• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Xiaomi Question about flashing the global rom onto my note8 (China/Unlocked)

    Xiaomi Question about flashing the global rom onto my note8 (China/Unlocked)


    Question about flashing the global rom onto my note8 (China/Unlocked)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    So as the title says got the phone unlocked and all preparing to flash it with this XiaoMITOOLV2 i found to be a good all in one solution. But i keep seeing warnings not to flash a global rom on a chinese phone and lots of other information. Question to the guys here, if my phone is unlocked how much of a risk am i with using this tool to flash a global rom on it ? (i mean besides the usual risks of flashing) its 100% unlocked and i mentioned above what tool i am using

    Phone is a Note8

    submitted by /u/ShaunImSorry
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Dreame V9/V9P high pile rug

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've recently bought a Xiaomi robot vacuum, the only downside is... it doesn't vacuum my stairs or my high pile rug (gets stuck..).. So I want a cordless vacuum which can do both my low pile rug, corners and other spaces in my house and especially my *high pile* rug. I have an cat, which sheds alot on the couch so that's important too.

    Will the V9/V9P be suffecient? I saw an attachment especially for carpet, but it's very pricey (€50,-)

    Any reviews on high pile rugs/carpets?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/JorisvHien
    [link] [comments]

    Legitimate Mi 9 screen replacement?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a screen replacement for my Mi 9 and there seem to be good ones on aliexpress, but they all have clashing reviews. Some say original, some say fake etc. I want to make sure I get a real screen. Help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VotixG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy the Mi 9T but a bit worried..

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm switching from my old Redmi 4x and my eye fell on the Mi 9T especially because of that beautiful full screen display without any notches or teardrops etc.

    Now I have never had a phone with an OLED/AMOLED display and I'm a bit worried about it since everytime you use it the screen degenerates. I'm a pretty big media consumer and can be on my phone for like 6 hours a day. Since I'm so paranoid about it already I will take all precautions I can find on the internet, but I know that even with all these precautions screen degeneration will be inevitable.

    My question is, will it hold for at least 2 years without any noticeable burn-in?

    submitted by /u/BlackCoin-Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Has this ever happened to your Pocophone F1?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Is there a computer genius there to explain this complex problem to me?

    I used MIUI 8 (the standard that comes on the device) on Pocophone F1, I upgraded to MIUI 9, MIUI 10 and MIUI 11 normally. I decided to put Pixel Experience with Android Q and I realized that my WiFi was disconnecting all the time, the worst of it is that it was just my device. On other networks it worked normally. I decided to test other custom ROMs and the same thing happened. I decided to go back to the factory ROM with MiFlash and continued! I went back to Pixel Experience because I thought it was my WiFi device. I got sick of Pixel Experience and wanted to go back to MIUI to wait for MIUI 12, I used MiFlash, only this time I went straight to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 11. What It happened?! WiFI working normally! This is crazy!

    submitted by /u/RafaelRJ
    [link] [comments]

    Should I purchase note 9s (curtana) instead of note 9 pro max (Excalibur) just because its custom rom development has taken off.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Let me get this out of the way - i can't stand miui and the ad cancer that accompanies it. The value that redmi provides is unparalleled though. Which is why I want to buy a redmi phone for its hardware. I plan to flash a custom rom as soon as I possibly can.

    Although note 9 pro max provides a little more value, its official xda forum is a barren land. Otoh, note 9s' custom rom development has already taken off. Lineage OS, Evolution X, and Pixel Experience are already available. I'm sure it has something to do with 9s' being globally released while n9 pro max being available only in some countries. Either way, what do you guys think? For 7$ more i can get 33w fast charger + a better camera.

    submitted by /u/_ReraltofGivia_
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 powering off

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    A friend of mine just recently got a Redmi note 8 (he's had it only a week or two) and is experiencing a problem where it just randomly completley shuts off without warning when set down on its back.
    This problem however is completley gone while the screen is on or the phone is charging.
    Does anyone have any advice to fix this?

    submitted by /u/suck_three_eggs
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi mi 10 pro

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    When will it be available in Latin America?

    submitted by /u/alfredododo
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi consumption

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/fHFxjK8Kjd8T2Sro9

    I have an interesting question, I hardly ever use WIFI. However, when I see the detail of the battery consumption, you can see that the WIFI figures that it has been consuming all the time. Why does that happen if I have not activated my wifi many days ago?

    submitted by /u/MrRodrigoJM
    [link] [comments]

    K20 Pro Premium

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I bought this phone a few weeks ago and I am still running on 11.0.4. Is this phone still getting updated? Was this a good purchase?

    submitted by /u/Lazy-Dirt
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait for next gen Mi Notebook Air...what's your features wish list?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I have a 2018 version of this PC and even if it's still a good laptop and it holds up pretty good any workload, it's a very OLD looking one.

    So what I'm hoping to find in its next generation, leaving the usual spec bump (more ram, storage and latest gen Intel CPUs), I would like top see:
    - 3:2 aspect ratio display (possibly 2K, and rounded corners), so thinner bezels and no more chin with MI logo;

    - 10% bigger keyboard (with inverted-T arrow keys) moved bit closer to the display;

    - 10% taller trackpad and 30% wider;

    - fingerprint scanner integrated in the power button or...

    - Windows Hello facial recognition (in any case better quality webcam);

    - Thinner body, so more type-c ports (possibly one type-c thunderbolt);

    - bigger battery and better cooling system (15" pro version inspired);

    something like this

    What I really like of this laptop is the dual storage slot (1 NVME, 1 M2 SATA) which many 3:2 and 16:10 13 inches ultrabooks of this year don't have (correct me if I'm wrong)

    submitted by /u/kogan92
    [link] [comments]

    an error on my redmi note 7

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    my redmi note 7 restarts infinitely.

    enter the redmi logo screen and turn off again, then return to the redmi screen

    submitted by /u/nameinwhite
    [link] [comments]

    When watching a video, diagonally and vertically, my Mi 9t Pro often automatically adjusts the video to screen size cropping out the sides. It happens while watching IGTV and videos on websites without the feature to zoom out. Couldn't find anything in the settings or online. How do I turn it off?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    my xiaomi phone (redmi note 7) after turning it on this morning no folder was visible ... known that there were multiple pages and there were all the apps without folders placed there .... here are the photos...... a photo before .... my apps have never been so messy

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite problems with android 10

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Two days ago I've done the Android 10 update for my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and, after that, I noticed that now I have some problems with recording voice notes on WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram, and also on some voice recorders app. I tried to record some voice notes on Telegram and the problem doesn't exist.

    submitted by /u/arnaput_analcali
    [link] [comments]

    Nova launcher double tap to lock

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm having issues in Nova Launcher's double tap to lock.

    I get this Accessibility Prompt, after clicking the 1st option, it directs me to the accessibility page. I have Nova launcher enabled but am still getting the prompt.

    Anyone can help?

    submitted by /u/bibidaps
    [link] [comments]

    r/Xiaomi Bi-Weekly Photography Thread

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to r/Xiaomi's Bi-Weekly Photography Thread!

    Please use this thread to share photos and videos taken with Xiaomi devices and discuss photography, including camera hardware and software (such as GCam ports). Photos and videos don't have to come from a Xiaomi phone, you can post anything taken with a Mi Ecosystem product, let it be a smartphone, drone or action camera. However, if you post something taken with a Xiaomi phone, please share your phone model, ROM, camera app and camera settings as well. In case of a GCam port, please also detail the app version.

    Media about Xiaomi products, like unboxing photos or video reviews, don't fall into the category of photography and should be submitted individually, outside of this thread.

    On Reddit Redesign, you can directly embed media in a comment but if you wouldn't like to rely on Reddit, you can use any other website, such as Imgur, Flickr or YouTube, just make sure to post a direct link to your content.

    The bi-weekly thread will be unstickied and replaced by a new thread every second Monday at midnight (UTC).

    Thanks for reading and happy sharing!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify connect on Rockrobo via librespot and re-Valetudo

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Xiaomi MiA2 Flash Rom Pixel Experience Since Android 9 help

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Hello guys, my question here is how i can flash rom pixel experience on MiA2 if i have android 9 thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zenway15
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi S5 robot hoover - Disable cliff detection

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable cliff detection where the robot hoover stops it self from falling down the stairs? It wont hoover my some part as it has black patterns on the carpet.

    The work around is to tape white paper over the sensors

    submitted by /u/this1seasy
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi mi 10

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    When will it come out in Latin America?

    submitted by /u/alfredododo
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 9S - WiFi and Phone call problems

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have serious connection problems with this phone?

    I have it for like 10 days now and I noticed a few problems with wifi and phone calls:

    Phone calls end out of nowhere with 2 beep sounds. When this happens the normal phone signal icon disappears AND my wifi goes off, too! And then I get an "Activating SIM" notification...

    Sometimes my wifi also does other strange stuff.

    Any1 else have the same problems? I'm on MIUI Global 11.0.8

    submitted by /u/daedalus87m
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Philips Mi Home bulb

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Good day,

    I've been having some sort of a weird bug with my Philips Wi-Fi bulb E27 White, which I use with the Mi Home app. For the last few months, when I turn it on and put it up to 100%, it quickly starts to dim by itself. Within a few minutes it goes down to 90%, then 80%, and it keeps going until I find it at 50% and take it back up to 100%. Then it starts happening again. I have tried disconnecting the bulb and connecting it again to no avail. There are no automated routines set and my firmware is up to date (1.3.7_0029). What is going on? This is not normal and it's driving me mad.

    submitted by /u/NIPLZ
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Redmi Note 8 Pro and one of the camera lens doesnt work right out of the box. Fortunately have warranty, but daaamn.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel