• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Xiaomi I accidentally changed some setting and now everytime I open up the app drawer, it automatically opens up the search box. It's getting annoying. How do I turn it back to normal?

    Xiaomi I accidentally changed some setting and now everytime I open up the app drawer, it automatically opens up the search box. It's getting annoying. How do I turn it back to normal?


    I accidentally changed some setting and now everytime I open up the app drawer, it automatically opens up the search box. It's getting annoying. How do I turn it back to normal?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Xiaomi confirms the Redmi K40 is coming with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Xiaomi redmi 9 is way slower than it should be (except when posting duplicates ... then it's super fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    It just have arrived and already do this, is it a common issue and is there a way I can fix that?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Fingerprint reader not working after Mi 9T Pro screen replacement?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    I replaced my screen, but I think the seller sent me the Mi 9T non-pro Visionox version. It's got issues with grays that are annoying, but I don't really care about those.

    The bigger issue is that the fingerprint reader doesn't work in MIUI or LineageOS. Is there any way to fix this besides replacing the fingerprint reader with one for the Mi 9T? Going off of this listing the issue seems to be with the Visionox screen.

    submitted by /u/The_Forgotten_King
    [link] [comments]

    Adguard rule list for Xiaomi ads?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    I am using an app called adguard, and it blocks ads in many ways, I heard that Xiaomi ads can be blocked by using the 'user rule', wondering if someone had already made a rule list for Xiaomi ads? Thx and sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/PepeTheMemester
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, too much issues on MIUI 12.2.4 on my Poco F2 Pro

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Apps keep on crashing, I can barely do anything now. I haven't tried on many apps, but it seems to happen in the YouTube, Twitter, and TikTok app.

    I tried reinstalling the apps, but now I can't even install apps anymore. The apps download to around 50% and stay there for eternity.

    There were errors saying I have insufficient storage when I have 40+ GB space left.

    When I try to do screenshots so I can report this, It still says that I have not enough storage space. But when I use the cleaner app, suddenly I can take screenshots again.

    So I tried reporting this on the About Phone>MIUI>Feedback, but it keeps saying that it failed sending. I tried multiple times and it's still the same.

    I wanted to try backing up my data to my computer so I can try resetting my phone. But in my computer it says that I have multiple internal storages wtf. It keeps multiplying too, now I have 6 internal shared storages, as shown in my computer lol.

    Can anyone help? Is this a virus? It only started happening as soon as I updated my Poco F2 Pro to MIUI 12.2.4. Please help, this has caused me a lot of inconvenience.

    submitted by /u/Purse_Secant_Turd
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 9 Pro sudden heating and battery issues

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Phone was working fine until 3 days ago when it started lagging and having heating and battery issues. I checked battery stats and Android System is consuming 45% of the battery. It never ever did this before. Been on 12.0.2 for a while now. I tried clearing unnecessary apps and Google cache but Android System is still draining too much battery. What is causing this? How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/IndianWeeb69
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one facing some issues after the MIUI 12 update?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    I'm having some serious issues following the latest update. The brightness would randomly go dim, though the brightness level shown in the status bar won't change. So I have to turn the display off and back on to return to normal.

    While using some apps like Reddit, Twitter etc, sometimes every button inside the app stops functioning except the navigation buttons.

    submitted by /u/NoCoolSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi redmi 9 is way slower than it should be

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Hello all so i got a xiaomi redmi 9 anr it is rumming way slower than it should be and sometimes even freezes. How do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/sabatonalltheway69
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10T Pro - Fingerprint Issues

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Mi 10T Pro
    MIUI Global 12.0.13

    I've had this phone for about a month or so now when I first got it the fingerprint reader would work first time every time and then the phone updated and now I seem to be having a problem where the phone will always fail the first finger press on the touch sensor but then works without me removing my finger. This is causing problems with signing into online banking as it will just error out.

    Things I have tried
    -Resetting the phone.
    -Cleaning the sensor.
    -Removing fingerprint data.
    -Reinstalling apps.

    Any ideas as this is driving me mad?

    submitted by /u/onehasmyths
    [link] [comments]

    Reading Mode: Paper Texture

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Hi, I don't see paper mode in Reading Mode. I'm using Poco M2 Pro and the MIUI is 12.0.2 and I live in India. Do you guys have it? Is it really close to e-ink display?

    submitted by /u/HarshaModukuri
    [link] [comments]

    Unluckily to the bone.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    I bought Xiami 10 MI T Pro about month ago, really happy with the phone everything was perfect till today. I was playing with my kid and fell of the bed on hard floor. In addition of injuring myself IV noticed few moments later that my phone was in my pocket on side which I fell on. I did kinda soft land using my hands and ass but when I tried to unlock my phone using fingerprint sensor it didn't work. I have mask on it and of course that the fucking sensor broke. It's on the side of the phone, no visible damages BESIDE the bloody button that serves as a fingerprint scanner. It's chipped off like 1mm diameter. 1 question - what were the fucking odds? 2nd - I have warranty of course but I know they won't fix it for free, how much does a repair cost? I can use it normally but when get a new phone u want to use it normally. I have never ever broke a screen or fucked my phone using it. I always get top notch protectors and be carefull how to us it. Fuck my luck right? Sorry if bad eng guys.

    submitted by /u/dENT0612
    [link] [comments]

    Help me remember how I enabled this

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    On MiUi 12, by default, to go back to the previous app you just swipe from a side and hold.

    I changed that to be able to do the same thing by going up left or up right but I have no idea how I did that and I'd like to do the same on a friend's phone.

    I've looked through every menu and I just can't find it.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/DumonsterPT
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10 Lite 5G is it still worth it?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Today, for the price of €279, is it still a good buy? I really needed to know this.

    (6 / 128GB) sold by Amazon.es

    submitted by /u/PatrickBateman1973
    [link] [comments]

    Weather Station

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Hi Folks,

    since two years I'm hoping that Xiaomi brings a Netatmo like weather station to the market. However to my knowledge there is nothing on the market. I can't understand why Xiaomi with it's huge ecosystem has not a smart weather station. I wonder if I'm the only one who would like to see a smart weather station from Xiaomi or is this something folks in China don't use? For me this is a no brainer and I would believe that this would be a popular product.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/kixolotl
    [link] [comments]

    Where/how to buy the AX6000 router in Hong Kong?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    I'll be there for a couple of weeks and want to get the new AX6000 router that just came out in China. I'm told there is no Amazon in HK. So how to get it in that timeframe? Physical store? Somewhere online? Thx

    submitted by /u/MoaMem
    [link] [comments]

    eSim for Xiaomi A2 & Samsung galaxy watch 46mm 4G

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I'm hoping that someone can help me with the below situation.

    • I have a Xiaomi A2 phone, which does not support eSim (message from Xiaomi support below)
    • I recently received a Samsung galaxy watch 46mm 4G smart-watch as a gift

    Will I be able to setup a eSim for the watch although my phone doesn't support eSim? Has anyone been successful with a similar setup?

    I ask as my current carrier does not support eSim (letsbemates - I'm based in Australia). So, in order to use the watch I would need to change carrier (to Optus, Vodaphone or Telstra). I want to be 100% that I will be able to use 4G with the watch before changing carriers. The carrier support are hopeless and can't give me a definitive answer.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Sam

    Message from Xiaomi support (Jan 6 '21):

    Hi, Sam

    Xiaomi A2 do not support eSIM. However, if you just need to use eSIM on your watch, it should be ok. Please talks with the service provider on how to setup eSIM on your watch

    submitted by /u/sammy-peacock
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade my Mi 9T to MIUI12 ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Hi, I'm currently on MIUI 11.0.5 since March 2020, I heard MIUI12 on Mi 9T had some battery issues so I prefered to wait. Is it still the case or should I upgrade now ?

    submitted by /u/MaelRadecFR
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Hi everyone, i have a problem since 3 month ago and is that MIUI ask me which launcher should use (I use lawnchair), but it's the default, and no battery optimization enabled or so. This happend like 3 times a day. Any solution?

    submitted by /u/Francoc_
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI 12 weird error with Micro SD card

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    6 months ago I bought a 64GB Kingston Canvas Select Plus Micro SD card, and it was working fine untill I updated my Redmi Note 7 (4+128GB version) to MIUI 12, a few days after the update the OS sent me a notification that told me that an error ocurred with the Micro SD card, and it had to be formated to fix it. As soon as I could I transfered all the data to my PC and formated it, after that I transfered back all the data, and it worked fine again till yesterday, and now I have to do all the stuff again and its pretty anoying because I can't even listen to my downloaded music. Any help will be apreciated.

    submitted by /u/Enzo_RP5
    [link] [comments]

    Black Shark 3 with JOYUI

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hello there

    I'm trying to unlock the bootloader on this phone but the only information I get from the forums is for version with MIUI...

    I tried ADB and MI unlock but they both failed. Could someone help me please?

    The model is KLE-H0 Global version BLack Shark 3 (8g RAM, 128g) JOYUI 11 (20.08.06)

    submitted by /u/suati
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Why is the MIUI screenshot quality so bad? It's darker than the screen, heavily compressed, a bit blurry and has less colors. I tried to set my home screen's screenshot as a wallpaper and it looked very off. What can i do? (Phone: Mi Note 10). I didn't have this issue on my previous Mi A1. I only saw one post with the issue being social media compression. But my screenshots look bad right after taking them.

    submitted by /u/Justlennysaccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel