• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Xiaomi weird notification from Mi Video

    Xiaomi weird notification from Mi Video


    weird notification from Mi Video

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    can someone explain why i got this notification? my phone's language is english, and mi video shouldn't be sending any notifications.

    submitted by /u/Yukki-elric
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening? (Redirect from Reddit Dual App) (in the video at the beginning I clicked 'open in PlayStore' and it started redirecting and just failed/came back to home screen) (happening in Dual app only, not original app, since upgrading to MIUI 12) Redmi K20 India MIUI Global 12.0.5

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Is there a way I can look up words directly by highlighting them and selecting a dictionary option on Redmi phone?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Is Xiaomi Deerma Vaccum Products Worth it?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    [Apology for using on mobile..]

    Hi!

    I've been a long-time fan of Xiaomi. I never use their phones before, but I love seeing their product line and I am very interested in their Vaccum Cleaner products. Eversince the Dyson V10 Absolute was released, I've been thinking to buy Xiaomi's wireless vaccum cleaners (especially the Deerma V9 or other model at similar price), and I want to see if anyone has any experience with it.

    My main question: 1. How does it perform? Does it clean well? 2. How durable is it? Will it last a long time? (Very important) 3. Other notable stuff, if there's something that you find in your experience using their products.

    I know Xiaomi makes more than just phones. They made lamps, smart home products, pens, cooking utensils, and much more. But, yeah, if any of you have any experience with their products, I would love to hear your opinion! Thank you!

    Note: The V9 cost around $140-160USD in where I live, your region might have different price. I'm open to other brand/model suggestion, but make sure the price is not too different

    Love you guys! <3

    submitted by /u/Azura-Azure
    [link] [comments]

    Mi note 10 unavailable in Canada

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Does anyone know where to find a Xiaomi mi note 10 in Canada that's not a lite or pro I looked for quite a while and couldn't find anything if you know where it would be a big help (preferably something that delivers I don't want to drive across Canada for a phone)

    submitted by /u/Particular-Top8369
    [link] [comments]

    MIUI OPTIMIZATION ON OR OFF

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    should i turn on miui optimization or off? i mainly use my phone for gaming and im miui 11 i didn't experience much lag but when it updated to miui 12.0.5 with miui optimization on it's getting kinda laggy when i play my game

    submitted by /u/lesht
    [link] [comments]

    Help on Bluetooth Codec

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    I bought a ZNT GAMEPODS which supposedly has low latency and i play CoDm and Genshin impact. It has a delay on both. I was advice to turn on dev mode and change bluetooth codec to aptx adaptive or hd. But when i do it changes back. How to fix

    submitted by /u/ririjo
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with connecting Mi Home with Google Home

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Hi, everyone!

    I'm facing an issue connecting Mi Home to Google Home, it's says that everything is connected but there is no device in Google Home... Can anyone help?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ku6q2Y208Q

    submitted by /u/misantropic
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find the youtube option in Mi Music

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:57 PM PST

    I got a redmi 9 today after a year or so of owning a note 5, and this is my only issue so far
    On my old phone, mi music looked something like this and now it looks like this !
    I can't find the "watch" button or anything alike. The app version I currently have is 5.2.07, it's a feature supposed to work on 4.02.09i. and above, so I'm confused! Did they remove the feature?

    If not, how do I access youtube within this app? Searching on the top bar also doesn't show anything up.

    I googled and googled and can't find anyone with the same issue.

    Also, some points to make clear:

    • I don't want to download youtube vanced
    • I don't want to use the video toolbox and toggle it to work with the screen off
    • I was using the feature right until yesterday on my old phone, where all apps were up to date, yet the UI looked different than on this newer phone.
    submitted by /u/Zeo_Starrk
    [link] [comments]

    I will never buy a Xiaomi phone again

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:03 PM PST

    I always thought my home router was acting up when it was my Redmi Note 8T all along. I have to disable Bluetooth and put it in airplane every now and then bringing it back for the wifi to run full speed. Most often than not the wifi is super slow. I'm in IT, don't tell me about the 2.4 GHz band. I'm on 5ghz at home. When I finally put the finger on it I researched and a lot of owners have the same problems, as far as 2 years back. So the issue must be hardware of they don't fix it. FU Xiaomi. I will return to Google Pixels.

    submitted by /u/mcouturier
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way I can disable swipe left/right gestures

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    I got a Redmi note 9s today and I'm really loving it... except this extremely irritating "back gesture". Is there any way I can disable it without having to enable the original buttons back? I'd like to know if I can somehow have the only 3 gestures samsung has (back, home and close tabs). Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jassuele
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on bug fixing MIUI 12 update?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Is there any news of when the bug fixing update will come?

    Not only is my notification bar completely ruined, but I also noticed a huge battery consumption increase. On Android 10 old MIUI I would go to sleep with 80% battery and wake up with 78%, and now the (with Android 11 MIUI 12) phone loses 15-20% battery on stand-by. Previously it would go for two days of light use, now it is charging at least once a day.

    I don't have time to do a factory reset or install older version. I considered that option but Xiaomi backup is not working at all. It fails to back up all apps except basic Xiaomi apps, which means I would have to manually again install everything from scratch. And even that would not guarantee the phone will work again...

    submitted by /u/Last_Dov4hkiin
    [link] [comments]

    Home screen loading lag

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I have a Redmi Note 8 and recently it started lagging everytime I try to go back to the loading screen. The phone freezes for some 3 or 4 seconds before loading. When I reboot it, the problem stops for a couple minutes, but eventually it starts again. Anyone has any idea what might be happening?

    submitted by /u/LeoGiacometti
    [link] [comments]

    My redmi 7 (vanilla not note) automatically tries to close sound when not necessary ror some weird reason it usually does it at night anybody know whats wrong with it?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    miui 12 control center lags my whole phone

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    sometimes I need to turn off mobile data, but when I open the control center my phone just lags? it takes around 10 seconds for a notification to show up saying that the system isn't responding. all i can do is take a screenshot, nothing else works. any help is appreciated!

    if this helps, my device is a redmi note 9 pro

    submitted by /u/Nood_Butter
    [link] [comments]

    Airdots S left side doesn't work

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    So I just received this Airdots S today but the left side doesn't work, it keeps blinking the white led and doesn't connect to the phone.

    I tried to reset them but apparently this version doesn't work the same way the others do so I don't know how.

    Is there anything else I can try or should I return them?

    submitted by /u/rodrigo2192
    [link] [comments]

    What phone should I get for $300?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    I recently bought a Redmi 9, but after updating it some apps have just gotten really slow. I guess that's what i get for buying a cheap phone. I still like the interface though, and want something decent for around $300.

    submitted by /u/Gammarevived
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat music.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Hello, i have a Redmi 8. I was waiting for the snap music but all my friends got it but i dont. But when i created new account just to try something, And i had the music there but when i switched to main account i still didnt have music on my main account

    submitted by /u/DarkMasterCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Router 3 - custom firmware that supports repeater mode?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I have an old Xiaomi Router 3 and would like to use a custom firmware on it. I've done a bit of research on Padavan and X-WRT already.

    From what I understand, Prometheus and Padavan doesn't support repeater mode, especially wireless repeater mode. I also came across this 5 year old Github post for another router model and the issue still hasn't been resolved:

    https://github.com/padavanfirmware/rt-n56u/issues/1116

    Whereas with X-WRT, I've tried it already and and the repeater mode just doesn't work on it. I've followed many guides and know how to set this up for other routers, but I just couldn't get this to work.

    In the end, I reverted back to stock rom. But just wondering if anyone has gotten wireless repeater mode to work on any custom firmware?

    Before someone asks why I'm using wireless repeater mode, it's because I have a huge house and due to crappy internal wirings inside the walls, powerline adaptors don't work well. Using a long ethernet cable is also not feasible, as there are 2 buildings separated by open space and so I'd literally have to drill underground to patch the cable through.

    submitted by /u/chaozkreator
    [link] [comments]

    System Launcher freezing when return to home

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    I have Mi MIX 2 (Stock MIUI12), been using default launcher since it introduced app drawer. From yesterday whenever I return to home screen from any app, there's 3-4 seconds screen freeze. No button works in this time, and I have to wait till it unfreezes.

    Tried to fix by first clearing launcher's cache only, then app data as well, still same behavior.

    I installed MS Launcher, it works smoothly.

    Have anyone faced similar issue with default system launcher? Any way I can uninstall its updates and re-install?

    submitted by /u/chall3ng3r
    [link] [comments]

    Would a Redmi Note 9s/Pro screen protector fit the Poco X3?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    I want to buy a decent screen protector for my Poco X3 NFC, but I'm having trouble finding them. I was wondering if a screen protector for a Redmi Note 9s/Pro would fit properly. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they have the same display chassis.

    submitted by /u/gelojtaboada
    [link] [comments]

    Bad battery life after replacement

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    i replaced my battery on my xiaomi note 8t, however the battery uncharges fast and only shows 2100mah in accubattery, this is what the seller told me

    The battery is original.
    Xiaomi has used protection against overcharging the phone in its devices. When we physically have a phone with a 2-3 years old battery (Xiaomi recognizes it by charging cycles) the battery loses its capacity. So after 2-3 years it will not have 100% of its capacity, e.g. 85%. Xiaomi saves it in the charging settings and recharges the old battery to this capacity (not to be confused with showing 100%, because it shows 100%. When we insert a new battery - the charging settings remain unchanged - but the new battery has 100% capacity, therefore it is not charged to 100%, and also shows less.
    Example
    We have 4000mAh batteries. After 2 years, the battery has lost, for example, 10% of its capacity, i.e. its capacity is 3600mAh and the phone is saved in the settings to charge it up to 3600mAh (although it will show 100% on the display).
    Now we put in a new battery that has a capacity of 4000mAh. The phone has all the time saved to charge it up to 3600mAh - hence the battery undercharging is shown.
    What to do to change it - reset the settings. Sometimes even that won't work and the eeporm needs to be reset. Then everything returns to normal because the charging cycles are reset.
    greetings

    is this true? how can i fix it? do i have to format the entire phone?

    submitted by /u/hokutonoken98
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the winners Mi POP 24 New Years

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    So, I was one of the winners at Mi POP 24 New Years. Someone else I know also won something. He got a DM but I didn't, do I just have to wait or... what do I have to do? 👀

    submitted by /u/Partydoos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel