I'm just wondering if the screen in the touchpad is good enough for quick note-taking? I'm talking casually handwriting a bunch of stuff and if it can handle the quick writes and swipes. I would love to have a bunch of websites on the main screen and quickly jotting down notes on the screenpad itself.

    If anyone has this model or the older previous one, I would really appreciate some sort of video confirmation or at least some opinion on this specific use case ^^

    submitted by /u/SkyShay001
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop with Ryzen 7 4800h + rtx 2060 + 16gb ram which one to choose?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I'm looking to get new laptop for mainly photo editing and light video editing but also to play some games like rocket league and possibly some new AAA titles with medium graphics.

    I think the Ryzen 7 4800h and rtx 2060 would provide me enough power for my requirements. I have found three possible candidates and would like to hear what you guys think, which one I should go with.

    First one is Lenovo Legion. Though it fails to provide me enough ram and ssd space, they space can be upgraded later, but I don't really enjoy opening laptop cases much.

    https://www.currys.ie/ieen/gaming/pc-gaming/gaming-laptops/lenovo-legion-5p-15-6-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-rtx-2060-256-gb-ssd-10205989-pdt.html

    Second one I found is HP Omen 15, It has the specs I look for, but I have bad taste for HP from 15 years ago when all of their machines were breaking apart in half year. Also I've heard battery life being short in Omen laptops.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-15-en0008na-GeForce-Dedicated-Graphics/dp/B0877LGCS6/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=ryzen%2B7%2B4800hs&qid=1610102680&refinements=p_n_feature_browse-bin%3A21740491031&rnid=182781031&s=computers&sr=1-1&th=1

    And third one, Asus Zephyr with Ryzen 7 4800hs and gtx 1660ti. I've heard it having better battery life and for being a bit smaller and less weight, I'd have easier time taking it to field with me if needed. But is the 1660ti too much behind rtx 2060? And is the Asus price worth it over the HP?

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Zephyrus-GA401IU-GeForce-Graphics/dp/B08JYYZ9ZT/ref=sr_1_2?crid=HU4IYIQ2OA5G&dchild=1&keywords=zephyrus+g14&qid=1610105555&s=computers&sprefix=zephyru%2Ccomputers%2C200&sr=1-2

    I'd like to hear what you guys think of these three laptops and if there is other options to go for within similar price feel free to suggest.

    submitted by /u/fattygragas
    [link] [comments]

    NOT up to date with the newest trends but I'm also not computer illiterate er, so help me xomplete.a.laptop PLARASE

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I purchased a LENOVO G51 about 5 years ago. At this point it's in pieces. Monitor trashed as well as other parts. What I still have in perfect condition is 1 TB HDD WD brand 5400rpm. I also have 8gb RAM PC3L SK HYNIX.... believe it's ddr3

    I'm trying to put together a laptop for under 160 stars since I have 8gb memory and 1TB hdd. I figure just using the lenovo g51 case may be the cheapest option.

    BTW this unit will be used mostly for retro gaming, Word processing, a small eBay business, etc.

    Please advise what I should.do.wit a budget under 200?

    Thanks everyone!

    .....

    submitted by /u/NJ-Robert732
    [link] [comments]

    Latitude e6500 not charging

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    I got a hand me down laptop from my dad. Was just told it needed a battery because it wouldn't charge. So I got a new battery, which also won't charge. Searching for solutions I came across this thread which said to press fn plus f2 to turn on battery charging because Windows sees the battery but won't charge it. But I'm running Linux Mint. I tried it anyways but there's no indicator as to whether the battery is charging or not. It doesn't appear to be working though because when I unplug it from the wall it dies immediately. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/toadexplosion
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Mode

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    I have an Asus Tuf A15 and one of the downsides of this laptop is that it has really bad intakes for some reason half the air intakes are blocked off. Is putting the fan on turbo mode while gaming a good idea? i typically play 4-6 hours of games a day so would trubo mode decrease the lifespan of the fans or would it cause minor different so it woudlnt matter? On turbo mode the fans do get really loud sometimes about 45dB.

    submitted by /u/JordanAVR
    [link] [comments]

    I inserted an NVMe in the m.2 and I can see on the System Information that my computer recognize it's brand and model. Does that mean that the SSD is compatible with my motherboard?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I'm sorry if my question may sound silly, but I just want to be sure. I purchased from Amazon both an NVMe and a SATA m.2 SSD's, 'cause there was no official information on the internet about which one my motherboard and its m.2 socket are compatible with (or at least I couldn't find it), planning to get refunded for the non-compatible one. Because in the case both of them would have been compatible I wanted to keep the NVMe type anyway, I inserted that one at first, and it's still in its slot while I'm writing this. As the title says, I can see on my System Information the exact model and all the related information of the one I just inserted: is this all the proof I need that cloning my OS into that SSD will work, 'cause my motherboard is compatible with it? Can I send back the SATA one without the need to even try it? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/AdZealousideal8863
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Fan Sound: does anybody know what's wrong?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    64Gb RAM 2kg / 4.4 lbs laptop. Possible or not?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Any chance to find such configuration?

    submitted by /u/Willing_Ambassador79
    [link] [comments]

    Coil Whine Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Hi all, anybody experiencing coil whine with the above model?

    submitted by /u/Fair_Fill
    [link] [comments]

    Reccomendations

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I'm just looking for a laptop to watch Netflix, write and play one relatively small game. How much do you think I should be paying?

    submitted by /u/jumpjimp
    [link] [comments]

    Buying New Laptop!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Hey All, I currently have a Mid 2013 Model Macbook Pro. My macbook has been extremely slow and has pretty much given out on me. I'm looking for a good laptop under $500! Looking to get away from Apple but don't know where to start. I'll be using it daily for emails! Please, any help would great! Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/A-0521-M
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with upgrading my nvme

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I'm new to all this computer stuff so dumb down what you say for ya boy.

    I'm trying to upgrade my nvme in my Acer aspire 5 A515-44-R41B laptop on Windows 10

    I followed some tutorials online about how to transfer everything from one nvme to another without having two nvme slots. What I did was copy the image of my old nvme to an external hard drive, then I created a rescue boot USB(or whatever its called) all through Macrium. I Shut down my laptop and swapped the nvmes and booted up Macrium v7 ,tried to copy everything onto the new nvme but it's not showing up and Macrium says all drives are loaded.

    Based on everything I checked im pretty sure my laptop is compatible with the new nvme, so now I'm lost. I'd appreciate the help.

    (BTW the nvme is a western digital nvme ssd with 500gb opposed to my old western digital 128gb)

    submitted by /u/Chopp4Chopp
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of these 2 laptops is better value?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:55 PM PST

    note Asus is $1800 and Lenovo is $1200

    https://www.harveynorman.com.au/asus-zenbook-flip-ux462da-ai016t-14-inch-2-in-1-laptop.html

    https://www.harveynorman.com.au/lenovo-ideapad-flex-5-14-inch-r3-4300u-8gb-256gb-ssd-2-in-1-device.html

    Using for work and not gaming. I will use it connected to a 2nd screen and with multiple programs open. One has double the ram and the other has a better processor.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CuzCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Help me to choose Economic Software to Clone and replace my Hard drive with SSD

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    I really wanted to replace my hard drive, its about 650 gb. I got a new SSD (1 TB).

    Bit tight on student budget

    System configuration

    Dell Precision M4700

    Windows 10 Pro

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GiantRobo1
    [link] [comments]

    Help buying cheap work laptop

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Hi

    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I just need to get an OK laptop that is fairly sturdy and pretty cheap.

    It will be 90% used for electrical certification and paperwork for my company. I'm just starting up and don't want to waste too much money on a top spec or buy another brick (my last laptop lasted 3 months and never seemed to work properly after getting repaired)

    I just want one that can run smoothly but is sturdy as it will be in the back of my van/moved about a lot and ideally cheap!

    Or would a tablet be better nowadays?

    UK based fyi

    Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/winstonl87
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me choose!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Hello people. I am laptop shopping and I have some pretty specific requests for a new laptop: 1) budget: $500-$1000 2) good for video conferencing 3) can handle a lot of open tabs + zoom 4) sleek/stylish design 5) above average battery life 6) touchscreen 7) screen can be seen outside

    I know that's very specific haha I'd appreciate any input!

    submitted by /u/kkarner94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel