• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Android Help WhatsApp says it can't see your shared location; its privacy policy says otherwise

    Android Help WhatsApp says it can't see your shared location; its privacy policy says otherwise


    WhatsApp says it can't see your shared location; its privacy policy says otherwise

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Samsung Galaxy S to S20: Looking back at Samsung's flagship lineup

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Ultimate Galaxy Unpacked SPOILER Post by Evan Blass (VIDEOS AND PHOTOS S21 LINE UP)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Qualcomm to Acquire NUVIA

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    BlackBerry sells off 90 smartphone patents to Huawei

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Galaxy S21 devices in the Wild

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Covid-19: NHS app not working on some Android phones

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Galaxy S21 Ultra to not include expandable storage

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:27 PM PST

    HTC Desire 21 Pro goes official w/ Snapdragon 690 - 9to5Google

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Nova launcher now supports the fancy new gestures and app closing animation on pixel devices.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    As of v7.0.12 (beta from discord), nova launcher now supports the closing animation where the app shrinks into the icon. As far as I can tell, gesture navigation is basically fully supported completely by this third party launcher now, and I essentially have no reason to go back to the pixel launcher now.

    Of note, this is only available on pixels, because it seems non-google OEMs aren't using the latest APIs that enable this.

    Edit: appears removed in 13. I don't know if that guy meant to send/post that update?

    Edit: it's back in v14

    submitted by /u/mrandr01d
    [link] [comments]

    The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G launches for €279 with a woeful display

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Galaxy S21 price cut all but confirmed ahead of launch

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy Redesign vs Refresh

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:56 AM PST

    I have has a Samsung galaxy phone since the S4 and have been upgrading every two year. I was always happy to upgrade because it seemed Samsung would do a complete redesign every two year then just refresh the previous model in between. I felt like I was on a good upgrade cycle.

    E.g: S6=Redesign, S7= Refresh, S8=Redesign, S9= Refresh, S10= Redesign, S20= Refresh.

    Now looking at the leaks from the S21, this has been the first time that I have not seen any major reasons to get excited about upgrading my s10. I'm due for a new phone now but I'm thinking of waiting for the s̶3̶0̶ next Galaxy model that comes out in 2022.

    What is everyone else's though on the Redesign vs Refresh cycle of the galaxy phones? Do you feel like the s20 & upcoming s21 were/are redesigns or just a refreshed version of the s10? It may be that phones are so refined now that it either to hard to redesign or there is no good reason to redesign if the current design is still working well.

    Edit: Changed "waiting for the s30" to "the next Galaxy model that comes out in 2022".

    submitted by /u/Speck321
    [link] [comments]

    Juan Bagnell: Using an Old Mid Range Phone in 2021? Does it still work?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    RCS surprised me this morning

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    This morning I woke up and checked my new iPhone. No notifications and all seemed normal. I then walk past my previous phone (Galaxy S8) and noticed the notification LED going off.

    I unlocked the phone and was surprised to see that I got a notification from Google Messages. Someone from my work was asking me to come in later than scheduled. My co-worker uses a Galaxy S10. Keep in mind, my S8 does not have an active SIM in it.

    I replied to the number on my iPhone amd turned off RCS on my S8. A reply was then sent to my iPhone and all is good.

    So...I think that I understand what happened here, but was very surprised RCS functioned in this way.

    Anyone else have RCS surprise them in a similar way?

    submitted by /u/HeyHeyMyMyGrayFox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel