• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    MBR and system partition problem HELP! Tech Support

    MBR and system partition problem HELP! Tech Support


    MBR and system partition problem HELP!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Hello I have I problem I am reinstalling (advanced) windows 10 on an old computer I forgot to change the partition from MBR and cannot access to the computer because I deleted the system partition any help ?

    submitted by /u/OverMaLord
    [link] [comments]

    (hardware) Stripped screw in Joycon

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I was trying to open up my right Joycon to replace the thumb stick when I accidentally stripped the last screw on the outside. I've already tried a lot of things but nothing worked so far. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Buff55
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi not working

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    For some reason, the wifi on my pc keeps crashing while it works fine on other devices. It seems like it always happens at a specific time but I never put any restrictions on. Sometimes it even says its connected but nothing ever loads.

    submitted by /u/Ramen_Chan101
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop randomly crashing while playing games

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Hi, I recently built my first Desktop and seem to be having issues playing certain games. The games in question are cities skylines and minecraft (but only in full screen). Basically when running these games my entire Desktop shuts down. Me and some of my friends did some testing and we have no idea what the problem as my desktops specs should run the games. My parts list is here, https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7VkDnL

    Please help, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/supremleaderjaubut
    [link] [comments]

    Signed in to Youtube account on ex's Roku, want to shut off access

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    Looked at Google's unhelpful security settings, and can't find anything. I may be looking in the wrong place. Any help would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/lomion_1
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with recovery software from OEM

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    So basically, I had my hard drive replaced , and the recovery environment from the OEM is missing. I've tried restoring from a image captured from my previous drive, but it didn't boot into the re from one just gave a blank blue background and later shut off. Does it any time it attempts to boot in. I've tried using the "deployer" it has as an update and it downloads the files and claims it worked but when I look at my partions after I restored that captured image it says partition type: basic data partition. When I reset the machine and use the deployer it doesn't create a partition or anything at all.

    I've contacted them and I'm sending it In for a repair for a different reason, but have also mentioned that I need that recovery thing to work and they've not fixed it all. I sent it a few times specifically for this issue. No recovery image is available in the cloud for it.

    submitted by /u/potatomolehill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel