• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    OnePlus I love my Onplus8t

    OnePlus I love my Onplus8t


    I love my Onplus8t

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Upgraded from 5t to 8t. Fantastic phone blazing fast and insane charge speed.

    submitted by /u/_BIue_
    [link] [comments]

    I really hope OnePlus doesn't copy Apple and Samsung with removing the charger from the box.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I just saw a first impressions on the S21 Ultra and they've removed the charging brick from the box, the reviewer (MKBHD) said many other companies will likely copy this with their upcoming phones and I really hope OnePlus isn't one of them.

    For Samsung and most other brands it isn't as big of a deal since you can get a 20-25w PD charger for around $15-20 and likely already have one from other devices, but as we know Warp chargers aren't as common for people to have, especially the newer 65w one, and it costs double what a generic 25w PD one would.

    I was actually looking forward to the rumored 9 Lite/E that's supposed to be a bit smaller but I feel like removing the charger would be a step back for them, especially if they decide to increase the price again.

    Also remember that the newer phones are NOT backwards compatible with the 30W Warp chargers, they will charge but not at the rated 30w, there have been a few people saying it maxes out around 15w instead (though is based on what I've read from 8T owners since I don't have one).

    submitted by /u/XiTzCriZx
    [link] [comments]

    Help! OnePlus 6t Screen Flickering at High Brightness

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Over the last couple of months the top 25% of my OnePlus 6t screen has begun flickering when the brightness is roughly above 40% or so. It's sporadic, and seems to go away for days and then come back with a vengeance. I've tried toggling DC Dimming, changing my theme to a dark theme to reduce brightness by default, and toggling any other display settings I could find but to no avail.

    Anyone have any recommendations?

    I've found a couple of other posts on this topic, but mine is only affecting the top quarter of my screen. Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Stumptastic
    [link] [comments]

    Text messages from Google pixel to OnePlus

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question but I just joined the OnePlus family and bought a OnePlus 8 pro after using my Google pixel 2 for several years.

    Currently I'm transferring all my backup data from my Google account but the process also installed the Google message app from my pixel and now I have both the apps. I rather try out the new app since this is my first time with a OnePlus but is there a way I can't transfer my files to the app that comes pre-installed?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/ThePhilosopherKing93
    [link] [comments]

    Not Receiving SMS/MMS but can send them and data/calling works fine (8T)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    So here's the story:

    I bought my new OnePlus 8T Android 11 Oxygen OS 11.0.6.7 for Total Wireless (Tracfone on Verizon) and got a new sim and everything worked fine then decided to unlock bootloader and root magisk (which i did) and then suddenly everything works again BUT I cannot RECEIVE SMS and MMS but CAN SEND them, Data works fine, Calling works fine. I tried getting a new SIM card, switching SIM slots, resetting phone, changing APN's, everything you can think of. Besides unrooting of course. Still all the same. So I'm wondering if rooting/unlocking bootloader effected anything or if anyone else has the same issue? or has any knowledge of such issue?

    submitted by /u/reigngerbob
    [link] [comments]

    phone broke?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    i havent looked at my phone all day and when i do all i see is 1 red dot in the middle with 2 white circles spinning around it. does anyone know how to fix this? i havent really done anything to my phone other than download games and apps. i have an 8 pro

    submitted by /u/itsmebao
    [link] [comments]

    Is the OnePlus Nord still woth it in 2021?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Hello, I was looking to buy the Nord since the day that got released but i didn't have the money back then, is it still worth it buying it now?

    submitted by /u/johnkay_x
    [link] [comments]

    CHARGING SPEED

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    I've Noticed that my nord charges at warp speed till around 70% but it slows down to around 1% per minute after 80% charge & after 90, it slows down even further. This change just happened yesterday when I put this on charging & it automatically rebooted even though there was no software update. Another thing that changed is the swipe down shelf on the home screen, it now shows weather aesthetic compared to all black look before the reboot.

    Can anyone explain what's happening & what to do in this situation? It would be of great help.

    submitted by /u/theredditgod6
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving a 7t for a rog 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Having to many issues with important texts failing to send and me having to restart and hope it goes through. Rest of my lines dont have this issue and looks like alot of people complaining on forums

    submitted by /u/hov818
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else's 7t freezing a lot on the latest update?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    My 7t freezes and becomes unresponsive to the point where I have to restart by holding the power and the volume buttons, happened twice this week and a few times over the past weeks, I bought this phone on September of 2020.

    It used to freeze when I had adobe acrobat open for a very long time but today it froze when i was watching a vid on youtube. Really disappointed that it's happening on a not so old phone.

    Would like to know if anyone else's 7t has been doing it.

    My phone's on OxygenOS 10.0.15.HD65AA

    submitted by /u/MisterRifle9899
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying YouTube full screen bug fixed

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    So the annoying bug where YouTube wouldn't exit full screen mode even after pressing the 'exit fullscreen' button has finally been fixed in the latest update (11.0.3.3). Just a heads up to everyone waiting for a fix.

    submitted by /u/Thomshan911
    [link] [comments]

    Is the oneplus 8 still being fabricated?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    i've been told it'll no longer restock, does anyone know if this is true?

    submitted by /u/Ferranator117
    [link] [comments]

    OP Nord N100 MSM Toolkit (Unbricking tool) 10.5.2 (BE83BA)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Link for OP N100 unbricking tool. This is for the European model : BE2013 ***ONLY***

    https://onepluscommunityserver.com/list/Unbrick_Tools/

    submitted by /u/Stoogie76
    [link] [comments]

    Buds Z on Amazon?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Does anyone know why the Oneplus Buds Z aren't available on Amazon America, or if they'll come back? It makes sense that the limited edition Steve Harrington Buds Z wouldn't be there, but even the white ones are unavailable...

    submitted by /u/r93e93
    [link] [comments]

    Screen burn in like issues

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    So this wasn't an issue until 1-2 weeks ago. now have screen shadows like burn in appear but they only last for a couple of seconds and only need a couple seconds to appear. for example: I open youtube and for a couple of seconds, after that i switch to chrome with no tabs open and boom there is an outline/shadow of the youtube tab i just closed. Not in detail but only the outlines of the menu and different videos. This happens in every tab. any one else with this issue

    submitted by /u/EmanShamku
    [link] [comments]

    2 Factor Authentication Issue?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    New owner of a 8T coming from Pixel 3. So far with 2 companies Paypal and Venmo the 2 factor text took long enough where the number was no longer valid. Probably around 10 mins. Other Texts are fine. Anyone have that issue? Yesterday I tried 5 times with Venmo, today 3 times with Paypal. I gave up at this point.

    submitted by /u/trustme411
    [link] [comments]

    Camera quality in ON8

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I have recently upgraded from OP5 ( which itself was an upgrade from OP1) to OP8. I am very dissatisfied with camera quality. Both one plus 7 and 8 have same 48MP main camera but OP7 takes better pictures.

    Is there a way to click better pictures with OP8??

    submitted by /u/insane_karan
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone complaining on this sub all the time?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    I have had a op7pro with oos 10 for a while now and my experience has been absolutely great compared to the past two phones I had before, and I like how all of the updates can be downloaded from oneplus's site.

    So then I come on to this sub and all of the sudden I hear that oos 11 has been delayed for the 7 series.

    Now, even though I was excited for oos 11, it's not that disappointing to me since I'm already satisifed with oos 10.

    But then everyone's talking about how Oneplus has failed, that they are switching to a pixel or a galaxy and that OnePlus hasn't met their 3432 expectations.

    Like I'm seeing at least one person on every post saying that they're switching to a pixel.

    Seriously guys, wtf is going on? It feels like most of the content on this sub is just complaining about OnePlus.

    submitted by /u/NeonCC
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus Nord - no notifications from Android Enterprise work profile

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Hi all,

    My employer recently made it mandatory to enrol our mobile devices through a MDM (VMware Intelligent Hub) which enforces the company policies through Android Enterprise. Essentially I now see 2 tabs in my apps drawer, one for my personal apps and another for work profile apps from a company controlled version of play store.

    I however ran into an issue with work profile apps, unless I have them open and minimized, I do not get push notifications (outlook and slack). I am using Oneplus Nord and running Android 11 OB1.

    Did anyone else encounter similar issues on any oneplus devices which support Android Enterprise? Any workarounds or solutions you can suggest?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/aijazexplores
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting a new phone

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    So this won't be your typical post (maybe who knows I haven't gone through every post on this sub lol). But I am in the market for a new phone and I was debating between getting the Samsung s21+ or the oneplus 9 pro. Do you guys have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/dethrowme
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro not connecting on wifi

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    I can't connect wifi here at work, it says "Network not in range."

    Security as WPA/ WPA2 Personal.

    I tried connecting my colleague's iphone6 and got connected.

    Already wiped the cache file, deleted the saved network still didn't work.

    submitted by /u/heredera1
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from OP 6T to OP Nord n10

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    As the title says I'm switching from a OP 6T to a Nord n10 for the 5g capabilities and other reasons, however I'm wondering how big a difference between the gorilla glass 6 on the 6T as opposed to the gorilla glass 3 on the n10.

    I've not had a problem with my 6T taking damage as I've had a tempered glass screen protector and spigen tough case since purchase, and have already ordered the same for the n10.

    I know that GG3 is more scratch resistant but more brittle than GG6, with a screen protector is it even gonna really matter unless I'm being negligible with my phone?

    submitted by /u/bakablu3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel