• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 14, 2020

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 14, 2020


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - February 14, 2020

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    u make my galaxy flip [mods plz make an exception for valentines]

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 108mp samples

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    My buds+ arrived already!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Old and New Galaxy Buds side by side - Open to any questions you have about them

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Galaxy Z flip

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    UPS made my day today!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Galaxy s20 in store.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend any of these controllers for my Note 10+? Im planning on use it mostly with Geforce Now and emulators. I have seen a couple on amazon but would like to hear your thoughs.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    The Galaxy Z Flip really was almost the Galaxy Bloom!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    For those who want them on release day, Galaxy Buds+ are available on Amazon and eligible for same day shipping!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:07 AM PST

    The S20/+ can't Zoom more than 1.06x times optical.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    The Zoom of the S20/+ is mostly done with cropping into the picture (Therefore the 64MP Cameralens) The optical zoom of the Camera is just 1.06x. Source (German)

    Also the S20 Ultra can't record 960fps slow-motion, at least not real one. The Slow-motion is recorded at 480fps and the AI adds the missing frames into the 32s Video. The Article says it could be because of the all new 108MP Camera. If that matters to you, the S20 and S20+ can record real 960fps slow-motion. Source (German)

    I don't wanna bash Samsung for doing this but I thought it would be nice to know what you're really getting with the new S20 line.

    I'm also sorry for possible spelling errors (English is not my first language) and no English links. All of the information in the articles can be found on the Samsung site but you have to dig really deep for it.

    Thanks for reading to the end, what do you think about this marketing strategy Samsung uses?

    submitted by /u/Zombonio
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy S20 | S20 Plus | S20 Ultra Comparison!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Galaxy Z Flip

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Anyone order one? Pick one up at the few locations that have them? Curious to see how popular these are.

    Ordered a black from Best Buy that should be here Monday. Hopefully I don't hate it!

    submitted by /u/my_name_is_josh_83
    [link] [comments]

    Question about zooming on Samsung S20 Ultra

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Is the 10x zoom fixed at 10x, or will it optically zoom between 1 and 10?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/FredDerfman
    [link] [comments]

    So Samsung once again organised an event in the Czech Republic called "Samsung Kafé", where they will let you try all the new devices and pay for your dinner. I was lucky enough to try the S20 ultra and the Z flip. And I love the flip already!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I can see the Motorola Razr in my rear view mirror...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Jealous of everyone here... My Buds+ don't ship until March where I live

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Is it just me or did Galaxy Buds get a fancier look?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Samsung s20 8k 30fps recording

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Samsung s20 is only capable of recording 8k footage at 24fps.

    On the Snapdragon 865 processor specs it states it's capable of recording at 8k 30fps, do you think this a limitation of the exynos processor being applied to every s20 model?

    submitted by /u/PutinsFoot_
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my homescreen

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Can we get a sensor size comparison between S10 / Note 10 and S20, S20 Ultra?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Can we get a sensor size comparison between S10 / Note 10 and S20, S20 Ultra?

    Is there an image comparing diferent sensor sizes specially from S10 and Note 10 devices versus the new S20 models?

    I found this but there is no comparison against S10, Note 10 sensor sizes of the other cameras

    S20 and S20+ use 1/1.76

    Note 10 use 1/2.55", 1/3.6", 1/3.1"

    https://preview.redd.it/e63akbzrwwg41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8fecfa51766e236432d933554d2db4022de33f05

    submitted by /u/kelembu
    [link] [comments]

    In new ui Live messages looks more useable to me

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    What do some of these battery settings do on my S8?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    I'm in the process of trying to squeeze as much life out of my S8 as I can right now, as I cannot afford a new phone. The battery is starting to die pretty quickly though, and I installed an app called AccuBattery that can supposedly check my battery's health (it's at 78% of its original capacity).

    I started playing around with some settings on my phone to see if I could fix that, and found some confusing ones. There's the "power modes," which I tend to leave mine on "optimized."

    At the bottom of that same window, there is "Adapative Power Saving." I had left that off, because I remembered an adaptive setting turning off Slack one time, causing me to miss a ton of work notifications. But then I found that somewhere else, so what exactly does this "Adaptive Power Saving" do?

    In another window, found by going to device care > battery > hamburger menu > settings, there are several more settings that I want to make sure I understand fully.

    Notifications: Get notified about apps using power in the background. (Fairly self explanatory)

    Adaptive Battery: Limit battery usage for apps that you don't use often. Your phone will learn how you use apps over time. (I'm pretty sure this is the one that disabled notifications until I opened the app and screwed me over pretty hard).

    Put unused apps to sleep: Put apps to sleep when they haven't been used for a while. (This one sounds like it also disables notifications?)

    Sleeping apps: Select apps that cannot run in background. (I have my "fun" apps all placed in here by hand, because I don't want notifications or battery drain).

    Auto disable unused apps: For apps that aren't used for a longer period of time, prevent them from running. (I disable apps by hand mostly, and I don't want it to disable a rarely used app that I still need).

    And then clear at the bottom,

    Optimize Settings: Save battery by optimizing your settings when you're not using your phone.

    So there's two adaptive settings and two optimize settings, and I'm not sure what they all do. How are they different from each other, and can these settings help me increase battery life?

    submitted by /u/Elarionus
    [link] [comments]

    My status bar icons are huge after A10 update, how do I fix it?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel