• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 07, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 07, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 07, 2020

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The fold before the fold

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Feast your eyes! High Res Renders of the S20 Ultra

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    samsung s10+

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Almost a year later, still love every aspect of my s10

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    New Galaxy Wearable app update shows Buds +

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Powered by 360 is gone for storage in Device Care after the news about it scanning through your phone (On Device Care's latest update)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Gift from hubby: anyone else with this Samsung Watch 42mm. Any positive and negative? . Btw, I'm using night mode on my S10 to take this pic.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Samsung active 2 watch and spotify

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Hey all, bought myself an active watch today and want to play Spotify through my Bluetooth headphones that I have connected to my watch.

    Now when I play a song from my watch through Spotify it plays through my phone not the headphones.

    How do I get this to work.

    Thanks in advance

    Edit: just solved it, thank you all

    submitted by /u/Donktwat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get rid of these black marks on the wireless portable charger?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Thought I lost my galaxy buds a month ago at Sam's club . Turns out they fell out outside my house and got buried in the snow. They charge but let's hope they actually work

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Bought an M30s just 3 months before the possible release date of M31. Did I screw up?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Hey there folks! I happened to buy the m30s early December, only to learn the M31 will supercede it in every way

    Punchole, 64mp main cam, a 4th main cam, android 10 support whereas my M30s is still on November Patch, and standard 6gb ram for almost the same price are what the M31 has over the M30s

    So, did I miss out on a killer deal

    submitted by /u/hurricane_news
    [link] [comments]

    On Hand Galaxy Buds+ from roland on twitter.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Seems like they might be released soon...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Adds for s20 cases on youtube

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    RCS Messaging on Galaxy s9

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Has anybody had RCS Messaging work on Verizon on a Galaxy s9 yet? When I first got the update the pop up for "advanced messaging" on Samsung somehow exited and I'm afraid it messed up the setup for it since i don't see any settings for it in the messages app, so i want to know if this is just me or if it's Verizon

    submitted by /u/Minister_Kraft
    [link] [comments]

    Just dialed *#0228* aka Battery Status, what will happen if I press continue in the quick start?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I've recently discovered Samsung has codes.

    Now, I am puzzled about the battery status. What will happen if I press continue in the quick start?

    submitted by /u/Chano29
    [link] [comments]

    I used to have an SGH-E715 flip phone and I miss the ringtones.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I especially miss the notification sounds. Is there anywhere I could find them?

    submitted by /u/thuper
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Note 9 recents animation is so laggy.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I've changer the animations to 0.5x but the recent animation remains slow and very laggy.

    I find it especially annoying to get the last app by double tapping the recent button which needs probably about a whole second between the taps to acknowledge what you're trying to do..

    Any ideas how to improve that?

    Software version info.

    submitted by /u/YanisK
    [link] [comments]

    Your Phone app does not provide option for phone call with Note 10+

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Hey looking for assistance. I have the Pixel 4xl and it has the ability to make phone calls using the your phone app on windows. I am not getting the same feature for my Note 10+ although the your phone app is baked into the device. Looking for a way to address this issue or to see if anyone else is have the same issue.

    submitted by /u/DaLast1SeenWoke
    [link] [comments]

    Caviar, a company that designs Gold into phones released their Galaxy Z flip Design, This isnt official from Samsung but you can pre order now for 5210$

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Got this email a few hours ago. Let's see what special trade in values because I need more than what they currently offer for my note 9 that is for sure.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    So the galaxy buds+ just got available in galaxy wear app

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    How to create a recurring task in Samsung Calendar

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I want to create a task in calendar to pay my credit card bill. I can see a option to create a task but once the task is done it is deleted. I want the task to be recurring is this possible in Samsung calendar ?

    I just want to enter the below details

    Remainder Date:

    Due Date :

    Task Name :

    And it should be recurring.

    submitted by /u/Prdpchinna
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Does the Samsung galaxy A90 5G have a headphone jack?

    submitted by /u/nonbanksolid519
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel