• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Corsair HS35 no audio Tech Support

    Corsair HS35 no audio Tech Support


    Corsair HS35 no audio

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    About a week ago, I bought a Corsair HS35 stereo headset. It was working really well until yesterday when I suddenly couldn't hear anything coming from the headset.

    I have tried plugging this headset to a different laptop and it worked. I tried plugging a different headset to my laptop and it worked. But when I plug my headset to my laptop, it doesn't work. The microphone still works. I tried plugging the microphone but not the audio, and the microphone has no problem. The only problem I have is the audio of my headphones.

    I tried updating drivers, and its up to date.

    From what I have noticed, the PC does not detect the headset and plays the audio through the speakers instead. (Not sure though).

    Please help, I don't want my headset to go to waste :(

    submitted by /u/shrshh
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Wrong IP Address

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    My iPhone (when not connected to WiFi and ONLY when using 5G) continuously places my location in Houston when I am in Austin (in fact, even when I'm in other places in Texas). It's bothersome because whenever I google places it pulls up locations in Houston. How do I fix?

    I have the most up to date software btw

    submitted by /u/eisoffthescript
    [link] [comments]

    My monitor has recently gotten artifacts after I had the computer on for a few days even though the monitor was turned off/standby. Is it a power outlet problem? (It disappears when turning it on and off after a while of it being on)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Connected with out internet "No valid IP"

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Service was shut off from past due balance. Got it paid but the wifi and lan have no internet access. When trouble shooting I receive "No valid ip"

    Contacted isp and ran through all the basics, restart, unplug, all that jazz but no dice.

    Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/fearnotbb
    [link] [comments]

    Weird sign in option on home WiFi

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    So three days ago my home wifi gave me a "Sign in to Wi-Fi network" option. When it sends me to the site, it doesn't load the page: https://imgur.com/a/y9jK1ja. I thought it was weird and didn't really mind, until I tried to update a game on my computer. I was using the Battle.net launcher and it gave me "Fetching CDN Configuration". I searched for a fix but nothing worked. So I decided to play a different game using the Ubisoft launcher. It said it couldn't connect online. So when I got this sign in option it started to mess with some things. I can still play other games online, browse the web, etc. But I can't update my game, so I can't play it. The only times I've gotten a sign in option was when we had Xfinity, but we have now at&t.

    Basically ever since my WiFi has been giving me this sign in option that I can't access, things have been really slow and I can't access some things.

    submitted by /u/Roundcoolkid97
    [link] [comments]

    Toshiba satelite Pro r50 b 12w

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:18 AM PST

    I have a Toshiba satellite pro r50 b 12w and I was wondering if I can upgrade the graphics or processor I have 12 gig of ram on I don't know how much it uses of that though if you can find any upgrades please link them.

    submitted by /u/AHornyOrphan
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop casing slightly cracked

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I just got a laptop and a lamp fell onto it and now there is a crack on the plastic casing. I'm not too worried, I just want to know if it'll develop into an actual problem.

    submitted by /u/Flaky-Needleworker78
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question about integrated graphic cards

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    So I have a Lenovo C40-30 all in one (pretty crappy computer i know) and i wanted to upgrade it (i will put an 8gb ram card and an ssd in about a month) , i searched a bit on internet about what my integrated graphics card can do and i learned that it uses a bit of the ram the computer has (correct me if i'm wrong) so i was wondering in the case i upgraded my ram if it would run games better, it can run Xbox 360 games decently (games out before 2012 generally speaking) but i would like to step it up a bit to where I can play latest games too without many problems.

    The specs:

    Intel core i5 5200-u

    Intel HD Graphics 5500

    Nvidia GeForce 820a

    4gb of ram

    2.2 GHz

    Note: since it's an AIO i can't change my graphics card because it's literally soldered into the motherboard

    submitted by /u/GainedCamera257
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 2017 + OKX Docking Station - No Monitors detected

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    This is frustrating and no idea what subreddit to ask this in so thought I would start here.

    I bought this docking station from amazon. It says that it can support up to 3 monitors (or 4 if I use laptop monitor). But I can only get 1 monitor to work.

    Their support says I needed displaylink driver installed - which I tried. But also said that to use this MacBook in clamshell mode - I should use a legacy driver of 1.1 (current is 1.2).

    I've tried 1.1 and 1.2 to no avail. The ONLY monitor I can get working is the one I use on HDMI. I've tried using DisplayPort to DisplayPort and DisplayPort to HDMI - and nothing. it does not know that there's a 2nd monitor.

    Googling has led me to believe that my MacBook isn't using Alt Mode for displays but I cannot figure out how to enable that (googling how to enable alt mode) just says its on by default if you have USB 3.0 Gen 2. I know I have USB 3.0 but I can't tell if its GEN 2 or not.

    Otherwise the docking station works great. I can use all of the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 type A/B plugs just fine. It Charges my laptop through USB just fine. By all accords everything is fine - I just cannot get the 2nd monitor to be recognized. Whats even more weird is DisplayLink says there's no monitors attached so I'm assuming that has something to do with it?

    I do know for a fact that this laptop can use a docking station with 2 monitors. I used it at my old job all the time. However, when I left that job, they let me keep the monitor but made me give back the docking station that I used, and I haven't been able to find it on amazon or anywhere.

    What can I do to get this to work? What am I missing? Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kristophr
    [link] [comments]

    How to make mic sound less tinny

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    I have a corsair hs35 pair of headphones and the mic on them is super tinny and I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that

    submitted by /u/hotdogs13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel