• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    OnePlus Carl Pei is using an iPhone now

    OnePlus Carl Pei is using an iPhone now


    Carl Pei is using an iPhone now

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Starting on 12/24, Carl Fei (former co-founder) of OP started tweeting from an iPhone and has been doing so since. He already over OP? Not a good look that he's already finished with phones he made. Just a few months ago he was hyping Nord. I bought OP8Pro, but thinking of leaving too. iPhone camera > OP. Always will be.

    submitted by /u/dapperlemon
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Health app shows up on Play Store ahead of OnePlus Band's launch

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    is it possible to set ringtone per app? Like reddit discord, messages general alerts ect?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Wanted to know if there was some way to do this? I really would like to have multiple alerts like metal gear solid ringtone as one alert and then have another alert so I know a distinctive sound is going off for a specific app so I know if its twitter, reddit or gmail ect.

    submitted by /u/AmadeusXander
    [link] [comments]

    8T drained from 38% to 17% with 48 minutes of discord voice call and temperature shot up to 43 C, is this normal!?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    7 Pro stopped charging

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    My 7 Pro has worked flawlessly until today. I was using it until the battery was drained, as usual, plugged it into my big battery, as usual, and it's not charging. I can't reboot it because the battery is dead. I tried the OnePlus Warp car charger I have, no dice. Tried a different battery (and cable). No dice. Trying my Macbook charger and cable now, no dice. The weird thing is that I put a new SIM card in it today, and that doesn't seem like it should have made a difference, but I'm wondering. Any suggestions? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/wheeler1432
    [link] [comments]

    How much longer than the Pro 7 will the Pro 7T get updates?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Looking at the & 7 Pro and 7T Pro (Intl version, not the TMobile 5G).

    The extra minor bumps in battery and processor are nice but I like the Almond color of the Pro 7 better.

    Since the Pro 7T came out about four months later than the 7 Pro do we think it will get updates for longer than the 7 or is it really just the 7 series as a whole that will probably see updates and it won't matter?

    submitted by /u/FearlessFreep117
    [link] [comments]

    Play Store crashing on Nord after OOS 10.5.10 update

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I updated my OP Nord to the latest stable build (10.5.10) following which the Play Store keeps crashing everytime. I have cleared both cache and storage, but nothing has worked so far. Please help!

    submitted by /u/IanMalcolmChaos
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 8T Netflix?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I bought an 8T at launch and for the first few weeks I was able to steam in HD, but recently this has dropped down to SD. Are other people facing this same issue or is there something I'm missing and need to change?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RedditAndWeep111
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro battery life (don't laugh)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/GcuWmVH

    Does anyone else relate? 😪

    submitted by /u/k1_Squad
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 8 Pro - Bad performance...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I have the OnePlus 8 Pro, and I've generally been happy with it, but over the last few months, it's started to deterioate.

    I'll unlock it, and it can take up to 30 sec before I can do anything.

    I'll click a Twitter notification, and it'll take a few seconds before it reacts.

    I'll open tiktok, and the whole phone will freeze and lag for 30 seconds.

    Does anyone have any ideas for what I could do to diagnose this issue, and fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fafnr
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of issues with my OP 3T

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Hi all, can I pick your brains?
    About a week ago, out of the blue, my capacitive buttons stopped working.

    I looked it up, switched 'Lock buttons' on and off in gaming mode settings and that seemed to work.
    It is happening more and more often and now they seem to be off.
    I fiddle with gaming options and randomly they seem to work again.

    On the times it does it, it seems to use a lot of battery.
    It doesn't make it through the night with no apps running and screen turned off.
    Wheras if the capacitive buttons are working, there is next to no battery usage over night.
    Plus it struggles to charge.
    I have removed all the games (there weren't many) that triggered gaming mode.
    I removed any apps I have put on in the last month.

    When I go into developer mode, I can't find any apps running particularly.
    Although I don't really know what i am looking at when it comes to system stuff.

    I have just realised that I am using up 2GB RAM even though nothing is running.
    Is that normal? It seems a lot to me.

    I don't really know what I am doing, and am happy to repeat anything to solve it.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Chuffedas
    [link] [comments]

    One plus 7 pro- fingerprint icon burned in screen

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Hi, I've had my 7 pro for just under a year now I'd say, and only today noticed that the fingerprint icon on the bottom middle of the screen is burned into my display, the icon is visible on any sort of pale background no matter what brightness.

    I'm not particularly diligent in looking for issues like this, so it could've been there for months without me noticing. However now I see it it's difficult to ignore.

    Was just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/maya0813
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring whatsapp chats on OP 8T

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Do OnePlus phones in all regions use the same Snapdragon processor?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:57 AM PST

    Oneplus 8T Build Quality

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Dear oneplus 8t users. I want to ask your experience on the 8t build quality. I'm in the verge of buying an 8t as an iPhone 7 plus user. Before I got the 7 plus I had 5t which was great but overall build quality was not comparable with 7 plus. The buttons, haptics, speakers etc. were only decent which is expected considering the price but I wonder if that's changed with 8t. As you might've already guessed I like keeping phones for 3+ years so I need a phone that's solid and would remain in tact for several years. Thx for your feeebacks!

    submitted by /u/wuamel
    [link] [comments]

    Why there is no LineageOS for OP8?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Why there is no LineageOS for OP8?

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/_eka_
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 8T losing 4% battery after one our of doing nothing

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    Hello Oneplus community,

    Its been 2 months since I got my oneplus 8T. I noticed first there's something wrong with my battery after leaving it overnight and it loses 6 - 8% of battery. Followed some of the recommendations here that it will get better after few cycles and do some battery optimization like turning off printer sevices.

    If I charged it to 100% if getting 5 - 6 hours of SOT, I dont know if this is normal.

    My problem is, if I send this to warranty, it's hard to argue that there is something wrong with the battery.

    What should I do?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/damnit_paul
    [link] [comments]

    Google phone app/dialer issues on 8 Pro

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I use the Google dialer for its spam call notification. I've been having problems lately that when I mark a call as spam the app crashes.

    Anyone had this issue and is there a fix??

    submitted by /u/wingnut144
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any drawback the the T-Mobile version of the OP 7T?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    I want to buy the OP 7T from the official site, and I noticed a $250 discount in the T-Mobile version (the only version now).

    I googled to see if there are any drawbacks to the T-Mobile version, and apparently you can just unlock it with an unlock app that comes preinstalled? Why the $250 discount if the phone can be unlocked so easily and reverted to the global version?

    For context: I live in a non-EU european country.

    submitted by /u/RefrigeratorOk1573
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6: Do you think you screen is fuzzy or the Text are not sharp?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    I come from Samsung that has 1440p display and looking at my OnePlus 6 screen I feel like it's not sharp and am seeing pixels on Text maybe it's just me or maybe am use to 1440p screen

    submitted by /u/Elvis_Chibundu
    [link] [comments]

    Enable Aggressive Cellular Roaming on OnePlus 5T

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    My services provider includes no roaming charges as a part of my plan in order to increase coverage for their customers. However, my OnePlus 5T has about a 30s delay before switching from the default network to a roaming network. During this period, I don't have a cellular connection; causing me to drop calls and lose data connections, which is a real annoyance.

    Is there a way to shorten or remove this network switching delay? An option like "Aggressive switch to roaming networks" would be very useful.

    submitted by /u/smgunsftw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel