• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 10 video stabilization

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 10 video stabilization


    Xiaomi Mi 10 video stabilization

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    To all our Mi Fans, users, partners and friends from the media, following GSMA's decision to cancel #MWC2020, #Xiaomi will also delay our global product launch of the latest flagship #Mi10 series. Thank you all for your understanding. #NoMiWithoutYou [@XiaomiUK ]

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Why Xiaomi Mi 10 series has much higher price than Mi 9 - Display and Chipset costs have doubled

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I can't believe Mi A3 can shoot this GOOD of footage... At 4K

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    External Microphone on Xiaomi Phones

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Why Xiaomi phones cannot get sound from external microphone during video recording?

    submitted by /u/1ruby1
    [link] [comments]

    Aqara Hub with Xiaomi IR Blaster

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I think I may have wasted money.

    I was more concerned about ensuring the Aqara Hub can be added to the Mii Home app - which it can. I was also wanting to use Homekit/Siri to turn on my IR devices (air-con and tv).

    However, I did not realise that you cannot add IR blaster as a child object to the Aqara Hub. Is there any work around for this?

    submitted by /u/MR2NS
    [link] [comments]

    Lazy Flasher for Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5 India) or Vince running on MIUI 11

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Hi,

    Mobile's bootloader is unlocked, twrp is successfully flashed. I am able to flash Magisk (latest version) followed by dm-verity, and also get root access.

    But my bootloader gets locked every time I do this. I confirmed this by checking under Developer Options -> Mi Unlock Status -> which reads "The device is locked. The phone is secured."

    Though I root my phone by just watching the videos, I am certain that this is because of the dm-verity file that I am flashing after I flashed Magisk v20.x.

    How to pick the right dm verity file, because some files seem to have named as opt-encrypt or force-encrypt?

    Could someone help me get the right dm-verity file for my Vince running on MIUI 11.

    Thanks,

    Dhyan

    submitted by /u/sengottu
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro go official with 90Hz displays, Snapdragon 865 SoC

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Just got this Pop-up when I opened Instagram on my Mi 9 (I am in Germany)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Xiaomi mi9 random downloads/notifications. Can't turn off. Please advise!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Hi, I have a xiaomi mi9 running MIUI 11.0.6

    I've seen similar posts from other models and OSs but I've tried the common fixes and still can't figure it out.

    Basically my phone will randomly light up / vibrate with a notification of some kind and then when I go to check it, there's absolutely nothing.

    Whenever I catch a glimpse of the notification tray, it's a download icon.

    Notifications for my downloads app are turned off, along with file manager, and the notification history doesn't even show anything at all.

    I've tried turning off the vibration and LED usage for Android 'floating notifications' too but to no avail.

    Is there a third party app or something that might help me figure out what the hell these rogue notifications are and get rid of them??

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/sautros
    [link] [comments]

    Would you trust this (Xiaomi) Projector?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    i'm looking for a small projector for my room and i discovered this one on indiegogo https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/formovie-dice-the-brightest-1080p-mini-projector--2/x/22715316#/. Its from the Xiaomi Ecosystem and i'm always really happy with the xiaomi products.

    Apart from the fact, that crowdfunding is always a risk, what do you think of this one? I'm a little bit worried, because i found some indiegogo campains of other pocket projectors and they were a big scam with wrong resolution specs and stuff like that. But like i said its from the xiaomi ecosystem, so what do you think? Can i trust this and is it a good deal?

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/vapeitup13
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 10 & 10 Pro first MIUI Official ROMs are released

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Xiaomi has just released the official MIUI packages for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro publicly.
    This is done so fast just after the launch event unlike usual.
    Both recovery and fastboot packages are available here:

    Mi 10 (umi) https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/umi/
    Mi 10 Pro (cmi) https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/cmi/

    submitted by /u/ysh-alsager
    [link] [comments]

    Will relocking the bootloader after flashing the global rom in a Redmi Note 8 CN brick my phone?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    I'm wondering if it's okay to relock the bootloader "clean and lock" when flashing the global rom for a Redmi Note 8 CN bought on Aliexpress

    submitted by /u/gameramante
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10 Pro Camera Review - DXOMARK

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Just got Android 10 MiUi 11.0.3.0 global

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Xiaomi Mi8

    submitted by /u/PerPlex_One
    [link] [comments]

    McDonald's app issues

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Hello fellow Xiaomi users. I recently got a second hand Mi 9 in quality condition and I noticed nothing wrong with it in terms of hardware and software. However, when I downloaded the McDonald's app, it apparently did not pass their "security check". http://imgur.com/a/UrZFzKL

    I checked the settings and apparently I had just noticed that my phone's bootloader is unlocked. Does this have anything to do with the app problem? If so how do I fix it?

    Keep in mind, I've never rooted any of my devices before as I don't know how to do so.

    submitted by /u/oreosrgud4u
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with redmi 8

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:31 PM PST

    So I bought a redmi 8 & when tried to connect it to my home wi fi it won't it just stays saved & doesn't connect, other networks work just fine, the only way I can connect it to the house is via my PC mobile hotspot, it's too slow to download that way, anyone else ever had this problem? I should also probably note that it took me a few days after it arrived from the ebay seller to realize that it's the EU version & I'm living in Australia, but that shouldn't make a difference

    submitted by /u/GogetaSilver7000
    [link] [comments]

    So I just updated Mi9t to Android 10. For those who already updated a while ago. Is the battery drain worse?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    What is Content Center? Mi9t

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Mi Note 10 Camera app speed.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Was it ever improved in updates?

    Switching Cameras and 108mp mod

    Thank you =)

    submitted by /u/Curious-Octopus
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Xaomi Mi a4 ?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Based on current realeased specs or rumered.

    submitted by /u/g_a_g
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a MIUI problem too? Google to Samsung: Stop messing with Linux kernel code. It's hurting Android security | ZDNet

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Is this a MIUI problem too?

    Google Project Zero scolds Samsung and other vendors for adding features that undermine Android security

    https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-to-samsung-stop-messing-with-linux-kernel-code-its-hurting-android-security/

    submitted by /u/BeowulfRubix
    [link] [comments]

    Which phone has best custom ROM support?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Like the question says, I have a mi9t but custom ROM support is a bit lacking.

    Currently using xiaomi.eu but I still like to run pixel experience etc and they're currently too buggy.

    I'd find it hard to go back to a smaller camera setup and I really like the phone. I like it but I used to be a ROM junkie so feeling a bit left out.

    submitted by /u/enimateken
    [link] [comments]

    My Redmi Note 8 Battery usage Stat not resetting ?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    This thing suddenly happens to my phone. Lets make it simple, i charged my phone lets call it checkpoint 1. Next day i charged it again checkpoint 2 and then last checkpoint 3. the hours of usage and SoT is still counted from checkpoint 1.

    As far as i know it should reset after charging, i even reboot it but still.

    Edit: It completely shows the graph from checkpoint 1 to 3.

    submitted by /u/Ihatecatsup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel