• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Android Gaming Our totally free Classic Solitaire Klondike. Just 1.7Mb. No Ads, No payments, require no permissions.

    Android Gaming Our totally free Classic Solitaire Klondike. Just 1.7Mb. No Ads, No payments, require no permissions.


    Our totally free Classic Solitaire Klondike. Just 1.7Mb. No Ads, No payments, require no permissions.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:32 PM PST

    [DEV] I made a game where you fight enemies with math!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    This cool game animation my friend made for our game ( 1v1Battle )

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Survivals or MMO?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Another lockdown so I'm stuck watching Netflix and getting annoyingly frustrated on CODM. Any decent survival games or mmos? Tried ark but it runs like crap on my galaxy A51. Tried life after for mmos but after a month playing i just got bored of the grindy nature of the game (3 days to grind materials to make a smg just for it to break in 3 hours)

    submitted by /u/Beerpooly
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield bad company 2

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    So there's an Android port but I'm having trouble getting it running. Anyone else have any luck?

    submitted by /u/Whatevernameisnt
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer games that don't require a lot of action?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Anyone ever played kings of chaos? Any games like that? Where you don't really have to put a lot of effort into something, but at least a little bit of strategy.

    submitted by /u/Balla_Calla
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Walls by u/GameDevnerd95 great game keep up the good work!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Good Umod link?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Alright so I accidentally deleted piano tiles Umod today and I want it back, but I lost the link. The problem is that the original link on beepy's youtube channel isn't there anymore so I was wondering if you guys have a link for it

    submitted by /u/Su1k0n
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Games that allow modding capabilities?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    I am looking for games on Android which allow you to mod. So far I've came across GTA SA, and MCPE. but I don't want to play those.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Teach5857
    [link] [comments]

    How to use xbox controller with android interface and apps?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    I was using a Ps4 controller which has a TouchPad in the center. I'd use that as a mouse to navigate youtube and chrome. It started to die, so I bought Xbox controller. It works fine while gaming but I can't see how to make it act like a mouse cursor on things like youtube/chrome. Help?

    FYI I have a Samsung galaxy plugged into my TV and use that as a gaming and YouTube setup

    submitted by /u/Bostonnicke
    [link] [comments]

    Made a simple time waster game, The Cube Game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Gamepad mappers help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    I got downwell on my phone i wanted to use a controller so i got a ipega controller and i haven't been able to find a mapper than A. works with google play so i can keep my save B. Doesn't add ads to my screen and C. Doesn't require root. Ps no pc Is there a button mapper that does this or is there a easier solution?

    submitted by /u/Zooki2006
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation of RPG turn Base Game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I would like a game just like summoners wars, I love RPG in turns and with a cool graphics and such. But I kinda got boring of summoners wars after many years on it and I try kingdom of heroes and it was cool too. Kinda looking for something in that line, can someone help me? If the game can be played with a vertical display on the smartphone, would be a Plus.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheKxngXV
    [link] [comments]

    Which game did you spend a lot of hours/days/months in?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:20 AM PST

    I am thinking about Call of Magic game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Is anyone playing this game at all? I started and looks nice. Just looking for feedback to start or not. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/vladastojanovic
    [link] [comments]

    Good online competitive games

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    I'm looking for a good competitive game with a good active community, nothing that's to to old and please NO MOBAS ! open to all other suggestions thank you !

    submitted by /u/krazecam
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Hello fellows, I'm starting a brand new Youtube channel where I'm going to upload many short gameplays of android games. Any advice will be appreciated. thanks for the feedback and have a nice day.

    Another Gameplay

    If You want me to play your game and upload a short video please contact me, I Will be happy to help.

    submitted by /u/Proletario1030
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A fighting game with gamepad/game controller support

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Im looking for a fighting game with gamepad support, can be 3d or 2d anything aslong as it has nice gameplay, I would love it if it is free but paid games are ok.

    submitted by /u/GoodDoggo162
    [link] [comments]

    GAME CURRENCIES: TYPES AND USAGE

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel