• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Computer Techs Over my head debugging 2017 Macbook Pro logic board A1708

    Computer Techs Over my head debugging 2017 Macbook Pro logic board A1708


    Over my head debugging 2017 Macbook Pro logic board A1708

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Battery replacement options.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I have a Toshiba T135D-S1324 that has a battery that has nearly given up on itself. Getting less than an hour of life. So I was seeking suggestions for a replacement. So does anyone have any suggestions on where I should get a replacement from. I would like an extended capacity battery as to get far more battery life than I had ever gotten from this PC before.

    Is there a good trustworthy source, brand to look for, or would this even matter and should I just go to Amazon and just get any compatible battery and roll with it?

    That, and after getting a replacement, I can attempt refurbishment of the old battery without fear of ruining the battery and needing to buy one anyway.

    submitted by /u/Deelunatic
    [link] [comments]

    problema con windows 10

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Hola

    tengo un problema con windows 10

    cuando entro a una aplicacion donde domina el color negro de fondo se baja el brillo de pantalla

    algunos me dicen que es debido al brillo adaptable pero no me aparece esa configuracion.

    alguien sabe como activarlo ?

    mi laptop es una hp con una amd

    submitted by /u/TmMapache
    [link] [comments]

    Tech Data and Ingram Micro - New Account Applications in the UK

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Opening an account with Tech Data and Ingram Micro in the UK to resell smartphones seems very complicated.

    Has anyone of you been rejected when applying? It seems that they have very strict policies for new accounts that are just opening a business.

    Any feedback is welcome! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/domicobb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel