• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Android Gaming Pokemon Go managed to gain a whopping revenue of $1.92 Billion in 2020

    Android Gaming Pokemon Go managed to gain a whopping revenue of $1.92 Billion in 2020


    Pokemon Go managed to gain a whopping revenue of $1.92 Billion in 2020

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    [DEV] Into Abyss - before and after progress I have made based on your feedback

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Found an actual infinite loop in fancade.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Woohoo! Our indie RTS "Battlecruisers" made the front page of betabound!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    [Dev] We just published our first mobile game MIRROR'S HEDGE for Android! Google Play link in comments. It's a small puzzle game about bouncing lasers off mirrors. Let us know what you think!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Looking for decent games with full controller support

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I have a Razer Kishi and looking for some games to use it.

    submitted by /u/dimforest
    [link] [comments]

    What are some games that you highly recommend that are played vertically and require only simple controls?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I have a disability that makes it difficult to hold my phone horizontally and make complex button presses. Are there any games that don't require any of this that you would highly recommend? I would also prefer it if you recommend games that are free unless it's so good that it's worth the price.

    submitted by /u/CALL911imonfire
    [link] [comments]

    Old school jrpg

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Sift Heads on Android

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    I just saw there is a sift heads game on playstore, so I was wondering is there a way to play the original browser games on android?

    submitted by /u/Oconsuetudo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where I can find this game, it was on the Google play store but can't find it anymore?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:42 PM PST

    [REQUEST] help me finding this game, similar game like this, but the enemy is elephant at wave 50, and also zappelin, i don't really remember, but i remember our unit is Archer tower, cannon, and magic tower

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Dev: Working on a new game, just need to create more levels. See any obvious flaws?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    What are the most innovative games you've played on android?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Looking for really innovative/mind blowing games, I would love if some of them had multiplayer (pvp) :D

    submitted by /u/StiyzZy
    [link] [comments]

    What's the biggest word search game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    I play Infinite Word Search and while I really enjoy how it works, the actual field that the words are generated on is rather small even on hard. Is there one that has a much bigger field?

    submitted by /u/Ed-Zero
    [link] [comments]

    Dreamlike Japanese brick breaker where you control a manticore cat thing?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Does anyone remember the name of it?

    submitted by /u/diceblue
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched to Android after 10 years of an iPhone

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    So what are some games I should check out?

    If they are also on iOS, then I have already played them, guarantee it. Just looking for some nice games on Android.

    submitted by /u/_Hnnng_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Looking For Games Like.... Long Request Post

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    This is my second attempt at posting this. Please give me game Recommendations rather than telling me to get an emulator. If I get an emulator I will do that on my own... So don't post about emulators please...

    I just want a fun game. Prefer Free or Very Cheap. A lot of story but well written and interesting. Kinda like and RPG. It doesn't need "Good Graphics" because honestly I prefer the look of the old GBA Games and RuneScape. It can have "Good Graphics" just not toooo flashy and not fast paced. I like slow paced...

    A Couple Examples of old games I played are are Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, and Medabots. They have a good story and are turn based games during fights but the fights have some meaning rather than killing countless hordes of innocent creatures. I used to have these games on GBA until they were stolen years ago. They cost like $30 each so might not find a good a game as those.

    In addition I would like some type of romantic interest. Kinda like how Undertale had some romance... But I would love to date an NPC... I kinda take advantage of AI Dungeon for stuff like that.... But I would like a bit of romance. This is NOT needed. An example romance game with romance between the npcs is 7 years from now and with me being DDLC. These are even rarer than a story with a good game so it's not required.

    I would like my choices to matter IF I am given choices. An example being Life Is Strange. Although in the end the choices don't matter THAT much I still like se choice. Since this is rare it also is not required.

    Some other games I have played and like are Clash Of Clans, Dokkan Battle, Puzzles And Dragons, Dragon Raga, and Alchemia Story.

    On the NSFW side (Only read this part if you are over 18) I always wanted to Play something like Monster Girl Quest that actually has a story (Because I totally went on youtube and watched videos of it) but Idk how to find it or other games like it. I see a lot of games on youtube playthrough that have great stories and some are NSFW but I like them but can never find them? How do I find these games particularly "Monster Girl Quest". It's supposed to be a huge and long game and very NSFW but supposedly has a good story aside from that.... I am into monster girls and guys and furries....

    And yes I am only asking for ANDROID PLAYSTORE or something safe whatever other way you get apps on an Android Phone?

    If you wanna list me an MMO or Social Game that is okay as well. Let me know... But mainly I want a solo game.

    Oh and please tell me how FREE the game is? I hate the "Freemium" way android games are these days. If there are any games without this "Freemium" playstyle that is a bonus.

    Again NOTHING on here is a make or break... Just list me a good game you think is good that might fit this list.

    Things I don't like

    Endless PVP centered games Endless PVE vs innocent creatures First Person Shooters Stories that are very bland and poorly written with no heart.

    Thank you and HELP ME!!???

    submitted by /u/MarinetteXLila
    [link] [comments]

    Innovative Battle Royale games?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm looking for innovative battle Royales, that aren't just PUBG or Fortnite with a skin, I want games that add a little twist to the BR genre, if you guys could help please :D

    submitted by /u/StiyzZy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is (almost) every new Android Tycoon game an idle one with rebirth mechanic?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    Are there any other new Tycoon / Management games around? All the ones I find are idle games. I am not against idle games per se but I hate the rebirth mechanic (i.e. loose everything start new with a few bonuses).

    Maybe you guya got some new non rebirth games for me to check out.

    Regards

    Fori

    submitted by /u/Fori55
    [link] [comments]

    [AskingForAdvice] Neverwinter Nights lagging so hard �� Weird, because Kotor and Kotor 2 (same engine) run perfectly! as well as other Beamdog games, NVN is the only one performing terribly. Any ideas how to cure? Want to play so badly������

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    How long does it take for playstore giftcard code to come in email after purchase from paypal?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Is there any way i can get my moga xp5-x plus to work on my xbox one?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I picked it out of several different products available for free (an offer with my phone) but didnt realise it was android only devices. I just saw the xbox button and presumed itd work on my console. Pretty disappointed ha. Cant find anything online so thought id ask here. Any work around? Any chance that there'll be a software update down the road or something? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/sherbertloins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel