• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Xiaomi Pls help

    Xiaomi Pls help


    Pls help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Redmis are top class.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Going to invest in the redmi note 9 pro tomorrow!

    Excited because I already have the redmi 6 and it's still working great but I deserve the treat.

    Can't wait to get it and make it my own, thanks Xiaomi people, great phone at a great price.

    submitted by /u/almac2242
    [link] [comments]

    I am kind of confused. Somehow I can access to fonts by searching, but i can't find by fonts button, because it does not show. (MIUI 12 global redmi note 9s)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Does having a malware(or virus) in second space of your device affects its first space also?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I've recently seen that some of the files I downloaded from internet were corrupted(in second space)

    submitted by /u/ImTurboCharged
    [link] [comments]

    i need help, i just put my apps and made it into a folder and when i clicked on the folder i cant see the app icons anymore

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    How to send bulk sms and whatsapp messages via PC on a Xiaomi phone ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I want to send a campaign to a list of contacts i have been given in csv file which is in my computer.

    Any way to send sms and WhatsApp Message all of them via my PC

    submitted by /u/AssKicker_007
    [link] [comments]

    Usb hub for mi box s

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    I am planning to buy a ugreen usb hub for my mi box s. Can I connect 2 usb sticks at the same time and the mi box will recognize it at the same time? If yes, can one of the usb sticks be a permanent extended storage while the other one isnt? ( The other one will contain movie files)

    submitted by /u/waferstixz
    [link] [comments]

    RN9Pro (3 months old) Shut Down Suddenly and Won't Open for 10 mins

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:28 PM PST

    My RN9Pro suddenly shut down this morning and won't open for 10 minutes. In between the 10 minutes, I tried opening it through the power button but it didn't work, then I tried charging it but the led didn't blink. I left my data open for almost 3 hours, and my room was so cold. It was the first issue I experienced with my RN9Pro and I'm actually scared. After that 10 minutes, I pressed the power on and it turned on normally. Did you guys also experienced this? Should I bring it to the store?

    submitted by /u/sj_jajapons
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with chat heads and messenger can someone help?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Does anyone else having issues with Facebook messenger? Even though i have enabled chat heads they don't work. Sometimes they appear but are square and cover half of the screen. Also sometimes i dont get the notifications at all. P.S.1: i have enabled the autostart of the app and disabled the battery optimization P.S.2:there is no bubbles option in settings

    Miui 12.1.2 android 11

    submitted by /u/Educational_Way_9116
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 Pro, is there a way to make DND mode hides all notification and show me all of them after I turn it off?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    All it does now is just silence everything, if a message comes in or a phonecall, I can still see them. MIUI 12

    in my old phone with android one (Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite), it does exactly that: dnd hides all notification and show me after I turned it off.

    submitted by /u/outerzenith
    [link] [comments]

    No transparency on the control center (Redmi 8 Miui 12). How do I fix it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Tittle says it all. The background color of the control center is gray, how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/HurryIll
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I'm looking for a phone and am considering Xiaomi.

    I currently have an iPhone 7 but I'm sick and tired of it. I feel like Apple make their products obsolete intentionally.

    I want a better camera, battery life, speed and just for the phone to be equal or better in as many categories as possible.

    My budget is £300 (UK), I'm aware that these phones basically lowball the rest of the market whilst being of amazing quality.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Raul-TT
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 11 Pro tipped to right the wrongs of the Mi 11 by ditching the aging 108 MP camera.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    Mi drone mini terrible

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    I have nothing but complaints about the mi drone mini.

    first of all, there is no clear way of getting the app in English, its been pulled from the playstore so i had to dig through forums to find an apk link for it.

    secondly, the connection is stupid, it requires an internet password which again, i had to go digging for.

    it disconnects every time the drone hits something and takes like 10 seconds each time to reconnect

    when i finally got it to fly it kept drifting to the left, and even with calibration the drone barely stays still. it also mysteriously stops working after about 2 minutes of flight and the controls are terrible.

    anyone have any tips on how to make this work better?

    submitted by /u/jpBomer
    [link] [comments]

    Green tint screen after waterdamage

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    My dog dropped my Xiaomi Mi 9 to my pool a week ago, making its touchscreen useless and its screen green tinted. 2 days after the accident, the touchscreen magically started worked again but the screen remains green. Any idea how to fix it?

    Screen pics:

    https://ibb.co/4tgdVzq

    https://ibb.co/0DB7h8S

    submitted by /u/Snoo-63846
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi Note 10 100% to 96% in seconds.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Hello, like i said in the title my Mi Note 10 after a full charge drop 4% of battery (100-96) in seconds.

    I really dont know if its my phone (just have 6 months) or if its some kind of bug with Miui.

    Im using the latest Xiaomi EU (21.1.6).

    I think this is kind recent, maybe after Android 11, I remember that when I bought the phone (stock rom / Android 10) this did not happen.

    :/

    submitted by /u/Frigid3ira
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible audio quality while in Discord voice chat

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Title says it all. All the sounds go crazy while I am in the voice room talking. Let it be Spotify or a music bot in the room, the sound is washed and distant.

    I saw many "fixes" out there, but not Xiaomi specific, and also none of it seems to work. I am on a Bluetooth headset, but it should not be an issue, as my PC can handle it perfectly.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/benjamin_bt
    [link] [comments]

    PH xiaomi users, thoughts on the RN9t 5g running on Mediatek?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Is the "Xiaomi Mi Band 5" the same as "Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5"?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Basically just title. I see both and I'm not sure if they're sifferent variants or just an inconsistency in naming between stores.

    submitted by /u/Burpmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth won't stay on after Reboot (Xiaomi Max 2 phone)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Bluetooth won't stay on after Reboot (Xiaomi Max 2 phone with latest MiUI allowed on this phone [MiUI Global 11.0.2])

    I noticed this issue a few days ago. I thought I fixed it by going to "Settings > Manage Apps > Bluetooth Share" and doing "Clear all data". After a reboot I distinctly remember noticing the Bluetooth icon showing up automatically on the top right.

    However, this issue seems to have cropped up again, and doing "Clear all data" is no longer helping.

    Your ideas / thoughts are welcome...

    submitted by /u/another_lease
    [link] [comments]

    Good way to recover data

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Heyo, I did a hard reset on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro because the OS was corrupted. Now, it's rooted and I'm searching a good way to recover my photos and videos because nothing seems to work for now. It would really mean the world to me if anyone could help me with that!

    submitted by /u/Matoow
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite screen flashes on wake up

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    The phone in question is with 12.0.5.0 (QFCMIXM) Android 10, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
    The screen seems to flash bright color on wake up, after a certain amount of time after I lock it and leave it idle (10 seconds). Then I pick it up and unlock, the same as in video happens.
    https://youtu.be/fUdxJ5rHi2U
    It does not occur if phone was previously used, and it didn't go into what I call deeper sleep(probably turning off the screen completly?)
    This issue is with those newer updates, didn't happen before, although might be coincidence.

    Your opinions? Did it occur with someone else?
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gintoki98
    [link] [comments]

    miui 12 major bug

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    hi guys i just found a major bug in miui 12 and i reported it in "Services & Feedback" app but no one answered i doubt that even one real person is checking the issues on that app so how can i report it?

    submitted by /u/infinite-q
    [link] [comments]

    Did xiaomi add 4K option to YT videos?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    Because all this time I was never given the option to go over 1080p on YT videos, today I opened YT, played a 4K video and was given the option to choose from 144p to 2160p. Weird, because I did not change or update anything on my phone. (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8)

    submitted by /u/Cuenc13
    [link] [comments]

    [POCO X3] Any fix to the stuttering google feed and pages

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    There is quite alot of stuttering on the google feed and websites....is there any fix to this? There have been a few updates already but none of em really fixed these

    submitted by /u/alphahunter121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel