• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 07/31

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 07/31


    Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 07/31

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    This weekly thread is for discussing the games we are playing this week! List any games you are playing and include any extra information like what the game is about and why you are enjoying playing it.

    Make sure you provide a link to the Google Play Store page when suggesting games. Play Store Links Bot can be used to make this easier. To use the Play Store Links Bot simply put the following in your comment:

    linkme: nameOfGame, nameOfSecondGame, nameOfThirdGame. 

    Click here to see the previous weekly threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Cells is the perfect mobile game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing on PC since beta, so I didn't really jump at the chance to get this on mobile since I already own the game and was afraid of the touch screen controls. But after a couple of weeks of looking for a new mobile game I downloaded this and it's exactly what I wanted.

    I like to play in short windows of time, 4 or 10 minutes here or there. I wanted a game that has continually progression and unlockables to make each session rewarding. Perhaps most importantly, I wanted a game that was chill enough that I can listen to audiobooks or podcasts while playing. That used to be Puzzle and Dragons for me, or gems of War, but both of those burned me out after a few years.

    The randomization makes every session feel fresh and challenging. The screen controls are surprisingly good even after using an Xbox controller on pc. Every session unlocks More content and there is a TON of content in this game. There is a ton of variety in possible builds and weapon load outs etc. No stress to do "dailies" every day like most mobiles. No ads. No pay walls. No paid unlockables. And a massive amount of content and variety. Perfection.

    This game is one of the best side scrolling actions in the past decade.

    submitted by /u/diceblue
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Android Strategy Games You Never Heard Of

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    New game trailer for Diablo Immortal from ChinaJoy 2020

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    List of best rated games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Hi, I wonder if there is any list out there where I can see the best ranked games? I know Google Play has one similar list but it is too general. It would be interesting to see a list with the games which are best rated and see the number of votes

    submitted by /u/Ajajajajakaramba
    [link] [comments]

    Android controllers and phone weight

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm rocking a Oneplus 7 Pro and a Saitake 7007x

    Finally pulled the gun on Deadcells and my first round lasted 20 minutes long. By the end of it, my fingers were tremendously sore.

    I'm unsure if it was because of the spacing the controller or the weight of the phone.

    Keen to hear other people's thoughts.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/francommit
    [link] [comments]

    Bottle Blast! | Android / iOS Gameplay

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Is there any working port of wolfenstein 3d on android?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale is available for pre-registration!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Best warship game on android?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Son i need your help guys, i want to play a naval warship game on my phone and i see there are a lot of warship games with 4+ stars at playstore, which one is the best one to download?

    submitted by /u/Jaunor
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel Duel |New Release | Explaining Beginner Mechanics {Promo}

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Here is a vid of explaining the beginner mechanics in Marvel Duel. This game took me by surprise. The official release is very different than the Beta. The game is really really polished.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAlEXWXw9j4&feature=youtu.be

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netease.mduelna&hl=en_US

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    Best Board Games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    My oldest son really wanted to play Clue, but we couldn't find the board so I decided to buy the Android version. It was on sale for $0.99 at the time. There's a lot that's locked behind IAP, but overall it's not a bad translation. Your can even play online with friends so my boys and I can start a game of Clue and play together, each on our own devices.

    This got me to wondering. What other board games are out there for Android? They can be mainstream games like Clue or more niche games. Bonus points if multiple people can play on their own devices.

    submitted by /u/TechyDad
    [link] [comments]

    I Refuse [DEV]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I Refuse [DEV]

    Hey everyone! I just released a lil puzzle game I made on the google play store!

    It's quite simple but I'm way proud of it. If any of you would like to try it out I'd really appreciate it!

    I'm in for any sort of feedback from you guys and please let me know if anything breaks!

    Here's the link if you want to give it a shot:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Miigzy.Irefuse

    And a clip of the game -

    https://reddit.com/link/i14rsq/video/16flmpz6z5e51/player

    Thank you so much for the attention! Have a good one!

    submitted by /u/2Miigz
    [link] [comments]

    Brawlhalla for mobile is in 6 days!!!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I'm hyped

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Neko Ghost, Jump! Surpasses $15,000 Kickstarter Funding Goal - Coming To Android [DEV]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Gloom: Digital Edition is now on the Play Store.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Guardian Tales

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! So, I started playing Guardian Tales yesterday and finished World 1 and the side quests. I haven't seen the shop prices yet. The graphics are cool for the type of game, although the quests seem repetitive but with a somewhat interesting story.

    But I would like to know what your thoughts are if you have played.

    submitted by /u/Fabianskysz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I consistently in app translate?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Playing games in other languages and I'm looking for a better system than currently which is not know most of it and look up some stuff slowly...

    submitted by /u/austin101123
    [link] [comments]

    Any good word games without any ads, paid games are ok !

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    What are some good online idle games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I played AFK Arena and ulala and looking for something fun

    submitted by /u/justcallmeryanok
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good open world rpg game with hack n' slash combat system that i can play all day with a friend. or something like dragon nest pc but mobile (the dn mobile gameplay sucks for me)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    For people that have both controllers, which one did you like more and why?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    You want to revenge someone by recommending him a video game, what game would it be?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    MiniReview for browsing games

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I'm not sure how many of you know of the app but I just wanted you all to know about it.

    It's an app which was recently released by Nimblethor. In it you can apply filters when searching for a specific kind of game. (It doesn't contain all play store games, only the ones reviewed by him and his team)

    Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/generalIro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel