• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    How to turn off constant "Video On" from the Instagram app? I already disabled wakelocks through ADB, but this still persists. Android Help

    How to turn off constant "Video On" from the Instagram app? I already disabled wakelocks through ADB, but this still persists. Android Help


    How to turn off constant "Video On" from the Instagram app? I already disabled wakelocks through ADB, but this still persists.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    How do I track signals to Bluetooth devices?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I have a Bluetooth speaker that uses a ble signal to power on. How do I figure out what signal is sent to the speaker so I can do this without the app? I'd also like to do this with my tiles so I don't have to use the app.

    submitted by /u/Key_Buy1761
    [link] [comments]

    Internet connection issue in some apps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    I just got a Poco X3 just a day ago. I don't know what happened but suddenly there was no internet connection in some apps like Google Chrome, Opera or in Google play store itself, but other apps like facebook were connected just fine. There was both a wifi sign at the top that says I don't have internet in my wifi and a wifi sign that says I'm connected.

    After doing a factory reset the problem was solved, but I want to know whether this was an issue with the phone itself that I should replace it for, or was it just something related to the android and software itself that might get fixed through future updates?

    submitted by /u/Epiphanic101
    [link] [comments]

    OTG USB Issues

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I have a Y-OTG cable and ElementalX kernel installed with "OTG+Charging" enabled. I've seen people online using an OTG cable (mouse, SD card, etc) without the need of having power plugged into the other end. Whenever I try, the mouse or SD can disables as soon as I pull power or won't enable until I plug in power.

    If I disable "OTG+Charging", the mouse will work without power (like a standard OTG cable) but SD cards won't read if plugged in.

    I've tried with standard OTG cabled and Y-OTG cables. Ideally, I'd like to be able to have an SD card plugged in and operational and only plug in power when I need to charge.

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/KITPUNK
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, what sim card will work with a Coolpad (cp3705As)?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    I'm trying to buy one for my mom, but I know next to nothing about this stuff. I did try googling, but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sheephorde
    [link] [comments]

    Use mobile data when connected to wifi without internet

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    My dash cam broadcasts a wifi network with no internet. I want to connect to it while still being able to use data for internet access.

    Apparently this was possible in Android 8 and 9, but I'm using Android 10. None of the solutions I've found have worked. I want to tear my hair out because it seems like it should be such a simple fix, but is disallowed by the software. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/ruiluth
    [link] [comments]

    Fix high ram usage on high end phones? (Note 20 Ultra)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    So I've had my Note 20 Ultra for a very short time and I've noticed that my ram usage sits at around 8/12 GB used. I find it odd since the only apps I have installed are Reddit and Discord. My old phone (Galaxy J7 2015) was able to handle about 30+ apps and still have 500 MB (out of 1.7 GB) of ram free. Is it normal for a phone to be like this at first? I've removed most of the bloatware and tried optimizing memory usage in device care.

    Using the latest One UI 3 Update

    submitted by /u/DynamicOsi-96
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube banned me like a bolt of lightning

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    YouTube permanently banned me yesterday outta blue, like no previous warnings or anything just banned me, tbh I didn't have many subscribers and ok only used to comment stuff, here and there sometimes I would use curse words like "fuck" "bitch" "retard" etc. But man they could've at least warned me about my behavior and that they would banned me, then I would've become a good man or at least use some other fake gmail I'd. Anyway I sent an appeal that I am under 18 and I got carried away and sent some curse words and I even begged them and said that even if you can't unban me you can just take away my ability to comment or at least give me my playlist and liked videos back but they didn't take a second look and just said your banned for life and fuck off. The ban is like this YouTube app doesn't show anything I can't even browse, it's just black with a "!" in the center. They so heartlessly do whatever they want, I just googled this problem and found thousands of people are getting banned some are getting banned without a reason, no any warnings just got banned, some even say when they make new accounts they are also getting banned. If they can't unban that okay but please I want my playlists back. And I can't allowed to even send a appeal a second time. Fuck you YouTube, reddit is unlimited times better.

    In this website's comments you can the problem is not only for me but many people: proof

    And I dont know why I can't upload the screenshots here

    submitted by /u/SOVEREIGNBOSS
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop specific apps from being killed through Adb.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:45 PM PST

    Hi, so I'm new to this whole adb thing but I know there's a way to make apps run in background without being killed but when I looked up the commands for it I couldn't really find it. Can you guys help me with that?

    Also, I have tried don'tkillmyapp didn't work said 100% and instructions didn't help either since I did all of them.

    submitted by /u/Ouid2436
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about uninstalling apps.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    On Windows when you uninstall a program, Windows does a bad job at removing all files belonging to that program. You get leftovers in places like C:/Roaming/ and C:/AppData/ and in other obscure folders, pretty much making it impossible to get a clean uninstall. My question is does Android do this also? For example, when I uninstall an app I downloaded from the PlayStore will there be leftover folders or registries belonging to the uninstalled app left in the drive?

    submitted by /u/LordAbad
    [link] [comments]

    The vibration motor on my Xperia XZ1 seems to die in the cold.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Whenever I go outside, after a while, my phone doesn't give any haptics whatsoever. For notifications, keyboard, or anything else. Then when I come back inside to the warm, it slowly comes back, with only very weak vibrations at first, then back to normal strength after about an hour.

    This seems like a hardware issue? Does anyone know what could have caused this, and if it's fixable?

    submitted by /u/BubsBilby
    [link] [comments]

    Can you enumerate/audit Bluetooth usage per-app?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    I have had Bluetooth issues across multiple phones, with various Bluetooth devices. Unless I'm surrounded by an invisible Faraday Cage, I'm starting to suspect the common factor is the set of apps I install on every phone. Therefore, is there a way to enumerate or audit which apps are trying to use Bluetooth, or those which have stated they want permission to use it? Thanks :-)

    submitted by /u/virubute
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that supports ongoing notification for my stock market portfolio value?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Like a weather ongoing notification but instead the value of my current portfolio.

    submitted by /u/uni3993
    [link] [comments]

    Android vs Linux shell scripting

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    I am trying to find differences between Linux scripts and Android scripts.

    For example how do the Android scripts they differ in syntax ,area usage, performance , functionality or any other quality than the Linux ones?

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingMajor4
    [link] [comments]

    M4A Files Broken/Corrupted? PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    I recently changed the metadata on all of my songs on my phone using "Automatag" and everything seemed fine. I also moved the music that was on my SD card to my internal storage.

    Now 99% of the M4A files finish early. I cannot find a pattern but they finish anywhere from 5-30 seconds early. (not MP3,they all seem fine). This happens on both my phone and laptop on multiple players.

    This is really annoying as this will be at least 1500 songs affected. I really cannot afford to download and tag every song again, it would take ages.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/StaticGrapes
    [link] [comments]

    Any Way/Tools To Move Samsung Music Playlist To A Different Device?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    So I recently bought a new phone, and I'm trying to move my music to the brand new phone in the least painful way possible.

    I have a relatively large playlist of my music in Samsung Music, but I really don't want to go through my tracks and recreate the playlist all over again.

    What's annoying is that the playlist doesn't seem to be stored as a file anywhere, for example under the Playlists folder on the root of my device.

    Is there a way I can transfer my playlist of my .mp3 music between samsung music and something else?

    submitted by /u/Fragger-3G
    [link] [comments]

    Can you install the playstore and Google play services on new huawei devices that don't have them?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    My phone is a huawei y5p

    submitted by /u/ERI572
    [link] [comments]

    Odin seems stuck on flash

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Which version of Kiwi browser is the best?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    I got Scammed. I bought a 128gb sd card and turns out, it's just 32gb in disguise. are there any ways i can make it appear as a 32 gb sd card?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:49 AM PST

    Tmobile oneplus 8t trying to get 2nd sim working

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I've got the tmo variant of the 8t and I've tried switching to eu and global firmwares with no luck on getting the 2nd sim working, even tried 3 different roms all with no luck. The slot the sim tray goes in has metal contacts where both sims go plus I bought the eu sim tray that holds both sims.

    Any suggestions for this would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Random_Idiot_Online
    [link] [comments]

    Denied access to "SD/Android/Data" folder

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    My phone just recently updated to 11, and now I have no access to the "storage/9C33-6BBD/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download" folder. It shows as empty or restricted access. Chrome has been downloading files to this folder since I got the phone, and now I'm locked out of those files. In fact, Chrome is still saving to this folder when I select to save to the SD card. Is there anyway that I can gain access to this folder and stop Chrome from saving to this folder?

    submitted by /u/xLunaRx
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Google play account

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    I recently downloaded genshin impact I wanted to buy something. I put in two gift cards and I went into genshin and it says I that I don't have any payment methods. How do I fix that

    submitted by /u/nibbles8163
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have audio balance on my settings (Android 10 And Non rooted)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    My headset suddenly decided to just pick up the background music only, And I don't really want to spend money on new ones since I only bought this a month ago, and I know that using audio balance can easily fix the problem, but when I checked my settings and search there weren't any audio balance, tried mono but it's doesn't work that well, so I was wondering if there was anyway to get audio balance through an app or something else. (phone is Oppo A5 2020)

    submitted by /u/DizzyRingo_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel