• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Xiaomi I f***ing love my Mi9t.

    Xiaomi I f***ing love my Mi9t.


    I f***ing love my Mi9t.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Just wanted to say that. Cheers 😃

    submitted by /u/Synfinium
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the new app drawer on my 9t pro!!! :D

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:47 PM PST

    App drawer now available on Redmi Note 4X!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Just got the update today, I'm impressed they still keep this old model in mind till today. Now my home screen looks much cleaner!

    submitted by /u/SevilleD7
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 10SE it's not coming! So any close size phone coming instead this one?? Regards

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Bricked Note 7 - PLEASE HAAALP!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I was trying to install TWRP on my Note 7 and after some minutes bricked it :( After trying to fix it installing a global rom, it was giving me a "Missmatching image and device" error, i edited the file and removed the verification for this soo it would install anyway, after installing my phone won't boot up and the screen is black but i hear it connecting to my PC and i can see it at "MiFlash" software, any way i can fix this at home? Please, i am disesperate :S

    submitted by /u/Nuubsou
    [link] [comments]

    Where is mi drone mini app in play store?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Mi mix 3 5g screen crack

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Heu guys, Yesterday my phone fell off for the first time and the glass got cracked 🙁 (the screen is still alright) I can't find only the glass replacement on internet, and didn't find anything on Reddit about that. Do you have any links or info? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fvffvfczzg
    [link] [comments]

    Gcam on mi 9 se has a bug after upgrading to the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom - anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I've just upgraded to xiaomi.eu 11.0.1 on my mi 9 se and my gcam now gets stuck on "processing hdr". Just wondering if anyone knows of an alternative port that works? I've tried about 10 of them and just can't get anything working.

    submitted by /u/melkharesa
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Mi 9T a reliable phone?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Hi there guys,

    I'm looking to purchase a new phone. One of my local stores has the Mi 9T for $597 (AUD). The max I've spent on a phone before was just under $300 (AUD) for my girlfriend's Redmi Note 8, so I'm a little nervouse about spending almost double the amount on a phone.

    The storage & battery life seem fine to me, but how about the finger print sensor, camera and overall speed/performance of the phone?

    For reference, I currently own a Motorola G6 Play.

    submitted by /u/ZeskReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi air purifier 2 connection time out

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Been trying to connect my air purifier to xiaomi mi home app

    I can see that air purifier connect to wifi successfully I see it on my router as connected and the wifi icon is solid on the purifier but it just keeps saying timed out once the app completes 100%

    I tried reset the purifier 100 times and re adding it Tried changing regions to China and other countries Tried reinstalling the app It's on 2.4 ghz Gave the all access to everything it wanted Followed all troubleshooting guides I can find but the frickin app just keeps saying "connection timed out" even though the air purifier is connected to wifi!!

    No matter what I do it Just won't connect to the app so frustrating , anyone had success with this or similar issues?

    submitted by /u/HiBulban
    [link] [comments]

    Will my device get updates from Xiaomi if I manually install their global rom?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    I wll be buying a Redmi Note 8 soon, but it's the CN version.
    Will I get updates from Xiaomi if I flash the global rom?
    Assuming Redmi Note 8 currently run on MIUI 10, will it update to MIUI 11 or I would have to manually update it by downloading a new rom at c.mi.com?

    submitted by /u/gameramante
    [link] [comments]

    Google VR for Mi9

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Hello

    Looking for advice about best VR headset for my Mi9. Anyone use it?

    submitted by /u/kil69
    [link] [comments]

    With no apps open i have 3gb ram left out of 6. Mi9t is that normal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Will the Xiaomi mi 10 and mi 10 pro launch in New Zealand, and if so roughly when? And what will the price be roughly?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Need authorized account service asap!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    I accidentally bricked my note 8 pro and I can't EDL mode it asks for authorization account, please help me!

    submitted by /u/darkades94
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to put Android 9 on the Xiaomi Mi Smart Projector ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Hi all

    a while ago I got to the us directly from China the Miija youth Projector - different names for different markets... this one https://www.mi.com/fr/mi-smart-compact-projector

    Now I just noticed from this site that the European or international version has Android 9 ... any way to install it on my vwrsion?

    thanks all

    submitted by /u/fanisp
    [link] [comments]

    (Redmi Note 7) Charging device and USB cable are overheating while charging

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 4/64 (MIUI Global 11.0.4)
    A few days ago I've noticed that while charging my phone the USB cable (the side that plugged into the charger) and the charging device are getting pretty hot in approximately 20 minutes into charging, and there is a somewhat burnt smell coming from the charger. The phone is charging normally though and there are no signs of overheating (the USB-C side of USB cable that is plugged into the phone is fine too, no overheating, it's not even warm) USB cable and charging device are original, came with the phone.
    I've tested different combinations of:
    - using another charging device (not original manifacturer, but same input/output values) - same issue.
    - using another USB cable (not original manifacturer) - same issue.
    - charging from Xiaomi powerbank with quick charge using original USB cable - works perfectly, no overheating whatsoever.
    - using original charging device and cable to charge other devices (old phone, Xiaomi powerbank) - works perfectly, no issues.
    - charging while the phone is turned off (same issue).
    Also, I've checked charging values using Ampere, found no issue with all abovementioned combinations.
    The phone works perfectly. The battery capacity is still the same, no issues.
    Any ideas what could be the source of this problem and can it be harmful for the mobile device?

    submitted by /u/AlexTHwow
    [link] [comments]

    Poco X2 got its first update with January Security Patch, fixes camera app crashing, image processing improved

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Help... Recovery boot loop

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Hi. I flashed global stable rom on my Mi Mix 2S and it now has a locked bootloader with bootlooping recovery... Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/InfernoWolf19
    [link] [comments]

    Color scheme issues

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Mi mi8 just updated to android 10 and I seem to have an weird issue with color scheme which I didn't have before. I use standard default color scheme and I use Slide for Reddit. Anytime I click on an image on Slide to check it or whatever, my color scheme settings don't change, but everything turns to cool color scheme or something where everything is way blueish, i can see this going on chrome for example as it has a white background. Usually it has a slight orange tint, click on an image in Slide and bam, blueish cold color. As I've said, the actual settings dont change. I've tried auto color scheme and it's the same. Also i use reading mode for even more of an orange tint, clicking on an image in Slide still turns my screen to blue cold color and it doesn't revert back unless i move the reading mode slider a bit. Afaik this happens only in Slide, but i'm not sure how an app could do this, so I'm inclined to think there's a miui issue. Any help, anyone has this issue?

    submitted by /u/raclariu
    [link] [comments]

    In my Mi9 the fast charge stops to work

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Without any apparent reason, the fast charge of my Mi9 stops to work. I always use the original power supply and the original cable. The charge now is very slow and this sounds very annoying. Do you have some explanations or advice? Thanks to all.

    submitted by /u/vise95
    [link] [comments]

    Poco f1, alarm tone oroblem

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I have been having a weird problem with my alarm tone in that there's TWO alarm tone going off at the same time. One tone was my previous alarm tone and the other one is the new alarm tone I have set. I tried reboot and reseting to default but the problem still persists.... I have a poco f1 with miui 11 (android 9 based). Does any body know a fix ?

    submitted by /u/lastroids
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro or ROG Phone II?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    So I've realised I can get both of these phones for the same price. I prefer the design of the Mi 9T, but I can't ignore the ridiculous specs of the ROG phone II. What would you guys go with?

    submitted by /u/MFNoire
    [link] [comments]

    In the US looking into Xiaomi phones. Price and hardware look promising

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    In the US looking into Xiaomi phones. Price and hardware look promising. I browsed the Wiki and looks like the Mi2 and mi2s get 4G in NA. What's peoples experience with the phones, in the US? Do they age well? How easy (or hard) is it to flash a custom ROM for them. I'm on a really old Nexus 6 . Flashing a ROM turned out to be super easy. The reason I ask about a custom Rom is, why not? Hopefully they get Android 10.

    Basically looking at them or the Pixel 3a.

    submitted by /u/gorkx
    [link] [comments]

    New app drawer but... I don't think this is ok ��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel