• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    What have i done... Tech Support

    What have i done... Tech Support


    What have i done...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Can I use a single thunderbolt 2 port to connect two monitors?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I have a MacBook Air that has a thunderbolt 2 port. I need it to connect to 2 VGA monitors, or to a DVI and an HDMI.

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/techerton
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop Screen

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Laptop Screen

    Long story short, water has made its way in to my laptop screen, the laptop was off when it happend and i made it shure it was completely dry before i turned it on.

    Everything is working fine except now i have this huge stain in my screen (still usable, but... anoying).

    Is it possible to safely disassemble the screen and clean the stain?

    https://preview.redd.it/saxw6p5dtvg41.jpg?width=4128&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9f875b8913ad27ed8d57489892c4fd569f0e2bef

    submitted by /u/MildlyAboutTOburst
    [link] [comments]

    No 44.1 hz sample rate option for Realtek(r) audio driver

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    So I am a music producer and I just got this new laptop (Lenovo Yoga C940 15"). I found out that there are only 2 options in the control pannel: 16 bit, 48000 and 24 bit, 48000. I searched the internet but I couldnt find any solution.

    submitted by /u/anaselhosainy
    [link] [comments]

    What is this symbol?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Linux rig giving "efi/boot/mmx64.efi not found" error when booting up

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    How do I fix it? If necessary I can wipe the drive, there's pretty much nothing but the OS and a few basic programs on it. Edit: if it helps, I've got Ubuntu 18.04 on there.

    submitted by /u/basicallyafool
    [link] [comments]

    PC won't work at home

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:15 AM PST

    Hello I have a low-mid range gaming PC that won't turn on. I figured that I might have blown the power supply somehow so I took it to work the next day seeing if I can swap it out with a spare PS.

    Thing is, when I plugged it in to show one of my tech savvy co-workers, it turned on without a problem. I was so relieved I had my baby back, I couldn't wait to get back home and make up for lost time.

    I'm back home, I hook it up, I turned it on annnd.......... nothing. No sign of life.

    I ran around the house plugging it to every outlet I can find.

    Nope.....nada....nothing.

    My weekend of replying the Witcher 3, gone.

    I took it back and forth work and can confirm it only turns on there.

    Before I start swapping out parts. I need to know if there really a problem with my powersupply or is it just my house?

    submitted by /u/dioxin96
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete all files of a game off my computer

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    A game that I was playing wouldn't start so I uninstall Ed it by deleting all the files in the folder then tryed to download off the official website, I've figured out the problem is that there is some files from one of the deleted downloads that needs deleting, how do I find and delete these files

    submitted by /u/tobyro2004
    [link] [comments]

    Fans start gpu lights up the system turns off?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Hey all I just recently got into building computers and my first build was today! Alas it seems that I have made a mistake and I don't know what the problem is. When I try to boot the system the fans turn on and the gpu lights up but it will not go to bios and only shows a black screen, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/zeroninty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel