• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Reprice: a new beatiful and free Amazon Price Tracker for smartphones Android Apps

    Reprice: a new beatiful and free Amazon Price Tracker for smartphones Android Apps


    Reprice: a new beatiful and free Amazon Price Tracker for smartphones

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    On the desktop there are multiple browser extensions that provide this service but in the mobile world there wasn't any app that satisfied me on both UI and features. So I tried to create an alternative with the free app Reprice.

    After shared a Amazon product with Reprice, it will ask you if you want to get notified on every price change or when it drops under a preset value. It also allows you to get notified if the seller is Amazon Amazon Prime / Third part or all sellers.

    I care about UI and I think Reprice is nice from this point of view but feedback is appreciated. It's free and you can track up to 8 products at the same time without paying anything (in-app purchase if you need more).

    Here's the Google Play Link

    Do you think it's a valid alternative to Keepa or CamelCamelCamel? Which features would you need more?

    submitted by /u/AlessandroPaolino
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for an specific APK editor APP

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I once used a APK editor in which I could select a App on my phone then edit/add some properties of the App like adding small things like a Toast Message or showing a custom splash screen when opening the app... Can anybody help me find out which app that is?

    submitted by /u/ApollosRage
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that can transcribe a bunch of sound clips and make them searchable

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Just as the title says, is there an app that transcribes voice sound files and makes them searchable. Mainly I want to search voice files from games but a lot of file rips are just the files numbered.

    submitted by /u/pfcblueballs
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth Help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    I'm really hoping someone might be able to help me, I'm getting frustrated with the Bluetooth on my device. I'm listening to some audio connected with my Bluetooth headphones but unless my device is plugged in or I keep the screen alive the Bluetooth will disconnect.

    I've removed Bluetooth MIDI services from the battery optimisation but can't find any other settings to do with battery or Bluetooth that might explain this situation.

    Is there an app perhaps that can keep my Bluetooth connection alive or is there something I'm entirely missing?

    Any help at all w/o old be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TallulahVonDerSloot
    [link] [comments]

    Cerberus vs Find My Device

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    I used to have a Cerberus license but I was asked to pay again. I thought it was a lifetime thingy but maybe I just don't remember. I have also read about how free accounts were forced to pay eventually but that's not my issue here.

    I wanna know if it's still worth paying for it or should I just stick with the native Find My Device? I am asking for a family member because I no longer have an Android device and I don't know what's good nowadays.

    Thanks in advance

    PS: I am not rooting in case that's helpful.

    submitted by /u/DaRealGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can anybody identify what Reddit client this screenshot is from?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    App or method to have a VPN auto-launch along with Instagram?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

    So Instagram Music is not available in my region. While I've been able to get it by clearing Instagram's app data and re-logging in with a VPN on, as soon as I launch Instagram with no VPN, I lose Instagram Music functionality and have to start over (clear all data, VPN on, log in). Is there any way to make said VPN auto-launch and connect to the US server whenever I launch Instagram?

    submitted by /u/jjbugman2468
    [link] [comments]

    NewPipe questions

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I recently switched from YouTube Vanced to NewPipe and got a couple of questions about its use:

    1) is it possible to zoom a video and crop black bars, like YouTube pinch to zoom?

    2) is it possible to choose an audio download format better than m4a 128Kbps? For me 256Kbps would be just enough.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Giocarro
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook dark mode

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    What is the best dark mode for Facebook app? I tried Facebook lite, didn't care for it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FlattieFromMD
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] DrawBook: Draw Notes And Edit Them With Friends (My First App)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I need your feedback and advices, please help me to make this better.

    Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet, phone, or Chromebook supporting Android apps! With DrawBook you can write just like you would on paper using your finger. Moreover, you can share notes with your friends and edit them together on the cloud!

    Features

    • Natural writing feeling

    • Simple interface and intuitive use

    • Quick startup and response

    • Share and edit with friends

    • Add images and text to your note

    • Save your notes to the cloud

    Download Drawbook

    submitted by /u/moralalp
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good video editor.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am looking for good video editor requirements are following.

    1. Works in Portrait mode, (so don't suggest landscape one)

    2. Uses Android own file/document provider ( inbuilt file chooser ones are completely shit)

    3. Can share files directly from share menu ( share video file > share menu > editor app > edit directly)

    4. Doesn't need audio editing features

    5. Doesn't need fancy layers/text/watermark/filters features, simple cut/join/trim/crop is fine.

    Already tried tens if not hundreds of apps but still looking with above features,

    Paid apps are fine. Thanks

    submitted by /u/BrownBoy8872
    [link] [comments]

    My First Android App I Have Built - SweetCalc For Android phones!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    I am a one man small mobile developer, intermediate level and I want to share something with you all. After six years of being a Windows Developer. I have returned to Android as a personal device, after six years of having Windows Phone. I have now built my first Android app which is now live on Google Play. This app is a basic calculator app using entirely on Xamarin Forms on Visual Studio IDE. The app is called SweetCalc!

    BTW, it's just the beginning for me, it won't stop here! :)

    Send me feedback and improvements of the app, design and logo! Everything! So I can improve my app. I am new to Android development! I am more familiar with Visual Studio than Android Studio. Give me some breathing space in this transition from Windows development to Android development! I would like to hear all your feedback here. Please support and don't forget to rate and review the app on Google Play! Especially App bugs, refunds and other legitimate problems!

    submitted by /u/USAfrica
    [link] [comments]

    Phone as laptop toolbar/shortcut extension

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Is there an app that can make your smartphone function like for example Asus Screenpad? ( https://www.asus.com/us/site/vivobook/screenpad/ )

    submitted by /u/Pasfoto
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that works similar to Samsung Notepad that lets me save and access my notes across multiple devices.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    My second Android game - "Boxort - think out of the box!" - any feedback appreciated!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just finished my second game recently and I wanted to share it here with you guys to see if you maybe want to try it out and let me know what you think. It is a simple puzzle game. Just a casual "I need to kill time in an underground" type of game. Think of 2048, 2248 or gem matching games etc etc. Something to kill time in queue or on a bus/train/underground/tram/boat/helicopter/uss enterprise - depending on how far you live from work.

    The game is written entirely with my own code - no unity, andengine, libgdx or other stuff. Plain old Java with apache-commons :)

    If you have a minute and you don't mind - feel free to take it for a spin and leave a note here (on google play?) - i will try to answer if I can (know the answer that is).

    *REMARK*: If you do decide to spend few minutes to give it a try - I would really like to hear back from you - what do you think about the game, do you understand the rules, did it crash, why you do/don't like it? This is priceless input as I do not have a lot of mobile gamers around (drawback of having friends that graduated philosophy or arts...) and its quite difficult to get an audience on google play.

    If you have any questions about the game itself or the engine - please let me know also - I will try to help out.

    I almost forgot - Link to the game:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.abductedpiggy.games.boxort

    Youtube vid:

    https://youtu.be/Ke6ePnqUNAk

    Thanks and I hope you will enjoy,

    Kamil

    Some screenshots are also available here:

    https://imgur.com/user/AbductedPiggy

    submitted by /u/JasioZbuk
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps like Google translate that let you draw in Japanese characters and see the pronounciation and translation quickly?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    I study Japanese, reading difficult books and don't always have internet available to look up characters I can't read on Google Translate. Even when it's available google translate won't let me draw the characters if the internet is bad. So I need a better app that lets me look stuff up by drawing, but most kanji apps take wayy too much time (with you only being able to look each character up one by one) and most dictionaries require me to search by radical (which is very slow.) I want a system similar to Google translate where I can just draw the characters and find the word with its pronounciation quickly.

    Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/BigBangZebraMan
    [link] [comments]

    An app to start playing EDM music as soon as the app is launched?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    On my Android smartphone (it's old, stationary with permanently connected charger, and only runs a few apps to fulfill a couple of specific tasks) I need to be able to start playing an EDM music station at the press of a button.

    The button press-to-app-launch is easy (MacroDroid), but what app can actually start playing music immediately at the launch? I don't wish to press any additional buttons.

    Example: on my Fire tablet, I can just tell Alexa to play electronic music, and it starts Evolution station (which happens to be my fav.)

    However, Alexa won't work on my phone in the always-listening mode - it requires a button press - and anyway it's an overkill.

    I just need an Android app that would start playing EDM music (in the background) as soon as the app is launched.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DataBoss_me
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any good app to help someone go outside more?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I've some mental health issues and this causes me to basically not go outside for long periods ( without even really realizing myself ) and I've been trying to find an app to basically help me motivate myself to go outside.

    There's of course Pokemon GO but I'm not into it plus it drains your battery like crazy. I was thinking something along the lines of a virtual pet that needs to "go outside and pee" ( or something like that ). I remember seeing an app once ( couple of years ago? haven't been able to find it ) with this cute overweight pixelart cat and the more you walked everyday the more he would lose weight. Have not been able to find it though.

    TL;DR

    Virtual pet/tamagotchi style app that tells you to go outside for like 30 minutes. Weight loss elements would be nice but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/pastapojken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that requires user to solve math problem to unlock phone

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Ideally there are a range of difficulty selections, from basic addition to calculus. Want to prevent myself from mindlessly unlocking my phone to surf Reddit.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/whirlydirlymcflurry
    [link] [comments]

    What's the simplest app to create video from 1 pic + 1 audio file

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I'm looking for a way to upload my audio files to YouTube. To do so, I'd like to create a video file from my audio file and a single image (not multiple images). What's the simplest app to do this?

    submitted by /u/lexferreira89
    [link] [comments]

    On what app or game should i spend $1.00

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Play Store gave me $1.00 to spend in a app or game, what you recommend me to buy?

    submitted by /u/AleMaza
    [link] [comments]

    Calls recording app

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Recently , all calls recording apps on Google Play don't work correclty. Either they don't record anything or they record only the my voice and not the voice of the person I am calling. Any solution?

    submitted by /u/Abdajiha
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung m30 keeps on autolaunching apps and can't block internet to individual app.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    My phone keeps running all the apps that want to run in the background. Si have turned of background process for all the apps, yet it keeps running. VPN apps get automatically connected when phone is restarted or at random times, even though all the autolaunch features are disabled.

    I don't want to use my phone in power saver mode as it reduces the performance. I want to have smooth performance but no background processes. I also don't want to clear out the background processes manually from developer options each time. Also, even if I clear it, it keeps relaunching.

    I also want to block internet access completely for certain apps. Are there settings built in, or are there apps which do that without connecting to a dns or VPN to block internet to those certain apps?

    Moreover, are there ways to have all the installed apps to be completely turned off, like if whatsapp is not open, it'll be totally closed, like even the messages will be downloaded only when I open the app and no notifications are received. I used redmi 2 before samsung and it had all these settings built in.

    Please help me do the same in Samsung. My phone is not yet rooted and is still under the 1 year warranty. So please try to provide solutions without rooting.

    submitted by /u/Elan_Ryuzaki
    [link] [comments]

    Google Keep: Homescreen shortcut to a single note?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I want to tap on a shortcut on homescreen and see a specific note instantly?

    Possible? (Tasker installed)

    submitted by /u/rak-rak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel