• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    OnePlus Would be great to see OnePlus make the switch from optical to ultrasonic in-display fingerprint technology this year: Qualcomm Announces Second Generation in-display fingerprint Technology

    OnePlus Would be great to see OnePlus make the switch from optical to ultrasonic in-display fingerprint technology this year: Qualcomm Announces Second Generation in-display fingerprint Technology


    Would be great to see OnePlus make the switch from optical to ultrasonic in-display fingerprint technology this year: Qualcomm Announces Second Generation in-display fingerprint Technology

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I own OP 8 Pro and iPhone 12 pro max and honestly, other than the camera, OP 8 Pro feels lot better than the iPhone

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    I live in India and OP 8pro 12 GB variant here costs less than $850 whereas iPhone 12 pro max 256 GB costs around $1800. I bought 8 Pro a few months ago and recently bought the iPhone for my wife.

    The only area where I could see iPhone as a clear winner was the camera. That's it.

    I'm now so used to the 120Hz refresh rate of 8 Pro that iPhone's 60 Hz refresh rate felt really clumsy.

    For someone living in US, where price of iPhone is not very high compared to OnePlus, I can understand one going for it but here in India where iPhone's price is more than 2x the price of OnePlus, I would not recommend it now that I've tried out both.

    My 8 Pro does have the green tint issue at lowest brightness but still I consider its display better than iPhone's 60Hz display.

    And although iPhone's camera is just awesome, no doubt about that, 8 pro's camera is great too. For its price, I still consider it the best phone out there.

    submitted by /u/unflushable1
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Band review: Stick with the Xiaomi Mi Band 5

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    The Next OnePlus?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    As many of you guys know, OnePlus is changing from where it had begun. Not a bad thing per se but the target audience has changed to appeal to the mass market. What company do you guys think will fill the spot for the "flagship killer" "enthusiast" "bang for your buck" that OnePlus once held?

    submitted by /u/IDrinkRocks
    [link] [comments]

    Battery longevity appreciation post

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    I'm a OnePlus 6T user and bought this phone at launch, so it's been 2 years. I'm a prettty heavy user, Bluetooth and NFC on, high brightness, some gaming etc. And my battery life has been consistent since day 1.

    I've used mulitple iPhones and Samsung devices in the past and always noticed that with time the battery life gets worse. For example, the battery drops from 40% to 30% in 5 minutes. Or you charge the phone to 100%, restart the phone and it's at 90%.

    Considering we get super fast charging from OnePlus, you would think the battery would degrade very fast.

    Also the performance is still super good and smooth. I remember my iPhone getting very slow after an update.

    I just read what I wrote and it almost looks like an ad hahaha. I'm just very happy with my phone.

    submitted by /u/SorryImVegan
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Series Android 11 Progress Update

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    If my earphones are plugged in, the phone still rings even when on silent/vibration mode? How do I fix this? Model - One Plus Nord

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I have changed the settings to Sound & vibration > earphone mode > notification ringtone in earphone > Never. But it would still ring when earphones are plugged in. Doesn't ring without earphones vibration on silent/viration mode.

    PLease help

    submitted by /u/bakchod007
    [link] [comments]

    Oxygen Updater: OnePlus 5 and 5T are now marked as EOL (End-Of-Life)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Roboto Font Missing

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Hi hi, OnePlus 6T user here, in the Customization tab in settings, I usually get to choose between Roboto and OnePlus' own slate. Today I noticed the Roboto option, the one I usually choose had been replaced with Noto Sans.

    Does anyone know why Roboto disappeared and if there's anyway I can get it back?

    submitted by /u/zeoreck
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 back glass replacement

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Hello!

    I'm still a happy owner of the OnePlus 6. I dropped my phone a couple of weeks ago and broke the back glass. Couldn't find any OEM parts so I bought a replacement panel on aliexpress.

    All well and good, but it's starting to let loose, it seems that the adhesive isn't strong enough to hold it in place.

    Is this a common issue with replacement parts?

    Are there any OEM parts still available?

    I live in the Netherlands, not sure if that'll be a bottleneck on replacement parts.

    I hope someone can help me with this :)

    submitted by /u/deltavlokkies
    [link] [comments]

    Longevity of OnePlus Phones.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    How long do OnePlus phones usually last until there's a noticeable lagginess and apps crashing and then eventually perhaps on the extreme end, the components of the phone deteriorating (battery, USB Port, Volume Buttons etc.) significantly enough to warrant a repair or even a new purchase.

    Please tell me your experiences too.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousBrigadier
    [link] [comments]

    What is the name of the audio DAC of the OP7T

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Hello

    does someone know the name of the audio DAC or max quality of this audio DAC.

    I hope is is 24bit/192khz

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/warre_y
    [link] [comments]

    Weather app.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Last night the weather app started animating the background on the shelf. Tried going to settings. But I can't find how to stop the animation.

    submitted by /u/RainforestHillbilly
    [link] [comments]

    Gcam alternative

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    My employer uses Microsoft InTune for work email and I need to access work email on my OP7 Pro phone - unfortunately one of the security policies of InTune appears to be that sideloaded apps cannot be downloaded and if they're already on the phone beforehand, they can't be opened. As a result, I can't use Gcam anymore.

    Now of course I could just delete InTune and maybe I will - but is there any camera app on the Google Play store that you'd rate as a good Gcam alternative?

    submitted by /u/SirJoePininfarina
    [link] [comments]

    Ignore and/or block ALL calls?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Just got a T-Mobile 8T, and put it on an extra unused 2nd line. Literally no one I know has this number, and I only use the phone/line for mobile data.

    So all calls I get are telemarketing, spam, or calling for whoever had this number before.

    Is there some way to ignore & immediately send all calls straight to voicemail or even just block them altogether, other than turning on the Do Not Disturb function? It sound like if I use that to block all calls, it will also block calls to the Google Voice number?

    I do have my Google Voice number tied into this phone too, and don't want to ignore those calls, rather just the ones that are coming in via the number assigned to the phone itself.

    Hopefully this makes sense, lol.

    submitted by /u/K5_489
    [link] [comments]

    Does samsung not allow OnePlus trade-ins?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Can you use Android Auto & Paralell Apps together yet?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Just got a new car and tried connecting android auto but it keeps crashing, after researching I can see that it is not compatible with Paralell apps & the 2nd user needs removing. Any fixes yet so both can be used?

    submitted by /u/rmonkey100
    [link] [comments]

    Does 65w warp charger require oneplus cable to charge at 65w? Can anybody test the charge rate with a standard pd cable?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    I'm getting this network error "Download configuration failed. Make sure your device is connected to a network and then restart the game" whenever I try to open COD on OnePlus 8t. Even upgraded the OOS to 11.0.6.8. tried both mobile internet and wifi. The issue remains the same. How do I resolve thi

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Oneplus 7 pro, no sim detected?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Hi all, had this problem for 7 months now and I've just been using 2 phones... Tethering when I need data. I have no idea what causes this kind of issue, but I'd dropped it a day or 2 before this happened.. Tried using different sims, updated the phone, reset etc. Nothing has worked. I looked for a new sim card reader for months but they werent in stock anywhere! Finally managed to find a sim card reader board for the oneplus 7 pro and have just replaced it and it's still not detecting a sim! The sim card symbol is just greyed out with a cross through it, and all the sim options are greyed out so it's not recognising a sim is in there at all. Is there anything else I can try or any other parts I could replace to fix it that might affect the sim card reading?

    Really pulling my hair out because it's on contract and I'd only had the phone a month before this went wrong. Any help would really be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/ImGrimm
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 6t still worth it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    I can't afford the newer phones and I'm looking to upgrade ftom my 5t.
    I could get the 6t for 300 euro or so.

    Would you reccommend? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Glollow
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 8 cheaper than 7T?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Just checked their website, OP8 costs 520 Euro, whereas the 7T is 540.

    I'm curious, is the OP8 generally a better phone than the 7T, not considering price?

    submitted by /u/RefrigeratorOk1573
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel