• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Samsung Fun Fact: You can actually charge your oral-b toothbrush with the galaxy watch charger

    Samsung Fun Fact: You can actually charge your oral-b toothbrush with the galaxy watch charger


    Fun Fact: You can actually charge your oral-b toothbrush with the galaxy watch charger

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 rendering feat. Family look

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Headphone buzzing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Whenever I put my head phones in to talk to people on the phone (cuz my phone microphone got water in it) it makes a buzzing noise. It was fine until yesterday. Does anyone know why this happened?

    submitted by /u/an0oshe
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete Samsung TV plus on s20 ultra?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    When I swipe to the left on my home a brings up Samsung TV and I can't get it deleted for some reason please help me for the sake of God why is this a thing? Why is this a thing please God why why would they do this

    submitted by /u/Mrlongevity____
    [link] [comments]

    Not a fan of the new split screen options

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    The new split screen options mean that I can't just select one item for split screen and then select ONLY from the apps already active for the second part of the split screen. I have a lot of apps and now I have to either scroll or do a search. It was a lot quicker before.

    submitted by /u/Scp-1404
    [link] [comments]

    Here I am with lastest November patch.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    How do you create or delete a conversation?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:14 AM PST

    Is it worth it to wait for samsung galaxy note 21 ultra?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Im eager about samsung galaxy note. Btw im still using galaxy note 8, and feel kinda left back. So i was thinking to buy note 20 ultra but there's quite a few review that suggests to not buy it. So what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Eddy_Danish
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean ?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:02 AM PST

    [Invitation] Exynos On 2021: This January, Exynos is Back.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    No idea if just Amazon's glitchy programming or people go through weird emotions after seeing fold 2.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Note pen friendly app for basic design

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Hi, I am looking for an app that takes advantage of the Note S-pen and let's you do some basic photo editing including layers, combining multiple images, and scribblings. I am not looking for an Adobe subscription or anything like that! Any suggestions? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jamesb2
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP! my cousins new tv just started doing this and i want to help him but he's serving in the army so I have to try to help him over the phone. Has anyone else experienced this??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Fun Fact! Samsung is not liable for disruptions to Emergency Mode caused by "acts of God"! So don't sue them if the rapture causes a service outage!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    One UI 3 rollout schedule in the UK, practically the same as other countries

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Having an issue with smart tv turning on the PS4 without being asked

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Hi, recently got a samsung smart tv (Q80 series, and first smart tv). I have a PS4 connected via I've noticed that often the tv (appears to) turn on the PS4 without being asked. I know there is a setting that turns on the tv when I turn on the PS, and I can turn on the PS4 by selecting the HDMI port from the home menu, but it often turns on even without this. For example, this morning, I switched bluetooth on my phone on, connected it to the tv to play music, a few seconds later, heard the beep of the PlayStation... Didn't touch the PS controller, or the tv remote. Any ideas what's happening? I'm hoping to avoid turning off the setting that switches the tv or playstation on when turning on the other as I find it useful, but surely there should be a specific "instruction" to do so?

    submitted by /u/Ephemeral_Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    Use 120hz with power saving on one Ui 3

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    One UI 3.0 eliminates the feature to hide camera notch on Samsung Galaxy devices

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Anyone else seeing screen burn in on their S20 series? Even with adaptive brightness on?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Note 20 Ultra exynos astro

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    A calming city view theme

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    If you are going to get any of the s21 series .. which model you will get ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    And why or why not ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/styp991
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung home repair question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Hi, I'm getting my phone screen replaced as it won't turn on. Do Samsung factory reset phones after repairing them? because I can't back my phone up

    submitted by /u/ITZVTX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel