• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 06, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 06, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 06, 2020

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Note 10 plus Super slow motion.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Galaxy buds+ plug in screenshot. Thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Beautiful Sky. WithGalaxyS10

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Opinion: Samsung is fast becoming the Android update king

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    One UI 2 update for Galaxy S9+ now available!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    So I've got a s9+ and it's taking a really long time to charge it used to be faster then now for eg instead of 10min to charge 5% it takes about 30min to charge 5% now and everytime I plug in my charger it doesn't make the charging sound any way to fix this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Why do you use a Samsung phone?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    I'm trying to decide whether or not to make the switch from iPhone to a Samsung. As the title says, really just looking for some feedback from anyone who uses a Samsung phone. So, why do you choose Samsung? What are your favorite things about their phones? What keeps you coming back and staying loyal to Samsung phones?

    submitted by /u/backb5
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know which one to get :/

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Should I get a 2nd hand galaxy active 2 or a new galaxy active 1?
    I've been thinking all week and dont know what to get

    submitted by /u/dankinater333
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S20 Vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    This fit to screen bubble just appeared on my s10 a few hours ago, how do i get rid of it?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Night theme + black theme combo

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Last night I finally got THE update. One feature I was particularly looking for was being able to use night theme and normal theme at once. The thing is I can't find any all true black theme with this possibility.

    I made mine theme in the Samsung app, but there is not all black option when choosing colors. Do you guys know any all true black themes compatible with night theme? TIA!

    submitted by /u/Moongose83
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone screen went green and fuzzy after turning it off and on?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    When ever I shut off my 8+ the lock screen and all the settings turn green and blurry but I can still reset it turn it off ect After I reset it it will turn back to normal until I shut it off again.

    Does anyone have this problem or have a fix for it or is there something wrong with my phone?

    submitted by /u/Daddymemester420
    [link] [comments]

    Monstrous Budget Samsung Phone With 64MP Camera, And 6K MAH Battery To Arrive Soon, Will Share A51's SOC

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Phone got run over :( (possibly multiple times)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Wheres the other 20 gigs Galaxy S7

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Always on

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Since the ui update I'm having trouble with the do not disturb when it's on I don't want any icons showing on the always on display but I want them in the notification tray. The option is there but it don't work. Has anyone else had same issue and is there a fix

    submitted by /u/flinty1971
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard emoji option

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I was hopeing for an update to the keyboard to give us emoji equivalent to words but this has not happened. Please please sort this I like samsungs keyboard but have to use a third party one to get this option. Which means I can't use spen to write txt out

    submitted by /u/flinty1971
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung notes app trouble

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Hey guys, having this problem with Samsung notes app. Its like it has mind of its own. It's been happening for a while. I tried using different keyboards, regular Samsung keyboard, and my Swype. I upgraded the phone, restarts don't do anything. Any help is appreciated.

    When I type just gibberish comes out. Doesn't matter if I'm swiping or typing individual letters. It worked fine in the past.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/rvkWbkM

    http://imgur.com/gallery/DZfk81D

    submitted by /u/kkamil01
    [link] [comments]

    How did Samsung (finally) manage to keep prices so stable for cell phones? Prices haven't dropped since June!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Is it worth it upgrading from S9+ to S10+?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Ive had the 64gb S9+ for 1 year and 1 month. Ive seen that I can get a 128gb S10+ for 400€ if I give my S9+ in exchange. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/danielrp00
    [link] [comments]

    S20 speakers?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Do we have any idea if the speakers will be improved on the S20 series?

    submitted by /u/GhostDivision123
    [link] [comments]

    Virgin River in Zion National Park, Utah - Super Slow Motion on S10+

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Phone keeps telling me that it is up to date. Is there a reason I'm not able to update to the latest firmware? Galaxy Note 9.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel