• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Typing horrible after Android 10 update Android Help

    Typing horrible after Android 10 update Android Help


    Typing horrible after Android 10 update

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Ever since the last update to my phone i can no longer type accurately on my phone. The problem seems that if I type to fast it will ignore some of the characters. For example if I type "the" if I hit "e" to quickly after "h" the "e" never registers.... I have a note 9 and it's no longer useable because of this.

    Is there a setting related to typing in Android 10 that has changed?

    submitted by /u/HarryVonSeaward
    [link] [comments]

    0%Battery

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Ill keep it short: One hour ago, the charger stopped doing its job (yesterday it was doing just fine) After the phone(A70) shut down, I restarted it and now it's been stuck at 0% for a good 20 mins, functionating perfectly.What should I do?

    submitted by /u/PKOUwU
    [link] [comments]

    Ridiculous buffering in YouTube app?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Not sure if anyone else here has experienced this so I figured I'd check here. On my S10+ It seems that whenever I try and watch a YouTube video, anything above 720p (and even sometimes 720p itself) experiences massive buffering and will only load the next 10-20 seconds have to buffer again.

    I know it's not my network speed since I encounter no issues on my pc and running YouTube on the same device on the browser works with no issues. I've tried clearing the cache and that worked for a single video but soon as I closed and reopened the app I encountered the issue again.

    submitted by /u/bristow84
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have square screen corners on a curved corner screen?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    I've recently picked my ROG Phone 2 and one thing I don't like is the curved screen. Is it possible to turn it to a square corner with some apps or something? I know this will cover some part of the screen but it doesn't matter. My thought is if you can cover the curved part (like, the bottom and the top of the screen) and make the rest display like a normal square screen.

    Is it possible to do it without root? if so, how? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CHN_Obsidian
    [link] [comments]

    Can "Tasker" automate tapping a specific part of webpage?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Security issue?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I use a Mac and an Android, with chrome on both. Last night, I took a system update for my Mac, and left it overnight while it updated. When I woke up in the morning, everything seemed fine until I opened chrome on the mac. My Google search pages (while logged in, I didn't log out of google) and Google account details page were all in Turkish. I'm in the States, and I have everything normally in English.

    Obviously, I immediately changed my password just in case, and I've had 2fa on for a long time, but there were no indications of compromise. All recent devices logged into made sense, and I had no alerts for new devices or anything. Before I changed my password, logging into data and personalization and selecting English as my language fixed the issue.

    What could cause a sudden language change like that? Is this a security issue, or just Google fucking something up?

    submitted by /u/mrandr01d
    [link] [comments]

    Airpods Pro very quiet with Huawei 8x

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    After my iPhone broke, I purchased a Huawei 8X... I already own airpods Pro, and after connecting them to the Huawei 8x the volume is considerably lower than when connected to my old iPhone.

    I have attempted to change the "Disable absolute volume" setting, which I couldn't locate in the developer settings.

    If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Hungrater
    [link] [comments]

    A (B) notification on Android phone??

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    I get an annoying notification that I won't lose any sleep on, but it's just annoying. Once in a while a B ( the letter comes up by my notifications ) almost looks like the Bitcoin symbol. Stays there for about 3-6 secs and gone.

    Anyone ?? I may just have to use this as my main phone and buy one know one else knows about and not use Wi-Fi I know the network is compromised.

    submitted by /u/Superfly1980
    [link] [comments]

    Quick restart?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    So every few days or so my phone will randomly restart itself, but it's not a normal restart it doesn't go through the whole process like normal when you shut off your phone. Essentially what will happen is out of the blue my phone will freeze up, the screen will turn off, then it turns back on about 2 seconds later with my lock screen showing, and if I try and use my finger print scanner to log into my phone it will say "Use password after restart". I've also notice when this happens my data shuts off for about 30 seconds and it also turns off my hotspot. I have a Galaxy S9+ let me know if you need anymore information or know a fix😄

    submitted by /u/Rainout_Train
    [link] [comments]

    Can I hide the clock that appears on the left part of the notification bar?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I have a samsung galaxy a50 and want to know if there's a way for the clock in the upper left side of the notification bar only for aesthetic reasons, I dont want two clocks in the same screen, I have nova launcher pro and kwgt widgets

    submitted by /u/MaverickStatue
    [link] [comments]

    Android 10 and Kogan smarter Home app audio issue

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:52 PM PST

    I bought myself a couple of baby monitor cameras that run through the Kogan smarter Home app.

    Everything works fine except for one issue The app seems to handle audio in a unique way. It's like it mimics a phone call (my Bluetooth headset sounds for call start/end when audio starts and stops). Problem is that sometimes this audio mode gets stuck for all media audio even after the app has been closed. So on my pixel 4xl, I might try to play music or podcasts and the audio only comes out of one speaker.

    Sometimes I can fix this by opening the smarter Home app, opening up a camera stream and unmuting the audio to initiate the audio mode, and then closing it again, in which case it seems to "release" the audio lock.

    But other times this fix doesn't work and the only way to get the audio back to normal is to reboot the phone.

    The phone doesn't have any special permissions so I don't even know how they're able to do this. I've never seen another app behave in this way.

    So beyond the intrigued into how the hell this actually happens, does anybody know a way of actually resetting the phones audio drivers?

    submitted by /u/farqueue2
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to have an audio responsive wallpaper/backgroubd on Android?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Hey, is there any possible ways to import audio responsive wallpapers/backgrounds from PC to Android? Or is it even possible on Android? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bobsaken
    [link] [comments]

    how do you turn off cellular data for specific apps

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    or if this isnt possible are there any apps that can do it? or is there an easier way to do it like on apple

    submitted by /u/extroverte
    [link] [comments]

    GPS or movement based Bluetooth on/off control?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    So I have a KIW-L24 running 6.0.1 I use this just as a display for torque pro in my car and its permanently installed to the dash.

    I have found that when the car shuts down, it drops the bluetooth connection with the OBD2 reader and usually won't re establish on its own unless I cycle the bluetooth off and back on from the android menu.

    I am looking for a way to automate this. I have considered if there were a program that could read the GPS or accelerometer if it wasn't moving for a few minutes to turn off the bluetooth, then back on again once it knows the car is moving.

    Does such a program exist? I have heard of things like ITTT but I do not understand how to set it up for this task.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/huntingoctopus
    [link] [comments]

    So, since the new update, which I hate, my notifications bar is all black text and I can't read them. Anyone know how to make the text white?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Galaxy Note 9.

    I've searched all over the internet and I cant find any information on how to revert the black text to white text on the notification bar at the top of my phone.

    Also, I hate the "suggested apps" or whatever it is, when I press the bottom left button on the phone. How do I remove that, too?

    submitted by /u/Geaux
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop apps from running in the background?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Whenever I force stop facebook and messenger a few seconds later they automatically restart.

    This is really annoying, I just want to be able to use my wifi without others seeing that their messages were delivered to me.

    I don't want to delete these apps, I just don't want to talk to people in the morning or listen to them asking why didn't I checked their messages.

    Android 8.0

    submitted by /u/szqk
    [link] [comments]

    Update

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I have Realme XT which contains Color OS right now. On Realme's official site they have Realme UI for Realme XT. So I'm confused that should I download it from the official site or wait for it to be available on my device.

    submitted by /u/Blast036
    [link] [comments]

    Auto volume lowering

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    My phone automatically lowers the audio volume when an especially loud part of the song plays. Now how to fix?

    submitted by /u/LLproGam3r
    [link] [comments]

    I got a pop-up at the bottom of my screen that says "Sim data changed. Device will reset inmediately".

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:00 AM PST

    It didn't even reset, and it never happened before to me, any clue of why that happened?

    submitted by /u/elchuletas
    [link] [comments]

    SD card formatted as internal storage. Phone died, had to reset. SD card no longer recognized. What to do?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Hi,

    I have a Moto G5. A few days ago, my screen went black and the phone didn't react to anything. I took out the battery and restarted it, but it didn't load past the Moto/Lenovo logo. After trying this a few times, I did a hard reset. Phone is working now, but my SD card was formatted as internal storage and is no longer recognized. I want to save photos and videos.

    I tried EaseUS Data Recovery but it only sees old things (1-2 years ago) and barely any pictures.

    Any tips and ideas welcome!

    submitted by /u/VamPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Weird alarm problem

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    I have been having a weird problem with my alarm tone in that there's TWO alarm tone going off at the same time. One tone was my previous alarm tone and the other one is the new alarm tone I have set. I tried reboot and reseting to default but the problem still persists.... I have a poco f1 with miui 11 (android 9 based). Does any body know a fix ?

    submitted by /u/lastroids
    [link] [comments]

    My mobile phone (MI) that uses Android one seems to be incapable of multi tasking?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Sometimes an app will close just by reducing it for a second. Spotify will be playing in the background and close the second anything stops it.

    It has reached such an stupid point that I can't login into an account from my mobile because it sends a confirmation code to my Gmail but in opening the Gmail app to get the code the browser has closed and so it serves no function. I understand apps automatically closing (Although I already do that automatically if I am not using the app). Is there any way to get over this. I saw online changing the settings of the app (for Spotify) to something like unlimit the amount of energy used by app, option I have toggled but it still does this.

    Basically, is this part of Android one? Is there anyway to stop this? Help

    submitted by /u/Sky-is-here
    [link] [comments]

    LOST PHONE!!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    So I've lost my galaxy s10+ phone sometime at school today and I have no idea how to track it. I've done the Samsung find my phone thingy and they can't find. What should I do is there a different way to locate the phone?

    submitted by /u/Juan2003909
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use Google apps

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    All of the following apps refuse to load: •Chrome •Google Play •YouTube •Gmail •Google Settings.

    I have a Huawei LYO-L01, Android 5.1, EMUI 3.1 I am connected to BTWifi-with-FON (the same internet I always use) I can use Facebook, Reddit, etc. It's just Google apps that have this problem I am in UK and already had Google apps before Huawei banned them I can't use other sources if I can't access the internet

    submitted by /u/milesstar
    [link] [comments]

    Best Android Auto head unit that has wireless capability?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Hey all I'm looking to upgrade the stock radio in my 2008 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport to an Android Auto one, mostly for music/podcasts and phone calls but navigation would be nice too. Based on my understanding, using Google Maps on the head unit requires a USB connection in most circumstances but with some models not needing that depending on your phone.

    Phone wise I'm good as I'm using a Note 10+ which is apparently compatible but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a head unit itself? I was looking at the Sony XAV-5000 or whatever it's called but it doesn't have wireless navigation. Price wise around or under $1000AUD would be best but I understand that may not be possible.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/perfecttoastedcheese
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel