• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Any other decent keyboard besides the obvious two (SwiftKey & Gboard)? Android Apps

    Any other decent keyboard besides the obvious two (SwiftKey & Gboard)? Android Apps


    Any other decent keyboard besides the obvious two (SwiftKey & Gboard)?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Arcus Weather taken off Play Store

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:07 AM PST

    Dev is killing the app because Apple bought Dark Sky

    https://twitter.com/_kushan_/status/1346796369714012160

    Can anyone suggest an app that comes with a precipitation widget? I moved onto Arcus which I really liked for the many years ever since AIX was abandoned

    submitted by /u/air-
    [link] [comments]

    An app to upload images, create album, rearrange order, add descriptions for pics in album and share

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    I thought imgur would solve this, but I see no way on the app to do what I'm describing. Tried to make a shared folder with my Galaxy Notes innate app, doesn't even let me rearrange the order.

    Any good ones out there?

    submitted by /u/md_2016
    [link] [comments]

    Share files between android phone and tablet with cx explorer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    I've been using CX explorer to navigate between my laptop and phone or tablet for a while now but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the same between just my phone and my tablet.

    To be clear I can access, move, delete, files that are stored on my laptop from my phone and from my tablet (and vice versa) and I would like to be able to access files that are stored on my tablet from my phone. Am I being stupid or it's something the app can't do and I have to find another way?

    submitted by /u/MyrdwinsBeard
    [link] [comments]

    Is Accubattery dead?!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    No update for almost a year and my phone (pixel 4) have said that my phone's SOT is 5h for a month+ now... Usually it goes up and down, almost always at 6h SOT.

    Or is there any other app that dose the same or a better job then Accubattery?

    submitted by /u/Dan1jel
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Enquiry about an audio book app

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    I'll try to go straight to the point. I am a publisher who wants to venture into audio books. I'm about to engage an app developer to create an app for this purpose. The app is supposed to have some unique features. A close app to describe these features is Netflix. What I want to know:

    What should I have as budget? What's the minimum length of time needed by the developer? I'll really appreciate responses to these questions.

    submitted by /u/NoSecond5
    [link] [comments]

    What is a "Dashboard"?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Feel like this is kind of a stupid question, but I'd like to know if it's basically a widget or just the page an app opens to before I start looking more seriously into building one and can't find a clear answer.

    submitted by /u/puxcorner
    [link] [comments]

    Bromite scale setting

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I made my phone scale smaller (smaller icons and renders) why wont bromite change the scale? Firefox did change but not bromite

    submitted by /u/LevkaAMatt
    [link] [comments]

    Camera apps: mutli-cam support.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Are there any apps at all which support the secondary or tertiary cameras on a phone, for example the wide angle sensor and the narrow field sensor.

    submitted by /u/miscentes
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Moon Reader

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    I'm using it to read cbr/cbz and I'm having an issue where swiping to turn the page sometimes causes page to reset to the beginning instead of the next page.

    submitted by /u/box_of_matches
    [link] [comments]

    Voice recorder with playback timer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Is there an app that can be set to automatically play voice recording on 30 minutes intervals?

    submitted by /u/sweetnonso
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to see an app's "downloads vs time" data or graph?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Total download stats are obviously available for all apps. But I wished to see the growth of some apps with time

    For example, the sudden growth of Signal in the last few days.

    submitted by /u/VespasianTheMortal
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Timbre?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Recently Timbre has not been working properly. It has not been cutting music correctly. Im looking for an app that can edit music from your storage with similiar features to Timbre. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Lucario920
    [link] [comments]

    Just (Video) Player

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    FOSS android video player based on ExoPlayer https://github.com/moneytoo/Player

    submitted by /u/CroCop336
    [link] [comments]

    3D fractal explorer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Last year on my birthday I begun to learn about Fractals and tried to render some in Unity. I was able to render some 3D fractals in real-time, added some parameters to customize the fractals and spend the last few months creating an app for iOS and Android. Today I was able to release it for Android. Interested in feedback and hope you'll have some fun with it!

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MKGames.Fractals3D

    Best regards Marvin

    submitted by /u/marvpaul
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app to record video calls?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Hey there is there a way how to record with audio video calls? I have tried quite a few apps and they do work but just until you really call someone kr accept the video call. They are fine to record all the background noices but once the video calls starts - not a single sound, mute.

    submitted by /u/feelsBAR
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a T9 + predictive text keyboard in Android. Looked but could not find.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Following on from today's "Any other decent keyboards besides . . . " https://np.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/kugm69/any_other_decent_keyboard_besides_the_obvious_two/ I was wondering if anyone had found a T9 keyboard with predictive text?

    For me, the best ever input method is/was T9 with predictive text. So far, no luck in Android.

    My phone is a HMC Nokia 7+, if that is relevant - but I am asking in general.

    submitted by /u/MichelleObamasPenis
    [link] [comments]

    Rockstar bully on android for free??

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Anyone have a link for bully on andorid for free?

    submitted by /u/JINZMUSTDIE
    [link] [comments]

    Idle Voice Recorder for Android?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Hi. I'm looking for app which can automatically records all my voice conversations. I guess the app should always monitor sound level and when noice level is changed – start to recording.

    Currently I'm using native recorder app but that's not comfortable to listen resulting files, because duration of them is too big.

    If you can recommend free or paid apps for this I would thankful.

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Top9170
    [link] [comments]

    Book reading app with a cloud storage for books? (Can be paid)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    So I'm looking for an app that offers storing my book library in a cloud. Most pdfs don't weight too much, so I'd expect something around 2-5gb.

    Also the app should remember on what page I'm at and allow me to bookmark pages.

    Right now I'm using ReadEra and it's a great app, no cloud service thought.

    submitted by /u/piranha_studio
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find music player which supports fullscreen albumart UI.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Fullscreen means real fullscreen. I don't need any other ugly overlays such as play pause button bar title artist text thingy. App should able to hidden or minimize those. I want Just simple square almbumart fullsceen with gesture control only.

    At this point, I found NavMusic and Neutron Music Player. but these apps have own issues to use so I want to find some more.

    submitted by /u/Kthylla
    [link] [comments]

    An app that can track prices of Amazon products live?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    I want to be able to select a few products and just be able to see if their prices have risen or fallen. Just check them when I wake up in the morning or during the day, at a glance. Do you know an app that can do that?

    submitted by /u/The_Pantomath
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of an app which can track a diet, but specifically the ingredients?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I believe I may have some food intolerances and I find it much easier to track what I eat using an app, so I was wondering if there was an app which had features specifically for what I need?

    submitted by /u/AssortedShortbread
    [link] [comments]

    Any chatbot or virtual friends app for introverts?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel