• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Android Gaming Paid games with multiplayer?

    Android Gaming Paid games with multiplayer?


    Paid games with multiplayer?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Hey guys , just wondering if there's any paid games that are good muliplayer games? With like leaderboards, pvp, multiplayer pve.. or is all paid games single player games ??

    submitted by /u/Drizzy4201
    [link] [comments]

    Which Android games support visuals with high dynamic range (HDR)?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    [REQUEST] Games for older folks?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    My mom has terminal cancer, and is bed most of the time. She is 60, so not super old. She has some issues with her short term memory, but otherwise she is still sharp. She loves jeopardy, crosswords, puzzles, etc.

    I got her a (android) tablet. I am looking for easy to navigate, minimal/no ads, not too terribly challenging apps.

    I'm open to any suggestions, really. I just want to make her final days as "fun" as they can be.

    submitted by /u/invalidcactus
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Mountain Adventure : A Relaxing Polished Offline Game with Good Graphics

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Xbone Elite 2 select/back button registering as *Android* back button

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Getting into streaming games with my phone (local with parsec/steam in home); got a clip for my xbone Elite 2 controller and for the most part it works perfectly fine over bluetooth. The only problem is the select/back button, instead of acting as it should, activates the Android back button. Which, when playing a native android game, (usually) has the same effect, but in emulators or streaming, it just quits/pauses it.

    My controller is on the latest firmware (I believe; from xbox accessories), and my phone is a Oneplus 5t on RROS 8.6.5 (based on Android 10). I've seen related issues in research, but I'm not having the other issues they had (swapped triggers, or completely garbled controls); it's only the select/back button.

    Anyone come across this before? I already tried installing the "1Controller" magisk module, to no effect.

    submitted by /u/WolfInABox
    [link] [comments]

    Superclone : A cyberpunk style shoot em up action game with good graphics

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    N64 controller

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I'm a huge n64 fan and love being able to play on the go but I'm a little lost on getting a decent controller.

    I'd something that clips on or has the phone clipped above the controller. I've found a few decent ones but the button layout kinda worries me.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Ranger7271
    [link] [comments]

    Your current favorite "pickup and play" game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Something that you can close/pause at any moment and carry on playing later.

    For example BTD6 and AFK Arena is what I'm playing right now where you can do that, what could you suggest?

    Open to any genre

    submitted by /u/BronzeFour
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Games that you can pick up for just a few minutes and then move on with your day

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I don't know how to make the title better. Simply put, I'm looking for games that require little attention that I can pick up every once in a while for a few minutes, just make a few upgrades for my base or whatever you do in the game, you know, just make some progress, and then stop playing. I don't want clash of clans or something like that (I just used base building as an example, it could be whatever else if it fits the type of experience I've described)

    submitted by /u/Qmobss
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Trying to find an old top down racing game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    There was a 2D, top down racing game where you could compete against times of other people on official tracks or community tracks, make your own track, buy new cars. Tracks could be snowy, dirt and normal. There would be oils that slow you down on asphalt. You could also put red and white blocks, narrow the road to make it harder. That's all I can remember, thanks a lot in advance.

    submitted by /u/mkrmgl
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Actually good racing game, more midnight club less microtransactions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Hey all. I got a note 20 ultra, and I want a prettyass racing game. prefer paid - don't want walls of popups trying to get me to buy energy or whatnot. looking for more arcade handling, touchscreen isn't the best for simulation grade racing. would love extensive car upgrades and modifications Asphalt 9, like a lot of the drag racing games, may be free but they're hardly disguised microtransaction grinds. no anime. if there's anything in these criteria, I haven't found it.

    submitted by /u/cruddychicken
    [link] [comments]

    Juicy Realm : A Console quality Shoot em up game with various interesting weapons and challenging opponents

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Problem logging in any game with Facebook account.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    I'm not sure this is the right place to ask for help, so if it isn't, I apologize in advance.

    So, every time I play horizontal oriented games that require using a Google/Facebook/etc. account, and I try to use my Facebook account, I get a message asking me to accept cookies.

    The point is, I want to accept, but it won't let me scroll down to tap the accept button. It's like this on every single game. Lord of Heroes is the most devastating case, since I used my Facebook to make an account, I played a lot, but broke my old phone, and the new one has this issue that caused me to lose a lot of progress.

    If you have any tips to solve this problem, the help would be much appreciated :)))

    Thank you in advance, I hope this is the right place to ask for help.

    submitted by /u/ErwinsLeftEyebrow
    [link] [comments]

    Original piano tiles 2 ?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    there's so many cheap knockoffs that look exatly the same. does anyone have the link to the original one?

    submitted by /u/small_glass_jar
    [link] [comments]

    Lifeline ending and sequels? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    So... I finished lifeline and it appears i got a valid, actual ending (so not one of the early ones like dying in the cold), because it went onto a preview of someone named Mel contacting me. So this appeared to signal the end of the game.

    Yet, in the Taylor follow up game. He's alive and well again.... But my ending is the one where he sacrifices himself to destroy the peak, triggering an end of game alert and the sneak peak with Mel. I'm so confused, why would the game indicate this is a true ending if they're just going to retcon this in the next one?

    I don't mind having multiple endings so long as they follow up properly in the sequel. I also don't mind 1 true ending so long as the game doesn't lead you to believe the ending you got WAS the true ending.

    It's all quite confusing.

    PS. I haven't yet finished the Mel preview, as I figured it would repeat in the next game only to find that Taylor contacted me seemingly alive. So I have not yet continued with the second game.

    submitted by /u/theonematt91
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking for some strategy games

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:38 AM PST

    I m looking for a very much detailed strategy games like paradox games. And a little nice graphics

    submitted by /u/b3yk3y
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Doofus drop.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Looking for some casual, low effort yet fun games like doofus drop. Preferably easy mindless games that can be played with only one finger.

    submitted by /u/annoyingnymous
    [link] [comments]

    Games with fullscreen support

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hi everyone. Do any of you guys play games a lot on the Pixel 4a or phones with stock Android? I'm asking because I noticed that most games I own on the playstore don't go fullscreen, and instead have a black bar around the camera cutout, and considering that gaming will require the screen to be turned on at considerable brightness for significant amounts of time, I can't help but wonder how that will affect burn-in on the 4a in the long run. Is there a way you could force fullscreen on most games, or is it up to the devs?

    Having said that, I do have a couple of games that work with full screen mode flawlessly but I wish that more games were able to adapt to the entire display kinda what samsung and other oems with skins are implementing. I assume this is a limitation of stock/Google Android?

    submitted by /u/humanreboot
    [link] [comments]

    What good games can you guys recommended?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to stop controller delay on android 9 pie?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    I'm tryna to use a switch pro controller to play on my moto z3 play if that helps I've tried auto correct and nothing please help

    submitted by /u/thedarkdragon27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel