• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    OnePlus First OnePlus Wearable Official, Arrives January 11 (One Plus Band set to be released in India)

    OnePlus First OnePlus Wearable Official, Arrives January 11 (One Plus Band set to be released in India)


    First OnePlus Wearable Official, Arrives January 11 (One Plus Band set to be released in India)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Official OnePlus Wearable features on Amazon India

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    PSA: Oneplus has released a new update for he 8T, solving all the previous problems with 11.0.6.7/8

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    Just got it this morning (eu version) but it was already released for the India versions too.

    Give it a try, choppy playback, lag and google voice activation are now ok in my experience.

    submitted by /u/justicecantakeanap
    [link] [comments]

    OP7 Pro Just Shocked Me

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:16 AM PST

    As per the title really.

    Just took a WhatsApp call on my phone while charging and got quite an unpleasant shock through the top speaker/earpiece! Not warp charge, just a long USB A to C cable - Ampere says I'm drawing around 1A. .

    First time this has happened so unsure whether it's because of charging or not, but I'd hate to have felt it if I was warp charging!

    Anyone else experienced this little oddity before on the OP7 Pro? There doesn't seem to be any visual sign of damage around the speaker.

    submitted by /u/FishFingers4MyTea
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea what my next phone is gonna be

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I currently have the 7 Pro and I'm coming up on two years. None of OnePlus's new releases since the 7 Pro have impressed me in terms of price-specs ratio. Last samsung I had was the note8, good phone but I don't wanna go back to samsung. Never been a fan of LG and motorola.

    My 7 pro has been through hell and back. This phone has been dropped without a case numerous times. The back glass has been cracked and easily replaced numerous times. It's probably the best and most resilient phone I've ever owned (funny saying this for a phone with a mechanical camera).

    what I need:

    • very good camera that allows gcam to be side loaded

    • bootloader easily unlockable and rootable with magisk

    • good display and high refresh rate (90hz+)

    any suggestions on upcoming phones?

    submitted by /u/BL0bama
    [link] [comments]

    Question on oneplus 8pro, when in my pocket it keeps going into the decryption menu and I have to reboot

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:12 AM PST

    I am not sure what I am doing wrong or what menu is clicked in settings.

    submitted by /u/BigR329
    [link] [comments]

    Does OnePlus switch backup app data as well?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Basically the title, I've read that it doesn't but I need to factory reset my phone so I wanna be sure.

    Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/Poux3
    [link] [comments]

    USED ONEPLUS HELP

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    i wanted to buy a used 8t wanted to know how to check if the hardware has any problem any usefull app or anything helps thanks.

    submitted by /u/ghulam_sakhi
    [link] [comments]

    Does the 65 watt warp charger work with most laptops?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    https://www.oneplus.com/product/oneplus-warp-charge-65-power-adapter

    It says it works with tablets/laptops. Has anyone actually tried using this with their laptops? I have a razer blade stealth (2019) which uses a 65 watt charge brick. Anyone here experienced using it with the same or similar laptops? Does it perform well? It would be nice to know because I would prefer just carrying around just this oneplus brick for all my devices.

    submitted by /u/NeoKorean
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Series Android 11 update

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Does anyone know how quick oneplus is gonna release the android 11 update after the nord? Because they said right after and the update for the nord has already been released.

    submitted by /u/cory_lowry
    [link] [comments]

    No Audio During Calls (8T)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Just realized I've not been receiving audio at times during calls. A couple times I answered and had no Audio, and first I thought I'd left bluetooth headphones on somewhere or the volume was too low but I literally just made a call next to someone and they hea d my voice through the phone but I heard nothing. Is there a setting I need to turn on or is this a known issue? Just got the phone under a month ago from T-Mobile. Seems to come and go as well as I've made calls with no issue (this last time it did not work), but whenever I get a call I seem to have no Audio.

    submitted by /u/MikeOrtiz
    [link] [comments]

    [OP7T] Qualcomm Crash Dump after loading custom rom

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Hey guys, quick question. I loaded the AOSiP custom rom for my OnePlus 7T yesterday and after I got everything set up, I started getting the Qualcomm Crash Dump screen. I'm able to force a restart and get back in, but it's a little annoying and I was wondering if anyone of you have ever dealt with this on a custom rom? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/LaPiscinaDeLaMuerte
    [link] [comments]

    42 dollars to ship a backpack??

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I went to buy the new backpack released today and the shipping (i live in the US) was $42.99 for priority shipping and $35.99 for the standard option. The weird thing is shipping on other product is the standard $9.99 for priority.. Anyone else encounter this?

    submitted by /u/noahs1
    [link] [comments]

    8T display problems

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Hi guys!

    2 weeks ago I bought a Galaxy s20 FE, which I really liked, but due to problems with yellow spots on the screen Samsung changed my phone, but the second one also had a problem with green stripes. (In both cases, these problems were visible at a low brightness level and on a dark background).

    As a result, I am looking for another phone.

    It seems that 1+8T is a good phone, but its screen has very similar characteristics to the s20 fe. I am afraid that something like this might happen.

    Has anyone had any problems?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/brubud
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to get rid of this dumb t-mobile tab in the quick access news?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    WiFi calling broke after converting Tmo 6T to Global. After switching to Mint Mobile, WiFi calling works again!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Hopefully OOS11 for 6/6T doesn't take too many more months.

    submitted by /u/Pissed_Off_Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protector for 8T?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I just upgraded from a 5T to an 8T. For the longest time I never peeled the film off the 5T screen and it was a great protector. When I did remove it I didn't bother with screen protection and it was always fine. Seems like everything now is tempered glass. Are there any film protectors available? Are all the tempered glass ones similar? Looking for some real world experience here!

    submitted by /u/r7-arr
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched phone, factory reset, now I can't upgrade the Android version to what it was before

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Yesterday my 6T was glitching after walking around for a while. The screen would flash for a half a second each from whatever was open, to black, to the home screen, to black, back to the open app, again and again in a loop.

    Couldn't fix it so I was able to back up photos and other important stuff via the cable, and just did a factory reset.

    After restarting it all, now it seems like I'm on an older android version than I was before.

    Current version: 10

    Google system update: 290000000

    Google Play System Update: 2019-09

    Build number: ONEPLUS A6013_34_201124

    It's saying the Android security update was: Nov 1, 2020, and it's up to date, but I see a lot of things about the OS that are from an older version. For example, app switching still has the circle with the X to close all, the last version I updated to replaced that with a button that says "close all apps".

    Also in the last version I was able to remove the names of apps from their icons on the home screen, now that options gone.

    I know that's all cosmetic stuff, but with updates there are security fixes too, so if I'm not on the latest version, the phone is vulnerable.

    Any ideas about why I can't upgrade, or if it's possible to do it? Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/jacobhalton
    [link] [comments]

    Will the oneplus-n10-5g work with Verizon?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Will the oneplus-n10-5g work with Verizon in the USA?

    https://www.oneplus.com/oneplus-n10-5g

    BAnd: Band 5GNR: n2,5,66,71,25,41 LTE-FDD: B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,17,20,25,26,28,66,71 LTE-TDD: B38,39,40,41 MIMO: 5GNR: n41/2/66/25; LTE: B2/4/25/66/41 WCDMA: B1,2,4,5,8 CDMA: BC0,BC1,BC10 GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 *Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier's network and related service deployment.

    LTE/LTE-A

    According to the oneplus site:

    Verizon 2/4/5/13/66 n/a

    submitted by /u/bugeyedbaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a bulky, war zone grade case for the 8T

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I'm one of those oddballs that HATES how thin modern phones have become, I work in harsh environments, and I'm hard on phones....I've managed to break several Otterbox Defenders across several different phones, lol.

    I look over a bunch of reviews, and it seems everyone else focuses on how thin cases are, how fashionable they are, and complain about bulkiness & weight. I'm the opposite - my absolute favorite of all time was the Zerolemon rugged case with extra 10,000mAh battery on my Samsung Note 3. Yes, it was a heavy, ugly brick, and I LOVED it. Combined with a glass screen protector, I could dang near throw that thing like a football and not hurt the phone.

    I see Otterbox doesn't make a Defender for these phones, and the Symmetry just looks like another too-thin case to me...is there anything out there yet that is more like the Defenders?

    submitted by /u/K5_489
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling unauthorized downloads

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    I had to download something directly of the web so I enabled unsafe downloads because I couldn't get it on google play. Now I want to disable it again but don't know where since I disable it in a pop-up.

    submitted by /u/anonymous_762
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Nord N10 5G an upgrade over the 6T McLaren Edition?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    5G connectivity notwithstanding? My only gripe with the 6T is that the usb c port doesn't seat the cable snugly so it sometimes falls out.

    submitted by /u/deevandiacle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel